PDA

View Full Version : A Guide to Escaping the Ordinary

theundeadhero
10-19-2006, 05:31 PM
Go to a nature park and walk the 5 mile (3k) trail.

Camp out in your backyard.
(With friends, and alcohol)

Sit on your rooftop at night.

Design your own constellation with someone special out of the stars in the sky.

Wear a wig in public all day.

Find a special spot somewhere within walking distance of your house. Then after everyone is asleep sneak out of the house and go there to escape everything and think about life.
(At home mine was under a pine tree to the side of the house. In Korea it was at the helipad on top of a hill away from everything. In Georgia it was under a lightpost by a big open field.)

Handcuff yourself to your girlfriend at school and don't bring the key. It works better with real handcuffs because they can't be broken open.

After payday, you and two or three of your friends take off work and go on a roadtrip. Don't discuss where your going until your pulling out of the driveway.

Play in the rain.

Find a very tall place like a watchtower in the park and stay there until sunrise with some friends or someone special.

Talk in an accent.

I've done all these and they're great.

Sergeant Hartman
10-19-2006, 05:33 PM
On a daily basis.

Christmas
10-19-2006, 05:40 PM

I decided to CRAWL instead, :bigsmile:

You forget the RAT POISON. :bigsmile:

Sit on your rooftop at night.

With a rifle ready to shoot any poor innocent passer-by. :bigsmile:

Design your own constellation with someone special out of the stars in the sky.

I will make a CONSTELLATION out that person. :bigsmile:

Wear a wig in public all day.

Oh yes, I rip off hairs of passer-by and make a wig out of them. :bigsmile:

Find a special spot somewhere within walking distance of your house. Then after everyone is asleep sneak out of the house and go there to escape everything and think about life.
(At home mine was under a pine tree. In Korea it was at the helipad on top of a hill away from everything. In Georgia it was under a lightpost by a big open field.)

I have no life. :bigsmile:

Handcuff yourself to your girlfriend at school and don't bring the key. It works better with real handcuffs because they can't be broken open.

I decided not to bath for a month and handcuff myself to someone willing to withstand my scent. :bigsmile:

After payday, you and two or three of your friends take off work and go on a roadtrip. Don't discuss where your going until your pulling out of the driveway.

I alway have the urge to ramp the car onto a truck for some reason. :bigsmile:

Play in the rain.

I make the rain turn RED. :bigsmile:

Find a very tall place like a watchtower in the park and stay there until sunrise with some friends or someone special.

I decided to go with NANNY MANUS on this one so that I can push him down to his death from the tall tall watchtower. :bigsmile:

Talk in an accent.

Talk the NANNY MANUS style. :bigsmile:

Bunny
10-19-2006, 05:58 PM

Take off work and go on a roadtrip. Don't discuss where your going until your pulling out of the driveway.

Play in the rain.

I've done those ones. Or modified versions of them.

If everything goes correctly, I am doing the handcuffing thing sometime in the near future. :P

Roto13
10-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Does handcuffing someone to a pipe in my basement count?

theundeadhero
10-19-2006, 06:33 PM
I was kinda hoping for more suggestions.

Jowy
10-19-2006, 06:38 PM
Driving 130 miles to another state to go to the International House of Pancakes.

Going skinny dipping in the lake on the first day of winter.

Driving around in two cars with your friends and hurlings eggs back and forth at each other.

Sleeping somewhere in a public place.

Going downhill in the dark to the private beach and almost breaking your leg to have a giant bonfire.

Driving around the city with a megaphone and shouting at pedestrians.

God, I miss last year.

Alive-Cat
10-19-2006, 06:40 PM
Talk to yourself a lot, about anything.

Become a chronic liar. Lie about anything, anywhere. But always admit that it's actually a lie straight afterwards by saying,
"Not really. I'm a chronic liar."

Sleep on the floor almost every night, even if there is a bed available and less than a foot away. (I actually find this quite liberating, myself.)

Read books aloud to yourself. Preferably in a funny accent.

Throw large amounts of money into wishing wells and such and wish for very strange things.

I do all of those, and more.

Quindiana Jones
10-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Microliting/hang-gliding/other flying things that mean you're in the air and flying.

escobert
10-19-2006, 07:54 PM
HOW IS ANY OF THIS UNORDINARY??????

Quindiana Jones
10-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Fine. Battling 6000 Ninjas in three hours with only a spoon and 5 litres of milk to aid you.

Vikeve
10-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Fine. Battling 6000 Ninjas in three hours with only a spoon and 5 litres of milk to aid you.

But I do that all the time. Milk gives you strong bones even eneough to match a powerful army of ninjas... actually the ninjas were push overs.

1. Run around with friends dressed like ninjas making fools of each other.

2. In the cafeteria quickly turn on the radio to a loud song jump on the table and start singing to it at the top off your lungs then run away extremely fast. Only on days where there is already madness so teachers don't know where its coming from.

3. Walk around asking strangers if they are the ONE or not.

4. Pretend like your being jumped on a corner when a car passes by and see wether they stop for you or not.

5. get a microphone and yell at people in passing cars or be the person in the car shouting at people to make them laugh as you pass by.

6. Walk up to strangers and ask variouse questions like if you look like a hobo when you sit down (which was actualy a pressing matter at the time)

wow i talk to strangers to much someday i'll be kidnapped most likely but my pelipper friends would come to rescue me im sure.:)

SammieBabe
10-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Watch the sunset at a beach. Then in a drunken stooper, decide that you and 10 friends are going to drive to the other coast and watch the sunrise.

It was awesome and totally beautiful...

Decessus
10-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Talk real lowdly on your cell phone in public and demand privacy when people stare at you weirdly.