PDA

View Full Version : Weird...

Evastio
10-17-2006, 12:18 AM
Do you ever find it weird how some members here don't post in threads about Final Fantasy?

rubah
10-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Eventually you just grow out of it.

Venom
10-17-2006, 12:21 AM
I find it ironic, not so much weird.

Evastio
10-17-2006, 12:23 AM
Eventually you just grow out of it.
I still haven't yet. :confused:

Decessus
10-17-2006, 12:24 AM
What's Final Fantasy?

Leeza
10-17-2006, 12:24 AM
No, I don't find it weird. Especially for the anyone who has been here a while. New members come here for FF, but once you've been here for a bit you keep coming back because of the members. Not because of FF. :cat:

escobert
10-17-2006, 12:27 AM
I don't post about FF very often. once every few months I say.

Psychotic
10-17-2006, 12:28 AM
I do every once in a while, but there's only so many "WHO IS DA BEST FF CHAR TIDUS OR SQUALL????" threads one man can take.

Iceglow
10-17-2006, 12:47 AM
No, I don't find it weird. Especially for the anyone who has been here a while. New members come here for FF, but once you've been here for a bit you keep coming back because of the members. Not because of FF. :cat:

Because everyone loves our psychotic little home forum. And even when you do come back here for the members sometimes if you're up to date on the threads and spammed all your friends pms and usernotes (ok spam is the wrong word but it's nice to leave people a message from time to time even when you have nothing to say really hence the term spam) you'll ghost through those sections of the forum you haven't been to for a while (the ones for your favourite final fantasies ect) and notice someone struggling to get on with something and you help them out with your far superior intelectuall knowlege of the games that you finished 3 times over doing silly challenges and that isn't counting the time spent just playing the game properly.

Araciel
10-17-2006, 12:54 AM
yeah i originally came to this site for help in FF9 but after reading the forums i had to join. i'm not playing an FF game right now and i haven't talked about one in a while but every once in a while i will scroll down

Jessweeee♪
10-17-2006, 01:14 AM
SQUAL VARSIS CLOD

I spend most of my time in the survivors and the general chat :P
I'm scared to go into the FFVIII boards now that FE's back.

Freya
10-17-2006, 01:27 AM
I find that you have to have a bit more... maturity i guess or well are smarter to be on the other fourms. I can't take all the stupity on them when they ask 7 billion times how to beat someone or if there will be a new sequal.

Skarr
10-17-2006, 01:31 AM
I do every once in a while, but there's only so many "WHO IS DA BEST FF CHAR TIDUS OR SQUALL????" threads one man can take.

Dude if! :/

kikimm
10-17-2006, 01:33 AM
I wouldn't call it stupidity. Back when I first started playing FF I had no idea what Amano was or what a Nobuo Uematsu was or anything of that nature! There will always be new players. :P But I ain't saying that it isn't annoying. After being here awhile you've seen everything. Until FFXII comes out har har har.

I try to visit there once in awhile, yeah. I have to sometimes cause of the JOB. And I wish I still posted real actively.

LunarWeaver
10-17-2006, 01:51 AM
I still post in the Final Fantasy specific forums, but a lot of stuff does get tiring, so I can understand why some people don't bother at all. After a while, seeing "You only like FF7 coz you're a newbie fanboy" followed by "Nuh-uh, Sephiroth completely owns Kuja, he's gay" (just with worse spelling) no longer merits a response. Good topics still crop up now and again though.

Evastio
10-17-2006, 01:59 AM
Before I joined I thought all Admins and CK's were like Kishi (how they knew about all the FFs). :confused:

Christmas
10-17-2006, 03:27 AM
I alway post in the FF X-2 forums and play FF survivors to show everyone I am a die hard FF Fan. :bigsmile:

Rye
10-17-2006, 03:29 AM
Christmas IS a hardcore fan, because she's in Levian and I's FFX Competition. :bigsmile:

Denmark
10-17-2006, 04:00 AM
I barely even play FF games anymore

Giga Guess
10-17-2006, 04:16 AM

QFT. If I need help on something, I browse, but anf FF game I have, I've beaten, so...

Sephex
10-17-2006, 05:57 AM
As some people have already implied, there are so many times you can stand the same thread being created over and over again. However, I still do post in FF sub-forums. Also, it does get a bit tiring after posting here for over 5 and a half years.

~SapphireStar~
10-17-2006, 09:20 AM
I barely post in the Final Fantasy section anymore. I havent played a FF game for a while, so I can be motivated to chat about them.

XandrewX
10-17-2006, 09:24 AM
Maybe general chat thread's title is more interesting...but nonetheless I still post in FF threads

Levian
10-17-2006, 09:41 AM
Yer, most of the Final Fantasy games has been out there for quite some years and we've seen it all. I still venture down there each day, but mainly scouting for poor newbies that need help with anything. I have no idea how many times I've explained how to gain all limits in FF7 and how to breed a gold chocobo.

Giga Guess
10-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Maybe general chat thread's title is more interesting...but nonetheless I still post in FF threads

Not necessarily more interesting, but it evolves. As was mentioned, how many times can you venture down there, and see the same threads circulate through?

Dreddz
10-17-2006, 01:27 PM
I still do :(

Giga Guess
10-17-2006, 01:51 PM
I still do :(

And that makes you sad. :p

Breine
10-17-2006, 11:55 PM
I find it ironic, not so much weird.

Yup... I could also post much more in the Final Fantasy threads. Right now I almost only use them when I need some kind of help or advice - People here tend to be very helpful, which is nice :)