PDA

View Full Version : How do you act towards different people?

Vikeve
10-16-2006, 12:34 AM
Do you act different around your different friends even though there people you know well? Or do you just act the same around all of your friends.

If you do act different how do you act when ALL your friends are around you?

~SapphireStar~
10-16-2006, 12:39 AM
We were looking at this in Self & Identity the other day. I say Im different round my friends then I am round my family. Im more silly and daft round my friends and trun very serious round family.

Moon Rabbits
10-16-2006, 12:41 AM
I'm quiet and reserved around family.

If I'm hanging out with like, one friend then we're usually just talking and I'm normal, but if there's alot and it's a bit of a party then I'm obviously a bit louder.

Jowy
10-16-2006, 01:01 AM
I act the same around everyone.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-16-2006, 01:03 AM
I can be very shy around some people, but not around others.

Khaotic
10-16-2006, 01:03 AM
What if you don't have friends?

Faris
10-16-2006, 01:10 AM
I'd like to think that I act the same towards most friends.

Jimsour
10-16-2006, 01:11 AM
I'm quiet to my family, relaxed to friends, and lightly sarcastic/piss taking mood to strangers, a bit of fun really, as long as that person knows I'm joking and not being serious.. if they are the type to be serious and cant take a joke in any way possible I'll not know them for very long, to say the least.

kikimm
10-16-2006, 01:28 AM
I can be pretty unfriendly around my family. I mean, I can be that way around my friends too, sure, but it's a lot more often around family. A lot colder! Around friends I'm more relaxed and stuff, and don't get mad as easily. :D

Spammerman
10-16-2006, 01:45 AM
I act like their ugly. im kidding. I act like me around everybody.

Skarr
10-16-2006, 01:50 AM
It's weird, but I do. I talk about nothing but games with some of my friends, others nothing but wrestling and some, nothing but girls. And yeah I act like a total nerd in front of my close friends, but people I hardly know get the "what are looking at face."

Vikeve
10-16-2006, 01:56 AM
What if you don't have friends?

I was thinking of putting that but i decided no to.:)

So how do you act around your imaginary friends then.:rolleyes2

And if your imaginary friends ditched you how do you act around strangers.

And if strangers won't look at you how do you act aroud yourself.:p

Rye
10-16-2006, 02:00 AM
I can be pretty unfriendly around my family. I mean, I can be that way around my friends too, sure, but it's a lot more often around family. A lot colder! Around friends I'm more relaxed and stuff, and don't get mad as easily. :D

I'm the same exact way. I'm pretty much the same personality wise, but I'm quieter and more easily angered around my family.

Christmas
10-16-2006, 03:18 AM
NICE & FRIENDLY ESPECIALLY TOWARDS NANNY MANUS. :bigsmile:

Kuroshima
10-16-2006, 03:21 AM
I act the same way I do with everyone else.

Leen-Leen
10-16-2006, 03:21 AM
With my best friends, I'm usually very random, annoying, and I'm laughing at everything when it's not even funny.

With regular friends, I'm quieter, not as random, hardly annoying (that's whta I like to think) and laughing at stuff that's actually necessary to laugh at.

With my my family, I'm not quiet at all, but I'm defintely not random. I just talk about stuff that they probably want to know.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
10-16-2006, 03:26 AM
With my best friends, I'm usually very random, annoying, and I'm laughing at everything when it's not even funny.

With regular friends, I'm quieter, not as random, hardly annoying (that's whta I like to think) and laughing at stuff that's actually necessary to laugh at.

With my my family, I'm not quiet at all, but I'm defintely not random. I just talk about stuff that they probably want to know.

:bigsmile:

Miriel
10-16-2006, 04:50 AM
Around my family - Easily frustrated.
Around my close friends - very silly
Around my boyfriend - very lovey-dovey. And maybe a little more emotional than I am with anyone else.
Around shy people - more out-going
Around loud out-going people - more quiet
Around boyfriend's parents - Sooo freakin' shy it's not even funny
Around younger people - very lively
Around older people - very attentive
Around complete strangers - polite but withdrawn.
Around people I don't like - cold and sarcastic

Yamaneko
10-16-2006, 04:52 AM
I don't have a list. :(