PDA

View Full Version : Mix of FFs??

James16
10-17-2006, 03:39 PM
I think they should make a mega FF. Kind of like they did with Kingdom heats, where all the chars from FFVII, FFVIII are in one game. Like squall falls in love with yufie an sephroth an seifer team up an are the new world threating people. what yall think??

LoKuS
10-17-2006, 04:16 PM
No.

RiseToFall
10-17-2006, 04:23 PM
I guess if it was done right it could work.*shrug*, why only VII and VIII though?

James16
10-17-2006, 04:24 PM
well becasue those 2 seem to sort of be around the same time frame i guess. I mean you could i guess have FFX chars but dosent that game take place like 300 years or so later? An i guess you could throw sum FFIX chars in there 2.

Levian
10-17-2006, 04:44 PM
The only way I can see that working out well is if it was a fighter game. Better make it a button masher to please Joel.

Rocket Edge
10-17-2006, 04:50 PM
The only way I can see that working out well is if it was a fighter game.

BustaMo
10-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Super FF Smash Brothers...Melee.

Bolivar
10-17-2006, 08:37 PM
I'd rather have a new Final Fantasy than something like this or Kingdom Hearts. I think before they start making mixes like these they should just put out some good rpgs.

BustaMo
10-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Yes...please. Continue on the way with the regular series and stop making sequels, spin-offs, compilations, and most of all, stop making me pissed! I want NEW games.

We've all seen in the past that games like FF Mystic Quest, and FF Legends, and all that jazz apart from the main series, didn't do to well. Sure the FFVII Compilation is pulling in a bundle and became an instant hit, but gah-dangit, stop taking 5 years to release the next damn game in the main series!

Orophin
10-17-2006, 09:13 PM
well becasue those 2 seem to sort of be around the same time frame i guess. I mean you could i guess have FFX chars but dosent that game take place like 300 years or so later? An i guess you could throw sum FFIX chars in there 2.

FF 1,2,3,4,5,9 are kinda around the same time frame. :p

BustaMo
10-17-2006, 09:16 PM
None of the Final Fantasy games are in relation time-wise to each other. The only exceptions to this would be FFX and FFX-2.

In other words, there is no "FFVII took place 300 years after yada yada(another game in the series). That is not the case. Each is it's own game in it's own time, barring sequels and prequels.

Cruise Control
10-17-2006, 09:29 PM
Ergheiz.

Twilight Edge
10-18-2006, 08:31 AM
The only way I can see that working out well is if it was a fighter game.

Markus. D
10-18-2006, 11:29 AM
Ergheiz.

mhmmmm :)

cept that only had FFVII characters.

and this neat one called Django :D:D <3

James16
10-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Yes...please. Continue on the way with the regular series and stop making sequels, spin-offs, compilations, and most of all, stop making me pissed! I want NEW games.

We've all seen in the past that games like FF Mystic Quest, and FF Legends, and all that jazz apart from the main series, didn't do to well. Sure the FFVII Compilation is pulling in a bundle and became an instant hit, but gah-dangit, stop taking 5 years to release the next damn game in the main series!

Well belive it or not I auctually agree with you. Although i think a mixed ff would be cool, I think that they DO need to make more new games. Theres soo much ffs that are in the old gerneration an are, well lets be honest here just strait up old school. They need to more advanced games for the ps3 an sum more ffs like ffXII for the ps2. Sum with long hours of game play so you dont beat it in 5 days, make them have a good an addictive story line. make the graphics just mouth dropping good and have easy an fun gameplay, and with more summons an make them even more bad-ass than they allready are.:D

Sefie1999AD
10-18-2006, 05:02 PM

FF 1,2,3,4,5,9 are kinda around the same time frame. :p

I'd prefer a game with FF1-5 and FFIX characters to a game with FFVII and FFVIII characters anyway. FFVII's great and all, but haven't there been enough FFVII spin-offs already? FFVIII isn't getting me any excited, either.

James16
10-23-2006, 03:18 PM
i loved ff-4 an ff-8. They need to make a FF that is like 4 an 8 with game play of 10 an make it a dark an evil, fighting storyline. Theses fuckin love story lines are getting old real quick. :mad:

YTDN
10-23-2006, 05:27 PM
i loved ff-4 an ff-8. They need to make a FF that is like 4 an 8 with game play of 10 an make it a dark an evil, fighting storyline. Theses smurfin love story lines are getting old real quick. :mad:

If they changed the plot and battle systems, it would be like creating a new game and slapping 'Final Fantasy IV' or 'Final Fantasy VIII' on the cover.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-23-2006, 06:46 PM
How can it be a "mega FF" with only two of the games in it?

No.78
10-23-2006, 06:50 PM
So, Kingdom Hearts without disney? NAHH, cos then the lack of storyline sense would be more of an issue.

James16
10-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Im not jus sayin only those two games i was using an example.:mad:

To me i jus think its cool like, well how they did in DoC. You think the games jus going to be about Vincent an diffrent people then all the sudden ur like ' Oh crap there's yufie!' then 'Oh /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif its barret!' Now im jus not talkin bout jus ff-7 chars in general but like when youre playin a game that has nothing to do with another game, Example....Kingdom hearts...youre walkin around an then you find squall...then you bump into wakka...youre playin a gamethqt really has nothing to do with anyother chars from other games then bam you get a slap to tha face. you see an get to interact with chars you grew to love in another games. Kind of hard to put in words but yeah... :cool: an jus to clearify things IM TALKIN BOUT A MIX OF ALL FF'S hence the thread name.....