PDA

View Full Version : Do not play on around the Sacred Dog statue.

Jowy
10-19-2006, 06:45 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/psycho_mantis/SacredDog.gif

I mean it. And don't even think about bringing the Diamond Eyes anywhere NEAR it.

Rostum
10-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Ok.

Zeromus_X
10-20-2006, 02:06 AM
Okay, new topic! :)

Have there ever screwed up on a puzzle in a video game and recieved displeasing results? :cat:

Jowy
10-20-2006, 06:31 AM
It was meant to be a Secret of Evermore topic. :(

Yes. I had to call the Natsume Help Line to get past a dungeon in Lufia II. I took my mom's credit card. I was nine years old.

Secret of Evermore was a Square game. o_o

RiseToFall
10-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Why the hell was this moved?
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k232/RiseToFall47/soe.jpg

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Okay, new topic! :)

Have there ever screwed up on a puzzle in a video game and recieved displeasing results? :cat:

a video game

Jigsaw
10-21-2006, 02:53 AM
I always fall off those damn ledges in Mappy Land. I mean, the drop is like half his body size, how the hell does he die every time?

LunarWeaver
10-21-2006, 02:57 AM
Any puzzle in Tomb Raider makes me feel like I failed at life and everything for messing it up.

And falling anytime during Babel Tower in Xenogears makes me rock back and forth while I cry.

Zeromus_X
10-21-2006, 04:21 AM
Oh crap, I mean to say 'have you' instead of 'have there'. xD

I hate the stupid Guardian Statues in both Valkyrie Profile games. The Palace of the Dragon really discourages you from screwing up. Especially that stupid 'enter the doors in the right order puzzle', which I didn't even know there was a clue for until I played the game the second time. ><:

Vermachtnis
10-21-2006, 04:30 AM
I hate the Pantheon Gorge on Tales of Symphonia. Stupid flowers, I just ended up letting them blow me around aimlessly and got through faster than I did acually thinking it through XC

Rainecloud
10-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Star Trek: I can't remember what the title of this PC game was, but it irritated me so much. I'd nearly reached the end of the game, and I forgot to beam a plutonium rod down to one of the planets with me. Unfortunately, I needed it to complete a puzzle, and it was impossible for me to beam back up to the ship in order to retrieve it, as the communicators had become damaged during a fight. Hours and hours worth of gameplay - completely and utterly lost.

Jowy
10-21-2006, 06:38 PM
I hate the Pantheon Gorge on Tales of Symphonia. Stupid flowers, I just ended up letting them blow me around aimlessly and got through faster than I did acually thinking it through XC

That just unearthed a repressed memory which I never wanted to think of again.

The Tower of Lezard Valeth also drove me freaking insane.