PDA

View Full Version : two things

Anniexo
10-16-2006, 08:47 PM
1st off where can I get myself a Gameshark with codes for FF7?

2nd is what said in the following link on the Gameshark or is someone just very good at editing the pic used becuase I know this is 100% fals http://www.angelfire.com/games/TheEquinox/

Ryushikaze
10-16-2006, 09:01 PM
1st off where can I get myself a Gameshark with codes for FF7?

Any game store, really. Or order a codebreaker.

2nd is what said in the following link on the Gameshark or is someone just very good at editing the pic used becuase I know this is 100% fals http://www.angelfire.com/games/TheEquinox/

Edits. Gameshark does not add data, merely switches values.

TheSpoonyBard
10-16-2006, 09:03 PM
1. You don't need to get one with preloaded cheats. If you just find one you can get codes from somewhere like codejunkies.com and cmgsccc.com.

2. Completely false. It's just editted images.

Levian
10-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Oh dear, that page again. ;o

Anniexo
10-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Oh dear, that page again. ;o

So you've seen it befor huh? i think however did this just wanted to get him/her self notics or something

cloud21zidane16
10-16-2006, 09:18 PM
what a shame that isnt true:( it looks quite a good scene as well

Anniexo
10-16-2006, 09:22 PM

yea but you can tell right away it's not when you see the life pic i mean come on every one knows life only has 3 stars and not 4 lol there is al so the fact she can't come back to live lol

cloud21zidane16
10-16-2006, 09:49 PM

yea but you can tell right away it's not when you see the life pic i mean come on every one knows life only has 3 stars and not 4 lol there is al so the fact she can't come back to live lol

true, not to start more rumors lol but it never has actually been confirmed that it is impossible to bring her back;)

Anniexo
10-16-2006, 09:50 PM

true, not to start more rumors lol but it never has actually been confirmed that it is impossible to bring her back;)

I think every person whos every played this game to the end have confirmed it but hey that's only what i think