PDA

View Full Version : Devil mans poll replacement......

sephirothishere
10-19-2006, 09:27 PM
sephirothishere thought:confused: that it would be grand to start makin polls so as you eoffers dont get restless due to the lack of devil mans polls....:) soooo..now we come to the poll...sephirothishere left his not humble:rolleyes2 abode ....to go out shopping with a lady friend...she....was....testing...it required all sephirothisheres patients jus to make it throught the day....dotn get sephirothishere wrong..he loves ladies and thinks they are the most wonderful of mother creations...:love: ..besides devil man and sephirothishere of course......bt today..he had lots of trouble...his lady friend was very slow.:mad2: ....and always wantin to talk...and wouldnt let sephirothishere go and chat up some other ladies he saw along the way..:mad2: ...and he saw a very sexyfull gothic chick along the way.....(he hasnt tried gothicness chicks in a while.;) ...)
.....but to cut a long story short....sephirothishere is wonderin if it is necessary to be so unefficient at shopping...he thinks that women are jus enforcing the stereotype thought about them by men:( ....so....

i know this isnt as good as devil mans polls......but i dont read newspapers....so sue me.....:greenie:

Noctivagus
10-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Well I actually enjoy shopping with women.. its fun watchinge ladies have fun and enjoy themselves so... I am quite 'efficiant' when it comes to certain things in shopping... just not sizes... I know one size and thats mine :P

McLovin'
10-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Only if it is my girlfriend.

If its my mother than I want her to get on with it.

Venom
10-19-2006, 09:36 PM
No they arent annoying.

Jowy
10-19-2006, 09:37 PM
Shopping was only an arduous task when I had to look at prom dresses for six and a half hours back in high school. Otherwise, I don't mind it at all.

sephirothishere
10-19-2006, 09:49 PM
prom dresses for six and a half hours back in high school. Otherwise, I don't mind it at all.

yeh..this chick jus got an honours degree..so...yup...thats how it was....

Rainecloud
10-19-2006, 10:02 PM
I love shopping with women. Most of the women shoppers I know don't faff about in the shops, looking aimlessly at pointless articles of clothing. Instead, they look around quickly, buy what they want, and then leave.

I've never had a problem with women shoppers. :p

abrojtm
10-19-2006, 10:15 PM
It depends whether the woman is saying "BUY ME THIS!" or "Let's look at <i>another</i> store!"

RiseToFall
10-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Only when their buying shoes.

Alive-Cat
10-19-2006, 10:17 PM
I enjoy shopping, no matter whom it's with.

Agent Proto
10-19-2006, 10:24 PM
I hate shopping, so you could imagine that I'll hate shopping just as much with women.

Breine
10-19-2006, 10:39 PM
I like to shop and so I don't mind shopping with women - as far as I remember I haven't experienced any girl being annoying when out shopping with her.

SammieBabe
10-19-2006, 10:41 PM
I assure you that I am an absolute delight to shop with. And I'll beat the snot out of anyone with my three inch heels who disagrees with me...

RiseToFall
10-19-2006, 10:42 PM
I assure you that I am an absolute delight to shop with. And I'll beat the snot out of anyone with my three inch heels who disagrees with me...

See, I told you, always with the shoes.

LunarWeaver
10-19-2006, 10:44 PM
I hate shopping, and I'd hate it with anybody :( Except Bill Cosby, I'd shop for sweaters with that guy any day.

Rocket Edge
10-19-2006, 10:46 PM
I go shopping with my sister sometimes, and although she can give me good advice, when she wanders into clothes-shops it's terrible however.

Tavrobel
10-19-2006, 10:46 PM

Well, that's reassuring.

Yes, women are annoying to shop with, but only because you actually have to feign an actual interest.

Once they realize that I'll only agree when they agree, life will become much easier.

sephirothishere
10-19-2006, 10:47 PM
See, I told you, always with the shoes

BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN........
and...sounds liek your gettin some new three inch deep holes in you man....shes not to be messed with...

Tavrobel
10-19-2006, 10:51 PM
Never doubt the ferocity of a mother.

Never.

Mirage
10-19-2006, 10:59 PM
I think shopping with girls is more fun than shopping with guys.