PDA

View Full Version : having alot of trouble...(kh2) spoilers amybe

obsessed_wif_yuna
10-18-2006, 12:56 PM
im having alot of trouble with beating this guy from organisation xiii when im at the world that never was...i cant really remember his name... but i can get rid of the first 3 or 4 bars of hp easy but he does this attack that shoots thousands of things at me and it always kills me!! help!!

Frozen Phantom
10-18-2006, 02:39 PM
there are alot of XII battles in the World that Never Was

explain his weapon and the situation of your problem

Tavrobel
10-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Vital Stats:
Xigbar, Number II, The Freeshooter
HP: 1200
Primary form of attack: Shoots stuff, Snipes stuff

You don't have a high enough defense, if you can't survive his rounds of bullets, or you don't have Once More or Second Chance (not bloodly likely that you have neither). The solution?

Stop getting hit (do-do-duh). Once you realize that the Control Stick, X, /\ and O button are there for a reason, let us move onto how to actually kill him. Now, I understand that dodging stuff might actually be a new experience in KHII, but it must be done starting now.

You hit the X button. Repeatedly. Run when he changes the shape of the stage. This battle may take some getting used to/memorizing the stage patterns to get to him, so do not get discouraged if you die. You can also combine and have Goofy's Limit Knocksmash to do large amounts of damage quickly, or use Valor/Master/Final Forms to deal damage quickly. Xigbar also has attacks that can be reflected by Reaction commands, or Reflected with Reflect (but you have to have perfect timing, so use the Reactions).

It will come to a point, where you see Xigbar very clearly aggrivated, and will unleash a torrential hail of bullets. Cure, and try not to get hit as long as you can, since this attack forces you into the air, and causes stun, preventing you from Limiting, or changing. Rinse, and repeat, for at this point, there's no real difficulty or challenge to the battle; it's all about surviving and countering.

Major skills required:
Once More or Second Chance
High Jump level 2
That's about it.

Ouch!
10-18-2006, 05:14 PM
im having alot of trouble with beating this guy from organisation xiii when im at the world that never was...i cant really remember his name... but i can get rid of the first 3 or 4 bars of hp easy but he does this attack that shoots thousands of things at me and it always kills me!! help!!
You mean when he makes the stage a small square and shoots at you from all angles?

Run in circles.

Tavrobel
10-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Run in circles.

Sometimes he hits you even when you run in circles, which is a bit rigged, if I must say so.

Ouch!
10-18-2006, 09:35 PM
Eh, it always worked for me.

Frozen Phantom
10-18-2006, 10:11 PM
actually i was able to beat xigbar without once more or second chance
I dont even know if i had high jump lvl 2

McLovin'
10-18-2006, 10:32 PM
You could try rolling in circles around the Arena.

That bastard was the hardest guy in the game. His attacks are way too unfair.

SeeDRankLou
10-19-2006, 09:23 PM
If you are still having trouble, attempt to go into anti-form. This happened to me accidentally once, and I thought I would lose, but Sora can move so fast in anti-form that I didn't get hit once during the hail of bullets. And then, I just pummelled Xigbar and I won. You have a rather high chance to go into anti-form against an Organization XIII member (unless you use Final Form).

obsessed_wif_yuna
10-20-2006, 02:11 PM
this is confuzing... i get Tavrobels first thing and thats wat i was talking about but i cant move during that attack and i hav about 50*exageration* defense accesorys on...

f f freak
10-21-2006, 12:55 AM
I am actually stuck on this fight myself at the moment. I tried using reflect but when he uses that move where you are on the tiny square he moves too fast. I managed to get him down to his last bar of health but he killed Donald and I had no mp or items to heal myself so I did in a couple of seconds after that. This is the hardest battle I've fought so far.

Markus. D
10-21-2006, 09:15 AM
it took me about 6 attempts to figure out his attack pattern c_c

obsessed_wif_yuna
10-22-2006, 05:31 AM
im on lvl 53 now.. 2 days ago when i started this thread, i was on lvl 47 i think...should i level up more?

f f freak
10-22-2006, 04:32 PM
I'm on level 43 so I definetly need to level up. I keep on managing to get him down to his last bar but then he keeps using the attack when you are on the little square and I die because I can't heal in time.

Tavrobel
10-22-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm on level 43 so I definetly need to level up. I keep on managing to get him down to his last bar but then he keeps using the attack when you are on the little square and I die because I can't heal in time.

No you don't. Any level above 39 when fighting Xigbar is excessive.

f f freak
10-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Apart from the whole you know battle level being level 50. so really any level above level 50 would be excessive.

Tavrobel
10-22-2006, 10:51 PM
No, anything above thirty-nine is excessive.

Battle levels are more like guidelines, than actual rules.

Welcome to the Black Pearl Kingdom Hearts franchise.

f f freak
10-23-2006, 02:21 AM
True but following the guidelines anything above level 50 is excessive. Anyhting below that is just reasonably difficult.

Tavrobel
10-23-2006, 02:25 AM
I'm so sorry that people actually find hitting the X button classified as being "difficult."

leader of mortals
10-23-2006, 06:34 PM
hey tav that is not fair cuase you also need to press the triangle button and run around lol