PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden help

Captain Maxx Power
10-18-2006, 06:35 PM
For the love of God will someone tell me which of the 108 stars in Suikoden I are missable, who they are and what I have to do to recruit them. I really want to have my first game fully completed and I'm pulling my hair out trying to find a straight *%$%£" answer.

black orb
10-18-2006, 07:02 PM
>>> GameFAQs..

If you just want info about the 108 stars of destiny check Suikosource or/and Suikox.com

Jowy
10-18-2006, 07:12 PM
Well, over half are missable. The most important ones to take note of though:

Pahn - Lose the duel later on and he's gone.
Milich - As much as you'll want to, don't kill him.
Leon - Talk to him in Kalekka when your castle is at max capacity. Make sure to do this immediately.

If you need any additional help on character recruiting, feel free to PM me. :)

black orb
10-18-2006, 07:26 PM
>>> Be careful with Luc it seems he can die in the war/army battles, if Luc dies you cant revive Gremio, even if you have all of the 108 stars recruited..

Captain Maxx Power
10-18-2006, 07:55 PM
>>> GameFAQs..

If you just want info about the 108 stars of destiny check Suikosource or/and Suikox.com

Gamefaqs was the first place I checked, but none of the guides lists the missable people, nor is the previously stickied thread on the subject present.

black orb
10-18-2006, 08:05 PM
>>> http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/suikoden_char.txt

Bunny
10-18-2006, 08:24 PM
www.suikosource.com

A comprehensive guide to all things Suikoden. If you need something related to the series, chances are you will be able to find it on that site. GameFAQs is a nice place too, but it's always nice to have a site specific to each game.