PDA

View Full Version : Future Estharīs updatable Wiki(IMPORTANT READ)

Future Esthar
10-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Hello,guys.
I had an idea to help people understand my theories.
Let me explain:
From time to time I will explain some concepts of the game with a theory.
The concepts will be listed alphabetically and I will edit the thread everytime I add things.
I will also inform what I had changed in the end of the page.
In the end this will become a giant encyclopedia.
Of course I will do it only if no mod would oppose.

Adel-Sorceress Adel is a magical conglomeration of Squall,Rinoa,Seifer,Edea,Quistis,Zell,Irvine and Selphie.
While on space we can easily recognize Squall when we look into Adelīs Tomb.Zellīs traces are seen when Adel smiles on the Pandora.
At times on the Pandora we see Seiferīs traces.
An interesting feature of Adel is itīs pushair which is similar to Irvineīs.
I just canīt picture the females traces but Adel has clothes similar to Quistis.Also,Adelīs pale color remember Selphie.

Centra-Centra is an earthly civilization ruled by alien beings called Propagators.In FF8 destiny can be changed.Time is not fixed in stone.
The initial destiny of the Centra civilization is to be ruled by four generations of Propagators,the Centra Dinasty.However evil will eventually come from the distant "Winhill" civilization.And from the future.From a very evil men.Destiny would be changed.

Centra Dinasty-A Dinasty of Propagators ruling over the Centra Civilization.
The first Propagators of this dinasty were (in Latin) King Seifer Almasi and Queen Edea Artemisa Matron(or Edea Artemisa Almasi as married name).
Their daughter,RinvaArtemisa Almasi,married Sqvall Cardio Et Leon.
They had a sun named Dell Almasi Cardio Et Leon which married Qvistix Tripex.
And,finally,their daughter Selphie Cardio et Leon Tripex will rule with Irvine (unknown surname).They would be the last rulers.
We also know that Seiferīs parents would be later known as Raijin and Fujin.Sqvall is also the breed of a Propagator named Raine with a Centra human hero named Vascaroon.He will be a hero on the future also.

Dimensional travel-"Where is the dimensional interval?".Gilgamesh.
A possible answer is,on Edeaīs house beach since we see some light on the floor during they journey to the future.
The standard dimension will be called S and the other one(Ultimeciaīs) will be called U.
There is yet dimension A(Adel).Dimension S exists because Elloneīs clone (Rinoa) saved our characters from prision using her ability.
Would she not,all of them would die and fuse into Sorceress Adel as destined in dimension A.
The lost future of dimension A disappears at the end of the game.This future is Esthar.Esthar is Winhill on the future on A.However Winhill and itīs bluffs must remain intact on S.When the lost future is saw disappearing in the end of the game it is replaced by some flowers.This is Winhill bluffs.

Winhill Civilization-A civilization living on a region very far from Centra (Winhill bluffs).
This civilization was born during Rinva and Sqvallīs reign.
The winhillians are pacific people which like to research everything they touch.
However,unlike the Centra people,they donīt like to travel too much and they often oppose outsiders into their village.
In the future a very bad person will take advantage of this weakness to avoid their smart suspicion when a girl with special powers accidentaly "collide" with his evil doings through time.This will be the born of WOTC(see WOTC as soon as I post it).

Edit: Dimensional travel added.

Ryushikaze
10-16-2006, 05:11 PM
Firstly, it's not a Wiki if not everyone can edit.

Secondly, were this a wiki, ALL of this would fall under "just speculation" and your article would be derided for lack of sources.

Oh, and generic rebuttal regarding lack of evidence and seeing what isn't there to the above. I'll come back and be more substantial about the rebuttal later, though seeing what your 'evidence' for amalgadel is, it won't take long.

Addendum: AND NO YOU DID NOT HAVE THIS IDEA! I TOLD you to do this AGES ago!

MJN SEIFER
10-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Some of it seams probable. And I look forward to seeing the rest of it.

[False Claim removed - still enjoyed these theories though.]

abrojtm
10-16-2006, 07:42 PM
What are you on?!

On a related note, this is all very interesting.

LunarWeaver
10-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Ryushikaze vs. FE round 43.

Oh Future Esthar, your theories are tickling but certainly...stretchy.

Captain Maxx Power
10-16-2006, 08:23 PM
At last, a wiki page worth visiting!

Rocket Edge
10-16-2006, 08:37 PM
:smash:

I think FE deserves credit for it..

Ryushikaze
10-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Some of it seams probable. And I look forward to seeing the rest of it.

I'd hesitate to call it possible, less probable.

And Ryushikaze...

I was there when the decision was made YOU DID NOT TELL FE TO DO ANYTHING!

Yes I did. I have told FE on numerous occasions to collate his collective postulates and assemble them in a single locale for everyone to come and critically examine them without the need to refer back to all of his other threads, and to gather and present all of his evidence.
He may not have listened, but I've been telling him to do this since about when I first showed up here.

That few?

Oh Future Esthar, your theories are tickling but certainly...stretchy.

Kinda like Silly Putty.

Moon Rabbits
10-16-2006, 08:50 PM
I'd like to point out that you didn't mention the great war against the PuPu that happened before the settling of the Centra continent by the Centra-Propagator Dynasty.

Future Esthar
10-16-2006, 10:28 PM
So,itīs not a Wiki.How can I change the title of the thread?
The names of the rulers were obviously made up.
They are rather speculative and there is a little probability that anyone is true,much less all of them.

MJN SEIFER
10-16-2006, 10:35 PM
There's an edit button at the bottom of all posts beloning to you. That is how you change the title.

Alternitivly you can put this in the Wiki section.

Future Esthar
10-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Yes I did. I have told FE on numerous occasions to collate his collective postulates and assemble them in a single locale for everyone to come and critically examine them without the need to refer back to all of his other threads, and to gather and present all of his evidence.
He may not have listened, but I've been telling him to do this since about when I first showed up here.

Thatīs right.I just discovered HOW to do it.

Christmas
10-17-2006, 03:33 AM
I disagree with all your theories. :bigsmile:

MJN SEIFER
10-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Then don't read them.

EDIT: Sorry, that was rude of me - I was far too opinionated back then.

Future Esthar
10-17-2006, 11:12 PM
As far as I remember,you agree with my theory on the meaning of the messenger sleeping on the Garden.

Ryushikaze
10-18-2006, 03:38 AM
As far as I remember,you agree with my theory on the meaning of the messenger sleeping on the Garden.

Christmas is yanking your chain, FE.

And actually MJN, I would disagree. People who disagree with FE should participate, though. They should also explain their issues with his postulates. Peer review is a critical aspect of the scientific method, after all.

MJN SEIFER
10-18-2006, 02:37 PM
If they explain their reasons why then yes they should be alowed.

Basically don't just say "This theory sux" explain to Future, WHY youthink it "sux" (But Do it nicely as I don't want this to be flame war as I actually enjoy FEs posts)

ShivaBlizzard8
10-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Whatever happened to the whole Ellone theory? Shouldn't that be a part of your FF8 universe?

And though I disagree with most of FE's stuff, I think its good to see him trying to put them all together in one unified explanation of his FF8 interpretation.

Ultima Shadow
10-18-2006, 07:24 PM
Awesome thread.

The Crystal
10-19-2006, 08:32 PM
FE, you have a good imagination. Why you don't try to write fanfics, instead of trying to prove your crazy theories?

Evol
10-26-2006, 03:39 AM
I think Future Esthar's theories is very creative even though many of them is really absurb.I hope he is no getting down and make more theory.

McLovin'
10-28-2006, 08:35 PM
You gonna update it FE?

Future Esthar
06-08-2007, 03:34 AM
Yes

Christmas
06-08-2007, 03:39 AM
Better late than never. :bigsmile:

Zeromus_X
06-08-2007, 03:49 AM
Oh good god.

Future Esthar
06-08-2007, 03:52 AM
You seem to have changed your attitude,Christmas.
Impressed.
And where is the so promised refutation,Ryu?

ragnosica
06-08-2007, 09:21 AM
well FE although one of your theories is practically impossible if i'm not mistaken, i'm not really interested in those presented above. Maybe you could explain to me the connection between Gilgamesh and Odin. How did they end up enemies, and what's the deal with these gods anyway?

JonyH
06-08-2007, 10:12 AM
I can't tell if you're one smart cookie or a nut job! :P

Very interesting stuff though.

Future Esthar
06-08-2007, 10:45 AM
What is the impossible one?I will probably change my mind on some of them now.

Tallulah
06-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Adel-Sorceress Adel is a magical conglomeration of Squall,Rinoa,Seifer,Edea,Quistis,Zell,Irvine and Selphie.
While on space we can easily recognize Squall when we look into Adelīs Tomb.Zellīs traces are seen when Adel smiles on the Pandora.
At times on the Pandora we see Seiferīs traces.
An interesting feature of Adel is itīs pushair which is similar to Irvineīs.
I just canīt picture the females traces but Adel has clothes similar to Quistis.Also,Adelīs pale color remember Selphie.

No. I don't buy this at all. Adel was the sorceress in self-appointed charge of Esthar in the months before Squall et al were born. Since Esthar is isolated from the rest of the world, I don't see how any of the 'orphanage gang' or their natural parents are even remotely connected to them, apart from Squall's father Laguna being the one who deposed her.
Furthermore, I see absolutely NO 'traces' of any of the characters, at any point. And since Rinoa was not affiliated with the orphanage gang until they were assigned to her cause as SeeDs, I fail to see where she fits in.

Centra-Centra is an earthly civilization ruled by alien beings called Propagators.In FF8 destiny can be changed.Time is not fixed in stone.
The initial destiny of the Centra civilization is to be ruled by four generations of Propagators,the Centra Dinasty.However evil will eventually come from the distant "Winhill" civilization.And from the future.From a very evil men.Destiny would be changed.Propagators are monsters from outer space which somehow found their way onto the Ragnarok before or during the time it took Adel's seal into space. Since Centra was destroyed by the Lunar Cry 100 years previously, it is a desolate wasteland where only monsters survive. None of these monsters resemble Propagators in the slightest. Propagators may have originated on FFVIIIs Earth, but this is highly unlikely, as creatures like this were seen once and ONLY in space, aboard the abandoned/overrun Ragnarok.

The first Propagators of this dinasty were (in Latin) King Seifer Almasi and Queen Edea Artemisa Matron(or Edea Artemisa Almasi as married name).
And,finally,their daughter Selphie Cardio et Leon Tripex will rule with Irvine (unknown surname).They would be the last rulers.
We also know that Seiferīs parents would be later known as Raijin and Fujin.Sqvall is also the breed of a Propagator named Raine with a Centra human hero named Vascaroon.He will be a hero on the future also.Fanfiction. Pure fanfiction, with names based way too much on he original characters, and from other FFs. As already mentioned, I find it very difficult to believe that Propagators originated from the Earth, so I will dismiss this laughable theory out of hand.

Dimensional travel-"Where is the dimensional interval?".Gilgamesh.
A possible answer is,on Edeaīs house beach since we see some light on the floor during they journey to the future.
The standard dimension will be called S and the other one(Ultimeciaīs) will be called U.
There is yet [another] dimension A(Adel).Dimension S exists because Elloneīs clone (Rinoa) saved our characters from prision using her ability.
Would she not,all of them would die and fuse into Sorceress Adel as destined in dimension A.
The lost future of dimension A disappears at the end of the game.This future is Esthar.Esthar is Winhill on the future on A.However Winhill and itīs bluffs must remain intact on S.When the lost future is saw disappearing in the end of the game it is replaced by some flowers.This is Winhill bluffs.How do you figure Ellone is a clone of Rinoa? They both look and act entirely differently. (Rinoa is carefree, who neither knows nor really cares what the future holds; whilst Ellone is somewhat clingy, and holds on to the past so tightly she tries to have it changed to suit her by ending Squall et al back in time to attempt to change matters) Ellone's parents resided in Esthar, and were shot when they refused to give Ellone up to Sorceress Adel. Rinoa's parents are the late Julia Heartilly, who died in a car crash, and General Caraway, the top brass in Deling City, who later gets demoted by Edea when she is in control of the city. Their destinies do not intertwine until Squall decides to meet Ellone in space to try and cure Rinoa's coma, which turns out to be a possession by Ultimecia, who had previously been inside Edea's consciousness. As for the existance of a dimension A, I believe this is wrong, because it happened along the same timeline 18 years previously; it is NOT an alternate reality.

Winhill Civilization-A civilization living on a region very far from Centra (Winhill bluffs).
This civilization was born during Rinva and Sqvallīs reign.
The winhillians are pacific people which like to research everything they touch.
However,unlike the Centra people,they donīt like to travel too much and they often oppose outsiders into their village.
In the future a very bad person will take advantage of this weakness to avoid their smart suspicion when a girl with special powers accidentaly "collide" with his evil doings through time.This will be the born of WOTC(see WOTC as soon as I post it).The people of Winhill as seen in the game are simple country folk; a lot of their young people were sent off to fight against the Estharian army whilst Adel was looking for a successor, so only the older and younger citizens are left. No wonder they don't 'like to travel,' they do not have the means. They dislike outsiders because of their insular nature, but they have nothing to hide.

Sorry, but your 'theories' really wound me up, especially that ridiculous Centra Dynasty of Propagators naed after the characters, with 'u's cleverly substituted with 'v's. Seriously, I LOLed! :D

I don't buy any of this. Sorry. :(

Xurts
06-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Tallulah doesn't get it.

Tallulah
06-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Tallulah doesn't get it.

There's nothing to get, so GTFO. :mad2: Jerk.

f f freak
06-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Tallulah doesn't get it.

There's nothing to get, so GTFO. :mad2: Jerk.

Hey, hey no need to get so worked up.

Cool theories FE. Even if they are somewhat far fetched

Tallulah
06-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Heh, sorry, I just got so cross that the theories were so removed from the story, and seemingly plucked out of the blue. It's like saying Harry Potter is from Planet Nerdlinger... actually, that would explain a lot! :D

Not to say your theories aren't imaginative, FE, they are, they just threw me... :confused: Plus I was in a confrontational mood... mwahaha! :radred:

Was also a bit hard on Xurts. Sorry. :p But... I DISAGREE! *runs off*

ragnosica
06-09-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm still waiting for an answer FE

Owen Macwere
06-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Well, some of these theories are...kinda interesting. Some are well, unbelieveable. let's see the rest soon.

Future Esthar
06-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Fanfiction. Pure fanfiction, with names based way too much on he original characters, and from other FFs. As already mentioned, I find it very difficult to believe that Propagators originated from the Earth, so I will dismiss this laughable theory out of hand.

This refer to what happens on the U dimension.
Most of the game takes place on the S and A dimensions.
We players only see Ultiīs(Edeaīs) reign on the U dimension.
The future of the U dimension is similar to the future of the A dimension.
However something happened which split the U dimension in U and A dimensions.This was the destinyīs "project Ellone".
"Project Ellone" was a plan of the destiny to save the world from the calamity brought by the "future evil men".
This involves Ellone,Vascaroon(Lagunaīs name on the U dimension),Kyros and Ward.Edea was a Centra Queen on the U dimension and these three were her best knights,the watchmans of her castle.They were so famous that they were painted.
"Project Ellone" also includes the split of the A dimension in A and S dimensions.This happened because our characters escaped from prison.
However,a lost future from A stil exists within S.The escapees must travel to this future to defeat Adel within this future(even though the future on S is already good).The U->U+A split was necessary so that Laguna can travel to the future(Esthar) through time compression.
Why not just send our charaters?Very simple-Laguna is the nemesis of the "traitor" while our characters do the dirty fight.Laguna must rule over the future and stay there forever to keep an eye on the "traitor".
Lagunaīs objective is to use brains while our characters uses browns.
Elloneīs ability is essential for the compressing of time.But this is the subject of another discussion.
The A and S dimensions are the "normal" dimensions we see throughout most of the game.The ones where our characters were students of a military organization and all that instead of being medieval kings.
Contrary to popular opinion "time compression" happens and only happens on the S and A dimensions.U is the real normal world not the time compressed one.

Sword
06-11-2007, 03:01 PM
We also know that Seiferīs parents would be later known as Raijin and Fujin.Sqvall is also the breed of a Propagator named Raine with a Centra human hero named Vascaroon.He will be a hero on the future also.

Whoa whoa whoa! Where the hell did this come from? You MUST have made that up...

jammi567
06-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Nope, i think it's totally true, it's just that you have to play a new game plus, and watch the secret ending after the other secret ending has finished.

Tallulah
06-11-2007, 09:39 PM
However something happened which split the U dimension in U and A dimensions.This was the destinyīs "project Ellone".
"Project Ellone" was a plan of the destiny to save the world from the calamity brought by the "future evil men".
This involves Ellone,Vascaroon(Lagunaīs name on the U dimension),Kyros and Ward.Edea was a Centra Queen on the U dimension and these three were her best knights,the watchmans of her castle.They were so famous that they were painted.
"Project Ellone" also includes the split of the A dimension in A and S dimensions.This happened because our characters escaped from prison.
However,a lost future from A stil exists within S.The escapees must travel to this future to defeat Adel within this future(even though the future on S is already good).The U->U+A split was necessary so that Laguna can travel to the future(Esthar) through time compression.
Why not just send our charaters?Very simple-Laguna is the nemesis of the "traitor" while our characters do the dirty fight.Laguna must rule over the future and stay there forever to keep an eye on the "traitor".
Elloneīs ability is essential for the compressing of time.But this is the subject of another discussion.
The A and S dimensions are the "normal" dimensions we see throughout most of the game.The ones where our characters were students of a military organization and all that instead of being medieval kings.
Contrary to popular opinion "time compression" happens and only happens on the S and A dimensions.U is the real normal world not the time compressed one.

Nononononononononono. Doctor Odine created a machine which mimicked Ellone's ability to take one's consciousness bak to the past. This machine must have existed in Ultimecia's time, whcih is why time gets compressed.

Try as you might, you will not convince me otherwise. :p

Whoa whoa whoa! Where the hell did this come from? You MUST have made that up...

Finally! Someone sees it my way! (actually FE has admitted he made up the names at least... :rolleyes2 )

Nope, i think it's totally true, it's just that you have to play a new game plus, and watch the secret ending after the other secret ending has finished.

lol... :D

Serapy
06-11-2007, 10:22 PM
FE, if Laguna could do that, he would of have saved Raine's from dying.

At the end, Laguna told us to get courage, so at the end Rinoa used that *courage* to wake Squall up, but how did Laguna know about this? It's like saying... be smile/happy to some unknown people and they could give you something for free, but using the courage to be bonded with Squall fully and revived him seems.... very confusing. Actually, it would make sense if Laguna traveled to the future to find out more or Ellone told Laguna about courage, etc etc... Laguna believed her, which is why he told our characters, who knows.

Future Esthar
06-11-2007, 10:29 PM

Hey,I never told that FF8 and CC are tottaly similar.They just have many common points.

FE, if Laguna could do that, he would of have saved Raine's from dying.

No,Laguna traveled to the future which is Esthar.Future in relation to the other eras of the WOTC which rules the K dimension.

WOTC=Well Organized Time Compression.

K stands for the set of A and S dimensions.

ReloadPsi
06-12-2007, 12:58 AM
Um, "Propagator" is just a desgination given to the mysterious, unknown alien species due to the fact that they can propagate.

Anyway, my theory is that Laguna is Raine's father, Raine is Squall's mother, and that Squall is Laguna's uncle. Ellone is Squall's granddaughter, meaning that Laguna is indeed her uncle, not just adoptively. Rinoa married Irvine and gave birth to Squall, but then they later divorced and Rinoa, having travelled through time via undisclosed or unexplained means, met Laguna and became somewhat romantic with him. They ended up having Zell and Selphie, unidentical twins who were separated at birth. Zell was adopted by the Dincht family and Selphie was sent to Trabia Garden. Zell met Quistis at Balamb Garden, but unbeknownst to him she was actually a clone of Selphie made several years in the future who had travelled back in time to be an instructor for SeeD (explaining how she's older). There was some romantic tension but they never really kicked off. Selphie was then sent to Balamb to take the SeeD exam where, of course, she passed along with Squall, Zell and Nida. Irvine in the meantime was sent through time for no particular reason, but was later hired as a sharpshooter to assassinate Edea. Rinoa actually followed him as she wanted a second chance at a relationship, but fell in love with Squall instead. Then Sorceress Edea erased all their memories of all this and made them believe that all of them except Rinoa grew up in an orphanage; Rinoa believes that she is the daughter of General Caraway who serves a facist government.

And now you know!

Discord
06-12-2007, 02:55 AM
You know, they say that the best age to learn quantum mechanics is at the age of four, due to its ridiculous sound to a normal human mind. I think that FF8 is a bit like quantum mechanics and we are all, save the respectable author of this thread, just too stupid to get it.:holmes:

ragnosica
06-12-2007, 12:15 PM
I behold the truth: Squall was gay, but being stabbed by an ice shard he unwillingly changed his sexual orientation and fell in love with Quistis (that would explain Rinoa's failures in seducing him). Since Quistis was with Ultimecia (who is in fact a man...travestite, suggested by the manly tatoo on her face, similar to Zell's:D ), Ultimecia became very angry and wanted to have her revenge on the hole SeeD comunity. Disappointed, Rinoa threw herself off a cliff and did other things that would eventually lead to her death but was saved everytime. Selphie married Irvine and is now a fat grumpy old lady, and Irvine is a drunk addict and a ladyman (who wouldn't be in his situation?). Zell died of an overdose of...hotdogs. Ultimecia got pwnd by the ex-faggot...and Angelo married Rinoa (WHAT? "All you need is love...":kaolove2: :kaoclove: ).

...Seifer is bisexual and so are Rajin and Fujin...you figure out the rest:tongue:

crazybayman
06-12-2007, 02:25 PM
FE! Long time no write!

Oh good god.

Yep. My reaction exactly.

Finally! Someone sees it my way! (actually FE has admitted he made up the names at least... :rolleyes2 )
People here have been arguing with FE for years. I believe my particular crusade against the FE madness was back in 2005. Around that time Christmas (then Unknowns, I think), Skyblade, Squallofseed, to name a few, were also arguing with FE on a constant basis, and refuting his theories.

Its no use. Whatever logic you come up with to explain how foolish and absurd these theories are doesn't matter. FE's persistance with his crazy theories is incredible, and to some degree, scary.

And the fact that he's now compiling it all into one site, or Wiki, or whatever, is just, well......hilarious. :p

Oh.....and FE, if only you could somehow get in touch with the creators of the game. Not even to refute your theories, but to let them know how much thought and energy one person has put into this game, aside from actually playing it. I'm sure they would love to see this.

Serapy
06-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Every town on the FF8 planet are different eras, Esthar looks like it's the future, and some other towns look like they are from the past.

Wherever Squall and Co are going, they are bascially time traveling to the future, they travel back to past if they go to older towns

Ellone can be able to travel them back to the past (different timeline).

Discord
06-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Okay, let's go back way to the year 2005 when the truth was uncovered...::P

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-viii/68618-true-plot-ff8.html

Future Esthar
06-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Every town on the FF8 planet are different eras, Esthar looks like it's the future, and some other towns look like they are from the past.

Wherever Squall and Co are going, they are bascially time traveling to the future, they travel back to past if they go to older towns

Ellone can be able to travel them back to the past (different timeline).

Itīs not the towns.There are seven different eras on the world which are different regions.They are Esthar,Centra,Winhill,Galbadia,Trabia+Balamb,Mordred+Grandidi,FH+sea around.

Crazybayman,stay tune with me.I believe that now that I finally played Crono Cross I can organize better my ideas and show Squareīs intentions on FF8 better reflected on CC.
Let me start from zero.

ragnosica
06-13-2007, 01:46 PM
i think this would have been easier if FF8 were a book

Sword
06-13-2007, 02:22 PM
i think this would have been easier if FF8 were a book
Aaare y'sure? It would be harder to find things to reference. Anyway all we need is the ultimania guide. That would solve all problems.

Tallulah
06-13-2007, 03:48 PM
You know my stance on these theories... :mad2:

I think these theories would be better placed in fanfiction. Plus there is a lot of confusion between FFVIII and Chrono Cross/Trigger. Hmm...

ReloadPsi
06-13-2007, 07:29 PM
I think these theories would be better placed in fanfiction. Plus there is a lot of confusion between FFVIII and Chrono Cross/Trigger. Hmm...

Yeah, confusing if you're not literate enough to distinguish between the words "Trigger", "Fantasy", "Chrono", "Final" and "Cross", as well as not possessing the numeracy skills to count to 8 (or read roman numerals), thus making you unable to notice that Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross only make two games while Final Fantasy VIII would be five games away if they were part of the same series, meaning the other five games are either missing or only accessible from an emulation site with strange ROMs on them. You know, the same ones with Somari, Kart Fighter and the NES port of Mortal Kombat II.

But I've hit a new theory!

Mike Tyson was in Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! in 1987, but in 1990 he was removed and replaced with Mr. Dream, who would later foreshadow the means by which Squall learns of Laguna's past. Tyson decided to take a gaming sabbattical for about eight years, hence Final Fantasy VIII. However, after noticing that Square were no longer making games for Nintendo, the Nintendo 64 on which he should have appeared instead became the PlayStation, which were black, and white, respectively. Therefore, Tyson, still sporting that awesome tattoo on his face, decided to bone some hooker and catch the disease that made Michael Jackson turn into a white boy, as well as mysteriously regress in age. When he finally emerged from the abyss of cyber-limbo, where video game characters reside in between games, he got a role in FFVIII and changed his name to Zell Dincht in the hopes nobody would notice. Despite Zell's kata performed in his introductory FMV, as well as his Mach Kick and Heel Drop attacks, he wasn't fooling me: The way he hops up and down in his boxing stance and punches the air (no kick in his standard attack? Why not? It wasn't too much for Tifa...) gives it all away.

And you need more proof? Here are some leaked photos of Zell and Tyson that have never been seen before until now! (See, that's a snappy way of saying it because people are in too much suspense to notice the sheer redundancy of "never before until now")

Tyson, in a more euphoric moment, during his time in cyber limbo, sporting a haircut much like Zell's...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/diehure/leakedpicoftyson.jpg

And here's "Zell" six months after the game was released; Tyson hated having that much hair for the game but it got him some good money. Notice he's also stopped forcing that infamous grin. Nobody's gonna believe him now!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/diehure/leakedpicofzell.jpg

If you still don't believe me, here's an extreme close-up of my (dad's) pet kitten, Domino. This should sway people because it's gratuitous, pointless, totally irrelevant and further hammers home the notion that my theories are totally unfounded and ridiculous.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/diehure/Keyhole.jpg

In conclusion, I have proven that Final Fantasy VIII is connected to Punch Out!!, and that therefore every single video game in history is somehow connected plotwise. I rest my case!

ragnosica
06-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Oh I get it, the bark (that Angelo never gave) is in fact the voice of Domino (that can't bark).....it makes PERFECT sense now:D

crazybayman
06-14-2007, 09:03 PM
But I've hit a new theory!

Mike Tyson was in Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! in 1987, but in 1990 he was removed and replaced with Mr. Dream, who would later foreshadow the means by which Squall learns of Laguna's past. Tyson decided to take a gaming sabbattical for about eight years, hence Final Fantasy VIII. However, after noticing that Square were no longer making games for Nintendo, the Nintendo 64 on which he should have appeared instead became the PlayStation, which were black, and white, respectively. Therefore, Tyson, still sporting that awesome tattoo on his face, decided to bone some hooker and catch the disease that made Michael Jackson turn into a white boy, as well as mysteriously regress in age. When he finally emerged from the abyss of cyber-limbo, where video game characters reside in between games, he got a role in FFVIII and changed his name to Zell Dincht in the hopes nobody would notice. Despite Zell's kata performed in his introductory FMV, as well as his Mach Kick and Heel Drop attacks, he wasn't fooling me: The way he hops up and down in his boxing stance and punches the air (no kick in his standard attack? Why not? It wasn't too much for Tifa...) gives it all away.

And you need more proof? Here are some leaked photos of Zell and Tyson that have never been seen before until now! (See, that's a snappy way of saying it because people are in too much suspense to notice the sheer redundancy of "never before until now")

Tyson, in a more euphoric moment, during his time in cyber limbo, sporting a haircut much like Zell's...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/diehure/leakedpicoftyson.jpg

And here's "Zell" six months after the game was released; Tyson hated having that much hair for the game but it got him some good money. Notice he's also stopped forcing that infamous grin. Nobody's gonna believe him now!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/diehure/leakedpicofzell.jpg

If you still don't believe me, here's an extreme close-up of my (dad's) pet kitten, Domino. This should sway people because it's gratuitous, pointless, totally irrelevant and further hammers home the notion that my theories are totally unfounded and ridiculous.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/diehure/Keyhole.jpg

In conclusion, I have proven that Final Fantasy VIII is connected to Punch Out!!, and that therefore every single video game in history is somehow connected plotwise. I rest my case!

Certainly as credible and probable as FE's theories.

Future Esthar
06-14-2007, 09:54 PM
I know final fantasy and chrono are different series.I am not stupid.
Your joke is ridicule because the two were created by Square at the same time.There are many visible similarities.I must open a thread on similarities to convince unbelievers.

ragnosica
06-14-2007, 10:00 PM
Oh noooooooooooo, you don't have to do thaaat:eep:

Future Esthar
06-14-2007, 10:49 PM
you must go there if you are a CC fan.The similarities are countless.

licence
06-14-2007, 10:58 PM
I know final fantasy and chrono are different series.I am not stupid.
Your joke is ridicule because the two were created by Square at the same time.There are many visible similarities.I must open a thread on similarities to convince unbelievers.

That post made you sound so much like a religous fanatic.

ReloadPsi
06-14-2007, 11:44 PM
The big, huge, massive flaw with doing that is that gamers in PAL regions (like myself) won't have a clue anyway, since Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross were never released over here. Trigger's playable via emulation, as is Cross, but the latter is supposed to be a major pain to get working.

Anyway, I just showed you how Punch Out!! and FF8 are connected, don't you think you should explore the infinite possibilities opened up here? Don Flamenco = Don Tonberry? And I'll be Soda Popinski is Ultimecia's long dead husband; they both talk in a funny Russian accent.

Future Esthar
06-16-2007, 01:07 AM
That explains why you arenīt convinced then.But had you played you would understand.

Serapy
06-16-2007, 05:23 AM
You know my stance on these theories... :mad2:

Well, when I made some theories, I intentionally made them because I just... thought I found something to make the plots more sense, it's hard to explain. If I were to make fanfiction, I'd just make up stories about characters and the plots for fun, but those theories i made aren't for fun exactly if you know what I mean.

FE's theories as he made aren't exactly fanfiction, cuz well he seemed serious about them

Jiro
06-16-2007, 12:04 PM
His idea's are perfectly fine. They are very interesting and complicated. Most people might not get them. But that's no reason to bash the theories.

Sword
06-18-2007, 10:07 PM
Theories have a possibility of being real. That's the point. But If you make them up just so that it makes more sense and you KNOW are not real (such as these), well I'm sorry but I'd label it closer to fanfiction. Although I do understand what you mean.

Ryushikaze
06-19-2007, 09:58 PM
You seem to have changed your attitude,Christmas.
Impressed.
And where is the so promised refutation,Ryu?

I can only refute things that have substance to begin with. Your inane postulates have none. As such, there is no need to refute them.
Besides, I've been gone from these forums for months.

And your proof for any of this is... Oh, right. As always, nothing. Too bad. So sad. If you can't provide evidence, compelling evidence, then you're just talking out of the wrong hole, yet again.

[QUOTE]Nope, i think it's totally true, it's just that you have to play a new game plus, and watch the secret ending after the other secret ending has finished.

Hey,I never told that FF8 and CC are tottaly similar.They just have many common points.

I'll leave this comment for later.

No,Laguna traveled to the future which is Esthar.Future in relation to the other eras of the WOTC which rules the K dimension.

WOTC=Well Organized Time Compression.

K stands for the set of A and S dimensions.

Still waiting for any evidence other than your say so.

Um, "Propagator" is just a desgination given to the mysterious, unknown alien species due to the fact that they can propagate.

Anyway, my theory is that Laguna is Raine's father, Raine is Squall's mother, and that Squall is Laguna's uncle. Ellone is Squall's granddaughter, meaning that Laguna is indeed her uncle, not just adoptively. Rinoa married Irvine and gave birth to Squall, but then they later divorced and Rinoa, having travelled through time via undisclosed or unexplained means, met Laguna and became somewhat romantic with him. They ended up having Zell and Selphie, unidentical twins who were separated at birth. Zell was adopted by the Dincht family and Selphie was sent to Trabia Garden. Zell met Quistis at Balamb Garden, but unbeknownst to him she was actually a clone of Selphie made several years in the future who had travelled back in time to be an instructor for SeeD (explaining how she's older). There was some romantic tension but they never really kicked off. Selphie was then sent to Balamb to take the SeeD exam where, of course, she passed along with Squall, Zell and Nida. Irvine in the meantime was sent through time for no particular reason, but was later hired as a sharpshooter to assassinate Edea. Rinoa actually followed him as she wanted a second chance at a relationship, but fell in love with Squall instead. Then Sorceress Edea erased all their memories of all this and made them believe that all of them except Rinoa grew up in an orphanage; Rinoa believes that she is the daughter of General Caraway who serves a facist government.

And now you know!

Makes more sense than FE.

Itīs not the towns.There are seven different eras on the world which are different regions.They are Esthar,Centra,Winhill,Galbadia,Trabia+Balamb,Mordred+Grandidi,FH+sea around.

No. The planet is NOT divided into seven time periods. There are no invisible walls of time, and Ultimecia does not live in a different dimension.

Crazybayman,stay tune with me.I believe that now that I finally played Crono Cross I can organize better my ideas and show Squareīs intentions on FF8 better reflected on CC.
Let me start from zero.

CC is not meant to explain FF8. None of the same people even worked on the two games.
And if you start from zero, truly, start from zero. Knock your silly notions out of your head and start wholly from scratch.

Well, when I made some theories, I intentionally made them because I just... thought I found something to make the plots more sense, it's hard to explain. If I were to make fanfiction, I'd just make up stories about characters and the plots for fun, but those theories i made aren't for fun exactly if you know what I mean.

FE's theories as he made aren't exactly fanfiction, cuz well he seemed serious about them

You can be damn serious about fanon. Doesn't make it more real.

His idea's are perfectly fine. They are very interesting and complicated. Most people might not get them. But that's no reason to bash the theories.

Is the fact that they're baseless, insane, and screwball reason enough?

Discord
06-20-2007, 12:17 AM
The big, huge, massive flaw with doing that is that gamers in PAL regions (like myself) won't have a clue anyway, since Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross were never released over here. Trigger's playable via emulation, as is Cross, but the latter is supposed to be a major pain to get working.

Anyway, I just showed you how Punch Out!! and FF8 are connected, don't you think you should explore the infinite possibilities opened up here? Don Flamenco = Don Tonberry? And I'll be Soda Popinski is Ultimecia's long dead husband; they both talk in a funny Russian accent.

I played both, while living in a PAL region. Just download CT and run it on an emulator.

As for CC, just buy/download it, copy the image on a drive and run this(Console Gaming World - PSX Patches - C (http://www.megagames.com/psx/psx_patches_c.shtml)) over it. Then burn it and play it on your PS1. Just make sure you can play burned discs on it. Worked perfectly fine for me.

That explains why you arenīt convinced then.But had you played you would understand.

No offence, but I doubt it.

The Crystal
06-20-2007, 04:04 AM
His idea's are perfectly fine. They are very interesting and complicated.

I give points to him for his creativity. FE'S theories are very funny and interesting.

Most people might not get them. But that's no reason to bash the theories.

Yeah, but some petty and pathetic people need to bash the opinion of others all the time, to make themselves look superior. Ryushikaze is a good example. XD

Ryushikaze
06-20-2007, 06:36 AM
Most people might not get them. But that's no reason to bash the theories.

Yeah, but some petty and pathetic people need to bash the opinion of others all the time, to make themselves look superior. Ryushikaze is a good example. XD

I think you're a better one. You're the one with the vendetta, after all. And all because I don't share your fanwank idolization of Sephiroth.

eestlinc
06-20-2007, 07:06 AM
attack theories, not people. no more personal insults here, please.

Future Esthar
06-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Evidence:The framework for CCīs story and FF8īs story is the same.
I know this is a theory itself but I will prove it soon.

Start by zero donīt means I will aniquilate my old theories.I will only change what I think was wrong.And I must say itīs not that much.I was surprised how most of my theories fit with CC even considering I played it recently.

People which disagrees with my theories are welcome of course.
As the ones who agree.Just donīt post things that does nothing to refute or validate theories.Things like jokes or insults.

Tallulah
06-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Perhaps. Like Danielle Steel books. :p

Erk, agreeing with FE? What is this, Bizarro World? :confused:

In all honesty, I've never played Chrono Cross, so I can't really comment. But it is quite likely, especially if they were produced at the same time. (Both were released in 1999, so rather likely. :) )

Future Esthar
06-21-2007, 10:28 PM
You donīt live in PAL regions?

Tallulah
06-21-2007, 10:33 PM
It was never released in Europe, (gamefaqs.com states no release date for an EU version (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/data/196917.html) ) so I'll probably never get to play it. :cry:

Christmas
06-22-2022, 08:01 AM
This thread should be made sticky for future generations to CUM!