PDA

View Full Version : Argh, this is the most annoying thing

agrudis
10-20-2006, 09:19 AM
I got two coursework deadlines (today), and now someone, no idea who, has stollen all my stuff (all my schoolwork, my school shoes, my coat, and my camera). I've told teachers, but I don't think they give a ****. I have no idea who it was, and I can't find any of my stuff anywhere! I knew I should've dropped out of school sooner.

Christmas
10-20-2006, 09:26 AM
I got two coursework deadlines (today), and now someone, no idea who, has stollen all my stuff (all my schoolwork, my school shoes, my coat, and my camera). I've told teachers, but I don't think they give a ****. I have no idea who it was, and I can't find any of my stuff anywhere! I knew I should've dropped out of school sooner.

Oh dear, pls dun leave school unless really necessary. A qualification is really important out there. I will be the one getting saluted by ppl in the navy instead me saluting others of the same age if I got a higher qualification. :(

10-Breaker
10-20-2006, 10:45 AM
I hate ppl who do that kind of stuff... If you find out who did that can i come and give him/them a punch or 2?

Roto13
10-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Hmmkay.

BarelySeeAtAll
10-20-2006, 02:34 PM
that is quite annoyin!!nothing like that has ever happened to me!!

Rainecloud
10-20-2006, 03:41 PM
Sorry to hear about that.

Maybe if you cause enough fuss, the teachers will do something. =/

Shaun
10-20-2006, 04:25 PM
What's with using 'ppl' in this thread? :( And yeah, that must suck. If only you could have planted a tracking device on your coat like in 24.

Fred
10-20-2006, 04:27 PM
My condolences.

I have a story where I lost some important stuff too, but it seems kind of narcissistic to just start talking about my former horrible experience when yours is so much newer!

Roto13
10-20-2006, 04:44 PM
My condolences.

I have a story where I lost some important stuff too, but it seems kind of narcissistic to just start talking about my former horrible experience when yours is so much newer!

Wouldn't want to be an attention whore, right?

Fred
10-20-2006, 06:01 PM
Reverse reverse psychology. There's nothing there!

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-20-2006, 06:10 PM
Suckage, but the teachers have to listen and should give you an extended deadline.

agrudis
10-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Well, I thought about i, and decided this: Screw the teachers, scew the school, and screw common sense. I'm gettin' ut of this school before it can mess up my animation potential further.

Decessus
10-20-2006, 07:42 PM
In that case, remember this phrase for future reference:

"Would you like fries with that?"

agrudis
10-20-2006, 08:01 PM
I'm being serious

Decessus
10-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Me too.

Quindiana Jones
10-20-2006, 08:03 PM
At least you haven't got an STI.

Decessus
10-20-2006, 08:05 PM
If you quit school, that's seriously the most likely thing you will be saying.

agrudis
10-20-2006, 09:26 PM
STI?

Rye
10-20-2006, 09:33 PM

Oh dear, pls dun leave school unless really necessary. A qualification is really important out there. I will be the one getting saluted by ppl in the navy instead me saluting others of the same age if I got a higher qualification. :(

Listen to dear Christmas. I'm sorry about the theft, but this should just push you harder to succeed, so you can laugh in the face of the thief, whoever they may be. ;__;

Vincent, Thunder God
10-20-2006, 09:49 PM

That really, really, really sucks. I do have a tip for you though.

Personally I always carry around a cloth bag instead of my school bag. Just course stuff, no items of real value. I've been warned that people carry off things easily in school, but hopefully course materials will be safe. In the future, try that.

I really hope you find your stuff. If I could organize an Eoff search party and teleport them to your school to find your stuff, I would.

Tell your parents (well, assuming you still live with them), and you could even report it to the police (on the community line, of course, not the emergency line). Try to appease your teachers in any way you can (you could get your parents to explain it in a note, or a phone call?).

Chances are the culprit may have taken it all out of the school already. I'm sorry, pal.

DON'T DROP OUT YET. IT'S A MINOR SETBACK. YOU NEED YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AT LEAST, AND UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE IS BETTER.

escobert
10-20-2006, 10:17 PM

You tell em!

Shlup
10-20-2006, 10:23 PM
How would education "mess up" your future career? Unless you're from another reality, you need an education to be an animator. You can't just do it.

Also, no one hires drop outs for real jobs. Your diploma doesn't just say "I r educated!" It says "I showed up, and I did what I needed to do to earn this."