PDA

View Full Version : Plans for the week ahead

~SapphireStar~
10-18-2006, 01:00 PM
What plans do you have?

Im about to head off back to Manchester on a hot sticky coach :mad:
Then tommorow I have my cousins 21st birthday party to attend at her dads pub, so free booze :love:
Friday and Saturday I get nice relaxing days, hopefully.
The Sunday, got a christening to attend, once again free booze!
The Monday morning, treck back up to Bradford in time for a 2pm lecture :mad:

Fun ... how bout you?

Xander
10-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Well it's Wednesday which has me thinking - it's nearly the weekend! And it's after 1pm which has me thinking it's nearly hometime :D (Yeah I still call it hometime xD)

Tonight after my boring day at work (I don't feel like designing >_<) I'm having pizza with my buddies. Tomorrow, work and Friday, work. In the evening perhaps I'll get chance to play some kingdom hearts.. Weekend either bowling or cinemaing, getting my hair cut, kingdom hearts.

Pretty usual stuff really!

Christmas
10-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Endless NANNY MANUS' torment. :bigsmile:

Jowy
10-18-2006, 02:18 PM
My activities are the same every week. I usually go to the dance club on Monday nights, watch Nip/Tuck on Tuesday, play video games on Wednesday, go to the bar on Thursday, and try and catch up with all of my friends over the span of the weekend.

Mo-Nercy
10-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Another week of not going to uni.

I'm going to be trying to study at my local library.

Over the weekend, I'll be working.

Jess
10-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Today: I have a lot of ICT coursework to do, that needs to be completely finished by the end of the week.

Thursday: ICT, Art and Psychology work. I also need to go job hunting.

Friday: After college on Friday I'm going to cook dinner for my boyfriend, who is driving down from his University for the weekend, and then we will go to a friends house for drinks and stay over.

Saturday: Chinese takeaway, and then I'm either going to a party or just going out with my boyfriend and friends for drinks.

Sunday: Watching my friends and boyfriend's football team play football, then coming home and doing some housework, and packing my suitcase.

Monday: Driving up to Warwick with my boyfriend for the week, as it's half term.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: Just doing work, chilling out and going out places in Warwick.

Friday: Me and my boyfriend drive to Newcastle for the weekend.

Saturday: Watch Newcastle vs Charlton at St James' and then go out in Newcastle city.

Sunday: Come home! :jess:

Rainecloud
10-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Tonight: I'm going to get home, have my dinner, relax and watch Wrestlemania XXI from 2005. Then, I'm going round to see Charla and the kids later on in the evening.

Tomorrow: Nothing much. Work, as per usual, and then my group meeting in the evening. The kids will probably be tired, ratty and miserable, which will make for a great evening for us all.

Friday: Jackass, Number Two. I'm going to see it with Charla straight after work, providing the future Mother-in-law doesn't go back her babysitting promise.

Saturday: I'm looking after the kids for the whole day. We'll probably play on Super Mario Sunshine in the morning, watch some movies and then go to a couple of parks to get them some fresh air and exercise.

That's all I have planned for now.

I Am Stoner
10-18-2006, 03:21 PM
Everyday: Drink Beer.

Everyday: Drink Beer.

The day after: Oww my head hurts.

Markus. D
10-18-2006, 03:24 PM
get a job at E.B games :D

Levian
10-18-2006, 03:32 PM
2nd floor plan! :lol:

K, the only real plan I have is to make pancakes one of these days. With ice cream and icing sugar. Oh my god, why am I still typing? I should be in the store.

Zeldy
10-18-2006, 04:16 PM
School. Homework. School. Homework. School. Homework. Holidays! Liverpool, Manchester, St Helens.

Im getting so much homework this year @_@

ℓσ¢кнαятαиgєℓ
10-18-2006, 04:19 PM
tonight: sleep
tommrow: skl
friday: late night and booze
Saturday:sleep with hangover
Sunday: sleep
monday: karas house shopping
tues: late night
wed: late night
thurs: sleep for a long time
fri: go out and hang about
sat: sleep and then late night with booze
sun: wake up early with hangover lol
then back to skl boring :confused:

Jimsour
10-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Going to 5th ave tonight, cheap drink so wayhay.

Tomorow night, friday night and whatever else I'll probably sit in because of the lack of cash.

Sergeant Hartman
10-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Friday night, to the club.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-18-2006, 05:41 PM
I'm moving to Provo Utah for a couple of months next Wednesday. I'll be going to Japan after that. :D

Quindiana Jones
10-18-2006, 06:56 PM
I've got about a bjillion pieces of coursework for Friday (CRAP!), but after that it's just gonna be sleep etc.

escobert
10-18-2006, 06:56 PM
I don't make plans.

Roto13
10-18-2006, 07:16 PM
I was going to work today, tomorrow, and Friday but I quit. :P

Rye
10-18-2006, 07:28 PM
In a few minutes, I have a job interview! Friday might be my first day of work if I do good! On Saturday, I have my PSATs and a Sweet Sixteen. xD Busy week. And next Thursday, I have to go to a college workshop for singing.

Quindiana Jones
10-18-2006, 07:32 PM
In 8 days it's my birthday. But that's more than a week ahead...

Shlup
10-18-2006, 07:54 PM
Well since my work has shut down due to flood damage, I have class today and tomorrow, then Friday my husband and I are planning on cuddling up with a cigar and Godfather II, then Saturday we're going to have dinner at my grandparents' house so my husband can fix their computer and my grandma can tailor my husband's jeans for his Halloween costume. Then Sunday I plan to just catch up on some random crap, then back to school but no work for at least another week.