PDA

View Full Version : To the guy who made the Omega Faq

Jessieestoque
10-19-2006, 03:08 AM
Thumbs up to you man!!! I really like your strategy!! almost the same as mine and might be even better than mine. most faqs all over the net focuses on using hero trial or hero drink. some use GF's to absorb terra flare attack. some even think terra flare is a magic attack and uses shell. pretty stupid though. your right its a physical attack. though id like to suggest something to add to it. its up to you if you agree or not. Try using Auto-potion ability. but first sell all your potions and Hi-potions and buy a lot of X-potions. what happens is that when auto-potion ability triggers it uses the least potions available this is the reason you'll have to sell some weak potions so X-potions can be used instead. it gives 9999 HP. best to counter Omega's Megido Flame and Gravija or when your party is badly damage. saves time healing your party. Auto-potion triggers if your HP is bellow half of your total HP.

Del Murder
10-19-2006, 03:09 AM
Who is this directed to?

Jessieestoque
10-19-2006, 03:14 AM
your badly wrong man. it looks like magic. but its physical. try casting protect and shell. go get a pounding from terra flare and see which of the two is triggered.

Del Murder
10-19-2006, 03:22 AM
:confused:

Zeromus_X
10-19-2006, 03:27 AM
Are you talking about Terra Break? Terra Break is a physical attack, it can be halved by Protect (make sure to Protect the party at full 9999 HP to survive with one member standing), nullified from Defend or a GF meat shield.

Unless you're talking about something else.

Edit: Are you talking about the faq in my usernotes? That was a strategy made by a member of another forum, ShadowHeart, and is not my own (I posted as such with the strategy). I put it in my usernotes so I could look at it at my convenience.

Psychotic
10-19-2006, 03:57 AM
Yeah, sorry Jessieestoque, Del Murder will no longer be allowed to write any more FFVIII FAQs.

Del Murder
10-19-2006, 04:04 AM
:(