PDA

View Full Version : Master Chief or Kratos?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
10-16-2006, 03:03 AM
Which video game character do you prefer Master Chief or Kratos? I prefer Kratos because he has that threesome mini-game and he just looks like a bad ass...Where as Master Chief is like Samus Aran in the original Metroid you don't know what he looks like because he's covered from head to toe in some green space suit.

Kuroshima
10-16-2006, 03:06 AM
Master Chief, because like... He uses futurized GUNS and kratos(even though he has god powers) only uses medieval weapons.

RiseToFall
10-16-2006, 04:39 AM
Kratos = Threesome

Master Chief = Hand

Kratos > Master Chief

Though for me.

Halo > God of War

XxSephirothxX
10-16-2006, 04:49 AM
It doesn't really get a whole lot more badass than venting yourself out an airlock with a massive explosive device, steering it through a battle, launching it into the core of an enemy ship, then landing safe-and-sound on a friendly vessel. Besides, Master Chief is badass on the surface, and there's a surprising amount of depth to the Halo universe that makes Bungie's iconic character irresistible.

Samuraid
10-16-2006, 06:13 AM
They both have cool aspects about them, but reside in different universes...so it's harder to compare them directly in my opinion.

P.S.
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=146

Araciel
10-16-2006, 08:23 AM
go with MC cause he has big guns and he's friends with cortana

NINJA_Ryu
10-17-2006, 05:14 AM
Id go for Kratos....he has killed a god, and has badass combos and threesomes.

but then there is his dark and "angsty" behavior, which i dont know the story behind it, but sort of takes it away

MC, as cliche he can be, can kick butt in every way, up anyones arse, friend or foe, plus the bomb scene was awesome.

Its also fun to melee with him ^ ^

Araciel
10-18-2006, 12:46 AM
Its also fun to melee with him ^ ^

...or her, a la DOA4

NorthernChaosGod
10-19-2006, 04:29 AM
Kratos = Threesome

Master Chief = Hand

Kratos > Master Chief

Though for me.

Halo > God of War

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-23-2006, 01:00 AM
I pick Master Chief!!!!!! I just like Halo more.

However........I would have picked Kratos had it been the one in this finely attached image

Madame Adequate
10-23-2006, 01:20 AM
The Chief. Partly because I like Halo more than God of War, partly because as awesome as Kratos is, he just isn't seven feet tall and wearing half a ton of armor.