PDA

View Full Version : I'm ill :(

Chloe.
10-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Yesterday morning I woke up with a really bad stomach ache and I felt sick, but for some strange reason I still went to school.:p I was there for about and hour when I went to the office so that I could go home, so my dad came and picked me up and I was laying on the sofa all day yesterday with a bucket next to me :( But luckily I didn't actually puke.

I'm still ill today and that's why I'm not at school right now. :cool:

So when was the last time you were ill, and what was wrong with you? :mog:

Noctivagus
10-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Currently ill... been in bed about 6 days now... and doctors don't know... they took three samples of blood for me to find out :)

Rainecloud
10-19-2006, 01:32 PM
I started with a cold a couple of weeks ago. I hate colds, and would rather have a stomach bug. People don't usually believe me when I say that, but I'd rather be throwing up for a few days than have a blocked head full of mucus.

My cold is now better, but it's left me with a tickly cough. *wheeze*

XandrewX
10-19-2006, 01:47 PM
My last one was...I ate something that make me so itchy...then after taking the medicine WITHOUT eating something I vomited blood and I end up myself in the hospital and watching WorldCup 2006 when Germany lost to Italy :(

Meat Puppet
10-19-2006, 01:47 PM
Yesterday (well it was two days ago now) I woke up feeling groggy and dizzy, and everything I ate tasted bad. I nodded off while doing stuff several times in the day. :Oo:
I had a long sleep and had pretty much fully recovered by the next day. :colon

Breine
10-19-2006, 01:48 PM
The last time I was really ill was about half a year ago. I'd gotten chicken pox at the age of 17 - not funny I can tell you. There were millions of them all over my body - they had even spread themselves in to my throat and because of that they were actually open wounds. I didn't eat for around five days because it was too painful.

I feel so sorry for myself :)

Shaun
10-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Gee, you're lucky. Every time I'm sick I have to walk home in the freezing cold from college. It wasn't that long ago when it happened and I had really bad stomach ache. I was at home in my bed, but hey, that's no different to not being sick, I guess.

I Am Stoner
10-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Currently ill, have been ill and on opium based painkillers for 4 months now. I am not supposed to go out but I go to the pub anyway, its the only place that I can socialize in at the moment. Up untill 3 weeks ago I had been stuck indoors for 3 months, god, I feels like Gollum from LoTR.:( Had many tests, blood tests/other tests that I don't want to say incase someone is eating while reading this and so far they can't find out what is wrong with me. I had my apendix out, that was inflamed but it wasn't the problem, still unsolved.

Bunny
10-19-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm not really sick with anything, but I do not feel good. Although that is more of an everyday thing due to lack of quality sleep. I'm not entirely too sure when the last time I had anything even closely resembling an "okay" nights sleep. No clue why.

Christmas
10-19-2006, 02:02 PM
NANNY MANUS send me some of his photos yesterday and I vomitted blood. I still feel unwell up till now. :(

Xander
10-19-2006, 03:18 PM
I can't remember last time I actually had an illness or even a cold really. I call myself ill when I have a reeally bad headache/migraine, which would have been maybe a couple of days ago. I think I've been a bit rundown lately, cos you get those sorta rundown symptoms, and everything generally feels a bit icky. I just need to sleep more though. xD

Misfit
10-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Well... I was in school once and got something stuck in my throat, then I puked shards of my own pelvis... or somebody else's, I don't remember.

I still go to school, however - Sick or not.

Twilight Edge
10-19-2006, 03:28 PM
As weak as my body may seem to look(what with the pimples, dandruff and falling hair at the age of 15, and I am extremely thin and bony), I rarely get sick. If there was any symptoms, it'd be gone after a day or two.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Moday evening, that night I barely slept. Tooth pain, sore throat (which started beforehand and headache. I am basically now down to sore throat, slight bothering of teeth and my head is okay. My right nostril is stuffed now though.

Tempest
10-19-2006, 04:53 PM
The last time I was sick enough to call in sick at work was well over a year ago. I get little colds now and then. But, the last time I actually had a temperature, a stomach ache, the works was 4 years ago.

I don't get sick that often.

Sergeant Hartman
10-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Being ill is not an option!

McLovin'
10-19-2006, 08:45 PM
I was sick last week.

They REALLY need a cure for the common cold. :(

escobert
10-19-2006, 08:46 PM
This morning, and I had a hang over.

Yuffie514
10-19-2006, 08:57 PM
i had a brief sore throat last week, and it was followed by a brief cold. they may be gone now, but i never liked sore throats...

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-19-2006, 09:07 PM
I feel just fine!! Jealous?

Last time I was sick was probably a few weeks ago. As for what was wrong with me? Well, there are a lot of things wrong with me.

Vikeve
10-19-2006, 09:14 PM
I'm the type of person who never gets sick ive never gotten a fever or chicken pocks in my life.

I did just recently get a cold which sucks since I'm not used to colds and being sick takes the fun ou of staying home from school. All you do is sleep which normaly is my favorite thing to do but when your sick things get all icky and uncomfortable to sleep. Whatever takes the fun from sleeping really sucks ass.

Generaly, i lose my voice often and i don't get it back since i always talk. I even talk to myself when nobodies around it used to be a problem but now i don't talk to myself in public at least not on the outside.