PDA

View Full Version : Enter: Your eyes ;__;

Rye
10-18-2006, 02:17 AM
As I entered the room, two twin beads following my face, with a sharp distinct lack of mercy in them. As I sat down in my chair, a silence hushed the room with the force of waves in the ocean. I couldn't bear to look directly, so my eyes pointed downwards towards my knees, though I could feel the black beads boring into me.

At least, speech.

"You've been thinking about other chins!" Frenchie screamed at me, chin quivering, as the force of the yell made tears well up in my eyes.

"No, honestly, your chin is the one for me!" I cry out, though my eyes deceive me, practically replay the events from the night before, with the chin at the party, for Frenchie to see. I suddenly point my eyes downward back to my knees, but it's too late.

The silence came again, even worse than the angry shouting, and soon blots of tears met with the fabric in my jeans, two twin dots reminding me of the twin eyes that could see so clearly the deception and lies that hid within me.

---

Do you have a very expressive face? For example, would one be able to tell clearly what you are feeling or thinking? For me, I'd say that my face is very expressive, even when I try for it not to be. ;__;

Evastio
10-18-2006, 02:19 AM
Although my face is usually blank, it can be very deceiving.

Meat Puppet
10-18-2006, 02:22 AM
Several years of drama class have given me a fairly expressive face.

Vikeve
10-18-2006, 02:22 AM
my face is very expressive people are always laughing at the funny faces i give them but i don't mean to do it.... it just happens.

hehehe i have a friends who can give such a great puppy dog face when she's sad or something but she doesn't do it on purpose and she gets mad when people tell her to do the puppy dog face but that just makes it cutter.:)

Lord Xehanort
10-18-2006, 02:23 AM
Just when I think you're becoming sane, you pull this.

I love you! :love:

I have a very expressive face... I can't play poker...

rubah
10-18-2006, 02:33 AM
I like to think so; sometimes I feel entirely transparent.

kikimm
10-18-2006, 02:34 AM
For me, I'd say that my face is very expressive, even when I try for it not to be. ;__;

Yeah, same here. Although not always accurately. What I mean is like, I look angry a lot of the time even though I'm happy. But yeah I can't really control my face very well, unless I'm super duper aware; like if someone makes me angry I will normally keep happy-looking.

Noctivagus
10-18-2006, 02:42 AM
For me, I'd say that my face is very expressive, even when I try for it not to be. ;__;

Yeah, same here. Although not always accurately. What I mean is like, I look angry a lot of the time even though I'm happy. But yeah I can't really control my face very well, unless I'm super duper aware; like if someone makes me angry I will normally keep happy-looking.

You look angry when your happy, and happy when you angry? fun.

with my face... you can generally tell how I feel, I'm happy.

Moon Rabbits
10-18-2006, 02:47 AM
Tsk, tsk, Rye-sauce. Anyways, I think I can let this answer my question for me:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4513/omg026jm0.jpg

NOTE: That is a piercing, not a really large blackhead. :( Damn you cameras!

Skarr
10-18-2006, 02:49 AM
Nope. I always look pissed off.

XxSephirothxX
10-18-2006, 03:26 AM
I think I generally look pretty solemn. Or maybe just apathetic. So a lot of the time, unless I'm really happy, I won't be very expressive.

Faris
10-18-2006, 03:28 AM
Not a lot of people are able to tell how I really feel most of the time unless I tell them, or express it by being hyper or laughing. So I guess not, but I really have no idea. =)

Fred
10-18-2006, 03:31 AM
My most frequent expressions are blank or sarcastic, and those two are pretty easy to identify.

Rase
10-18-2006, 04:00 AM
My face alone is usually enough, but if you can't tell from that, my body language instantly gives how I'm feeling away.

Denmark
10-18-2006, 04:12 AM
I'm pretty sure I don't use my face for expressiveness all that much, apart from smiling and/or laughing in appropriate situations. Most of the rest of the time I have a straight face and my emotion is indiscernable, although when I'm concentrating it appears to be so.

Bunny
10-18-2006, 04:27 AM
I can have a very expressive face. But generally I avoid it and my face looks blank all the time. Or, if anything, a look of severe confusion replaces the blank look.

It is one of my avoidant traits.

Resha
10-18-2006, 09:04 AM
I try to keep a blank face, because expressive faces can cause discomfort and awkwardness, but I think I fail for the most part. So when I think I'm failing I assume a bright (false?) happy smile and make it all cheerio!

It's the eyes that are the problem. Completely uncontrollable. :/

Breine
10-18-2006, 09:11 AM
It can be very expressive, but I've learnt how to tone it down quite a lot... Maybe it's all those poker games I've been playing these last couple of years. Meh, who knows?

Jebus
10-18-2006, 09:31 AM
Most people can't tell when I'm smiling. So I guess the answer would be no.

I always thought my face was very expressive though. So I guess they're the ones that are wrong. Like usual.

Christmas
10-18-2006, 09:46 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/FINAL2-1.jpg

Shauna
10-18-2006, 10:10 AM
I think I generally look pretty solemn. Or maybe just apathetic. So a lot of the time, unless I'm really happy, I won't be very expressive.

I agree with this about myself. Although, I dunno really.

~SapphireStar~
10-18-2006, 10:28 AM
You can tell when Im happy or angry.

Rye
10-18-2006, 11:35 AM
Just when I think you're becoming sane, you pull this.

I love you! :love:

I have a very expressive face... I can't play poker...

Awwww, thanks. :bigsmile: Glad you're back!

sephirothishere
10-18-2006, 01:48 PM
i remain in a state of perpetual cool...

Anaisa
10-18-2006, 01:59 PM
My face isn't very expressive. An people struggle to understand my facial expressions. They often tend to think I'm giving them a dirty look, even when I'm not.

Jowy
10-18-2006, 02:20 PM
Unless I'm overly excited or overly depressed, my facial features remain the same. Sometimes people think I'm emotionless or something because of it, but in actuality, they just don't know any better. ;)

Rainecloud
10-18-2006, 04:10 PM
My face is expressionless most of the time.

'Tis a little weird, some say.

Sefie1999AD
10-18-2006, 05:26 PM
I guess I have an expressive face since others are quite easily being able to say how I feel. I don't think it's just the face that tells people how I feel, though, more like a combination of face and body language.

Frozen Phantom
10-18-2006, 05:30 PM
A expressive face = NOT ME

I always look either depressed or pissed off

my motto: turn that smile upside down:mad:

McLovin'
10-18-2006, 05:56 PM
No I look very mean. Then everyone is surprised when I smile. :rolleyes2

Quindiana Jones
10-18-2006, 06:55 PM
I use my eyes/eyebrows really well. And yes, I have a very expressive face. Though I tend to hide how I truly feel behind a fake face.

Nice story, btw.