PDA

View Full Version : Lego Back To The Future

The Fat Bioware Nerd
10-17-2006, 05:16 AM
Do you think a Lego Back To The Future video game could work? I do I think since it worked for Star Wars it could also work for the Back To The Future franchise. (And don't give me that stupid ass "Black To The Future" joke because Family Guy sucks in my opinion...And try to stay on topic I don't want to see posts that say "But what about Lego Spider-Man?" or "What about Lego X-Men?".)

Lynx
10-17-2006, 05:24 AM
well i dont know what the lego star wars is like haveing never played it but i could see a lego back to the future. besides if they tried to make a back to the future game and tried to make all the people itd come off kinda fake and not as exciteing. but if it were legos well id play it. and btw i was quite the lego fan when i was young. i made the final fantasy 7 airship it was sweet but it got destroyed sorry i digress. lego back to the future good idea in my opinion.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
10-17-2006, 05:34 AM
You should play the original Lego Star Wars that video game is fucking fun!:) I can't comment on Lego Star Wars 2 because I haven't played it yet but from what I've been hearing that video game is just as good if not better than the original...Anyway Lego Back To The Future would probaby be a great video game if Traveler's Tales decided to make it.

RiseToFall
10-17-2006, 05:41 AM
They shouldn't even make a regular Back to the Future game, the ones they did were horrible. The last movie was made 16 years ago, so why would you want to play a game based on it right now? Plus, I really would not like to see a 3d version of Michael J. Fox.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
10-17-2006, 05:48 AM
Why not? They made Lego Star Wars 2 and it's based on the Original Trilogy...And those movies were made in the 1970's and the 1980's.

RiseToFall
10-17-2006, 05:55 AM
Star Wars > Back to the Future.

Plus the Star Wars universe has much much more potential to turn into a videogame than the Back to the Future movies.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
10-17-2006, 06:32 AM
Well I think Lego Back To The Future would be a lot better than Lego Sponge Bob Square Pants. *Shudders.* (I fucking hate Sponge Bob!:irked:)

ljkkjlcm9
10-17-2006, 11:52 AM
Lego Lord of the Rings is a far better idea

THE JACKEL

Rocket Edge
10-17-2006, 11:56 AM
Interesting idea, it did work all right for star wars, so i guess an run in with BttF would make a cool game.

KentaRawr!
10-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Lego Legend of Zelda plz. >.>

Rocket Edge
10-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Hell, lego FF.

Captain Maxx Power
10-17-2006, 12:58 PM
We should have, nay need, a Lego Indiana Jones. I mean, whipping Lego Nazis and Lego snakes? Am I the only one realises the sheer genius of this idea?

Dreddz
10-17-2006, 01:58 PM
How many Lego topics are their now ?

I think its a bad idea, not because its Lego, but because BTTF would be a terrible game anyway.

Jowy
10-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Back to the Future for NES was a prime example about why the misadventures of Marty McFly should never exist as a video game.

My name is...something..?
10-17-2006, 05:31 PM
We should have, nay need, a Lego Indiana Jones. I mean, whipping Lego Nazis and Lego snakes? Am I the only one realises the sheer genius of this idea?

:eek:
That is the best freaking idea ever.
I demand that someone makes it.:mad2:

Rostum
10-18-2006, 12:31 AM
Lego Indiana Jones is by far the best idea after Star Wars.

Edit: Not to mention there's a good amount of comical relief I could see coming from Indiana Jones, just like there was in the Lego Star Wars.

Araciel
10-18-2006, 12:38 AM
well it is a trilogy just like everything else that people seem to like....but back to the future lego just doesn't have enough things for the player to do as far as i can see...you don't kill stuff, you don't fight too much...it would mostly be a racing game and that's stretching it

Madame Adequate
10-18-2006, 12:47 AM
Hard to really see how it'd fit into the traditional gaming scene, and the more probable genres - such as point'n'click - probably wouldn't sell well enough to justify it. :(

Lego Indiana Jones, however, is an amazing idea.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
10-18-2006, 12:48 AM

I like Indiana Jones but that franchise is getting a regular video game sometime in the near future since I saw a video game trailer of Indiana Jones at E3 so who cares whether the Indiana Jones franchise is converted to Lego form or not?

And no I don't like the idea of Lego Lord of the Rings because I don't like Lord of the Rings period. Anyway I thought Lego Back to the Future would be a good video game because you get to ride around on a hover board.

I can't comment on the NES Back to the Future video game since I've never played it but I think franchise deserves a second chance to redeem itself. I mean look at the Devil May Cry series the first video game was awesome and the second video game was horrible but that franchise redeemed itself with Devil May Cry 3.

Rostum
10-18-2006, 07:41 AM
Well, as far as I know, this is open discussion. So just because you don't like Lord of the Rings, doesn't mean others wouldn't -- and there were a lot of people who do like the films and books.

Edit: I also think, that for an action game, there's need to be action. There was no action in Back the the Future.

RiseToFall
10-18-2006, 07:45 AM

I like Indiana Jones but that franchise is getting a regular video game sometime in the near future since I saw a video game trailer of Indiana Jones at E3 so who cares whether the Indiana Jones franchise is converted to Lego form or not?

And no I don't like the idea of Lego Lord of the Rings because I don't like Lord of the Rings period. Anyway I thought Lego Back to the Future would be a good game because you get to ride around on a hover board.

I can't comment on the NES Back to the Future video game since I've never played it but I think franchise deserves a second chance to redeem itself. I mean look at the Devil May Cry series the first video game was awesome and the second video game was horrible but that franchise redeemed itself with Devil May Cry 3.

I find some of your comments very amusing.

Araciel
10-18-2006, 07:51 AM
the fact that you get to ride a hoverboard doesn't make a good game. the back to the future movies were funny and kinda cool back in the day, with good effects and a kind of lighthearted view of time travel. this doesn't mean they would make a good video game.

they tried it already, and as i remember, the game was made as back to the future 1&2, they didn't have enough content to make a game out of just one of the movies