PDA

View Full Version : The colours of autumn...

Peter_20
10-16-2006, 09:24 AM
I was taking a walk the other day, and for the first time I fully realized the incredible beauty of autumn.
I really don't mind the usual forest-colour (green), but I've always had a thing for the autumn colours: yellow and fire-golden.
For a while I just stood as if enchanted, gazing at the yellow colours.
I can't really put into words just what I feel about it all - you'll have to find the colours yourself, and discover the splendour.
There's something special about it, really: everything just seems brighter, and often it feels like a wonderful dream.
All around me everything shone yellow, and the colours were very strong as well.
It was incredible! :heart:

If I were able to, I would spare the yellow leaves until the snow had fallen, because I've always imagined this would possibly be the most beautiful season ever: snow-clad surroundings combined with bright, golden forests, wooow...!

Nominus Experse
10-16-2006, 10:05 AM
I enjoy the harmony of all the elements of Autumn also.

The method in which the brisk, clear air lightly flows through the golden trees begining to curl with vibrant oranges and crimsons... The subtle scent of burning leaves and chimneys and stoves once again being stocked. And the nights seem quieter, calmer even...

The sun sits lower and lower each and every day, giving radiance in the method of low-angled rays to cast a gentle fiery glow upon the earth. Birds call out their songs of departure, and for a few weeks, birds fill the skies as they migrate south to warmer regions.

The warm foods and hot ciders, the feasts and days spent close to a warm fire while sipping tea and reading a book. The sound of leaves rustling and falling, whirling about in the small gusts and and gentle breeze... The smell of pumpkin and spices fills the home as the glow or a fireplace of stove heats the house...

I love Autumn