PDA

View Full Version : what film needs a sequel to show the aftermath & consequences of the previous film?

Paro
10-17-2006, 06:49 AM
i was watching "the nine" and was wondering what if a sequel film was set up like this.instead of moving on to the next story they make a sequel about the aftermath of the previous flick.but in the case of "the nine" there wasn't a previous film.but you get the point right?

for example i wondered what happened to the neighborhood in poltergeist,how did they explain the house imploding,the coffins.but the sequel we got never mentions this.

chaos_ghost
10-17-2006, 11:22 AM
I'd be interested in seeing a follow up to Blow. It'd be interesting to see if George is still alive and if his daughter ever came to see him or not. Would make a boring movie though.

Dreddz
10-17-2006, 01:29 PM
Titanic.

Bunny
10-17-2006, 02:05 PM
I'd be interested in seeing a follow up to Blow. It'd be interesting to see if George is still alive and if his daughter ever came to see him or not. Would make a boring movie though.

George Jung is still alive and his daughter visited him a year after the film was released.

Source: Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Jung)

Movies based on real life events don't really need sequels.

The world is due for another Matrix film. I haven't seen the third one or much of the second one, but I think we could make due with another Matrix movie.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
10-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Italian Job

chaos_ghost
10-17-2006, 07:40 PM

George Jung is still alive and his daughter visited him a year after the film was released.

Source: Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Jung)

Movies based on real life events don't really need sequels.

The world is due for another Matrix film. I haven't seen the third one or much of the second one, but I think we could make due with another Matrix movie.

Thanks dude! It's good to know his daughter did visit him.