PDA

View Full Version : So.. You're here, but....

Khaotic
10-17-2006, 02:41 AM
Why did you join? What game made you research for a forum to get help on, or maybe it was an idea from a friend to join. Either way, what made you join Eyes on Final Fantasy?

Also, have you ever taken say.. a 6+ month break?

Do you have some sort of goal out of EoFF? Maybe you want to make friends, or something else, whatever your minds can possibly think of, post it!

As for myself, I joined because I believe I was researching FFX, and was learning about X-2 when the hype was crazy about it being released.. though I'm not sure.. I could be wrong.

I don't believe I've ever taken a 6+ month break, maybe 1-2 months at most.

I don't really have a goal, EoFF just takes up my time, which is good, and I sort of just chill here and meet new people.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-17-2006, 02:43 AM
We already have a thread about <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=94694">Why</a>. So this thread is about half-year breaks and personal goals only. Okay go.

I Took the Red Pill
10-17-2006, 02:48 AM
I've taken a 3 or so month break at most. And goals? Nope.

Rainecloud
10-17-2006, 07:18 AM
I take occasional breaks when my life gets stupidly busy. I did leave back in 2001 for a period of six months due to a ridiculous falling-out with some members. That was a rather childish and silly thing to do, though.

Right now, I have plenty of time on my hands and do not wish to take a break. I'm enjoying myself too much.

vorpal blade
10-17-2006, 09:14 AM
I think the longest break I've had was only for a few weeks, though I took several of these breaks with only a week or so in between. And my only goal is to waste time.

~SapphireStar~
10-17-2006, 09:18 AM
I came here because I wanted to be part of a friendly community and Ive found that :) Ive made loads of friends on here and its great :D
LONG LIVE EOFF!

Levian
10-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Either way, what made you join Eyes on Final Fantasy?

I joined 'cause I needed help on FFIX, that thread has been pruned along with a lot of my newbie posts, which is good 'cause I was even worse at English back then.

Also, have you ever taken say.. a 6+ month break?

Yes, I was gone most of 2003, and parts of 2004. I was a bit tired of EoFF because it was so big and I didn't know anybody. I joined Squally's board and liked it there, it died in 2004 so I came back. :p

Do you have some sort of goal out of EoFF?

Nope, can't say I have any specific goals, I mainly come here for the entertainment and out of old habit. Squeenix is released quite a few games now, so maybe that'll rekindle my flame for Final Fantasy. ;)

Nice thread, Khaotic.