PDA

View Full Version : Weapon missing?

Cledarius
10-19-2006, 04:26 PM
This may be a very stupid Question and please forgive me if it was anserwd before.

I saw the scene, where the Weapons appear. I counted them and i thought that there is one Weapon more than you can fight.
There are Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Ultima and the Weapon that attacks Junon. Yeah good. But if I counted them correctly, there was one Weapon more appearing out of the crater.

Am I just stupid and can't count or was there really a Weapon more?

Jowy
10-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Sapphire Weapon got one-upped by the Sister Ray. Seeing as it's head is somewhere underwater, it'd be pretty hard to fight something dead.;)

Cledarius
10-19-2006, 04:45 PM
Yeah Sapphire, that's the Weapon that attacks Junon and get his Head shot of by Sister Ray. I mean not that Weapon.

Kawaii Ryûkishi
10-19-2006, 04:47 PM
There are only five Weapons. What you thought was a sixth one must have been one of those five seen at an unfamiliar angle.

Cledarius
10-19-2006, 04:55 PM
You sure about that? Could be possible. But I still think there was one more. If I remember correctly, five Weapons appear and then Diamond Weapon appears and shakes the Highwind. So one of the other five must be an unknown Weapon.

Flying Mullet
10-19-2006, 04:56 PM
The game is almost 10 years old. I'm sure if there was a sixth weapon we would know about it by now.

boys from the dwarf
10-19-2006, 07:28 PM
yeah.

find the video on youtube and watch carefully. you'll find that one of the 5 that come out is diamond weapon.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-19-2006, 08:09 PM
yeh one of the WEAPONS that emerges is shown twice, i counted this time round and thought "huh? six?" but then i realised i had counted one twice cos it is shown twice as it comes to life, and as it shoots out of the crater. i think it's diamond shown twice.

however i do have a separate question. in the japanese version of the game there is no emerald or ruby, so does that mean that the fmv in which the WEAPONS emerge was also altered for the international release?

Anniexo
10-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Yea there are only 5 and you can only fight 4 of them since one of them are killed for you by shin-ra (the only good thing they do in the game ha ha)

FFIX Choco Boy
10-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Are you guys sure? Cause I've heard of an Onyx WEAPON that appears below the Chocobo Ranch's marsh, and you need a gray chocobo to get it. Is it just a myth?

Flying Mullet
10-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Yeah, that's a very old and very untrue myth.

Sefie1999AD
10-19-2006, 11:42 PM
I remember watching that FMV almost frame by frame once. There's five Weapons, but I think one Weapon was shown there twice, so it was quite easy to count that Weapon twice. I think some of the Weapons didn't look too recognizable in that FMV anyway, which makes it easier to get confused when counting them.

10-Breaker
10-20-2006, 11:34 AM
Are you guys sure? Cause I've heard of an Onyx WEAPON that appears below the Chocobo Ranch's marsh, and you need a gray chocobo to get it. Is it just a myth?

Well to be honest it is true that there is an Onyx weapon. I fought it but its way much stronger than the others. In my FFVII it does excist.

Nifleheim7
10-20-2006, 12:19 PM

Well to be honest it is true that there is an Onyx weapon. I fought it but its way much stronger than the others. In my FFVII it does excist.

:confused: :rolleyes2

aerithsloveslave
10-20-2006, 12:39 PM
Weapons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsraabecUBw)

You'll first see Sapphire, Diamond, and Ultima in close-ups. Then Ultima takes off, shaking the Highwind. Then, in quick succession, Sapphire, Diamond, Emerald, and Ruby take off as well.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-20-2006, 01:15 PM
onyx weapon!? i highly doubt it. lets have endless come along and solve this :D seriously though if there was an onyx weapon evryone wud b in agreement abut it. maybe ur just thinkin of the zolom n ur chars are pants so u find it hard :D

Cledarius
10-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Thanks guys. Now I can die happy. :D

No seriously thanks.

hehe, I also heard 'bout that Onyx thing, but it's a myth. A myth like you can fight "Invected Rufus" in Midgar after he died.

MJN SEIFER
10-20-2006, 07:40 PM
This has been asked in another forum and I'll say what I said there.

There is no sixth weapon, you are getting confused because Ultima and Diamond where shown a few times BEFORE the 5 weapons take off.

Anniexo
10-20-2006, 08:23 PM

Yea cus you can't get a gray chocobo only yellow blue, green, black and gold

boys from the dwarf
10-21-2006, 08:50 AM

your kidding right?

there is no onyx weapon in any normal version unless you hack it somehow and change the game.

vorpal blade
10-21-2006, 10:21 AM
Apparently, you need to go underwater beneath the Midgar swamps with an S-class silver chocobo.

Kryton87
10-21-2006, 11:39 AM
well, using one thing that isn't in the game to get another thing that isn't in the game would certainly do it. But I must disagree with the S-class part. You don't need an S-class Gold Chocobo to walk across the ocean, so it makes no sense that the Silver one (which doesn't exist) would have to be S-class to go underwater.

Anyway... thats all talking in fuzzy logic there... I'm not too familiar with those imaginary theories, but I'll say this. I've played FFVII start to finish and I've never seen so much as a hint at a sixth Weapon. Though I'd be happy to talk about Weapons that existed before FFVII if you wish to debate them.

Christmas
04-25-2022, 02:01 AM
Weapons are so cool. They make little Christmas screams in fear and excitement when they first made their entrance. The faceoff in Junon was epic until Sapphire Weapon lost its face to the oversized cannon. :bigsmile:

Galuf
04-25-2022, 05:48 PM
Weapons are so cool. They make little Christmas screams in fear and excitement when they first made their entrance. The faceoff in Junon was epic until Sapphire Weapon lost its face to the oversized cannon. :bigsmile:

It's ok he atleast didnt sapphire much in his death.