PDA

View Full Version : Difference between US and UK version

Znake
10-20-2006, 09:51 AM
Does anyone have any idear what the difference between the North American and UK version will be.
Will it just be the occasional spelling change and box art, or more?

Captain Maxx Power
10-20-2006, 10:17 AM
The US will get their's soon. We'll get ours sometime after hell freezes over.

Sefie1999AD
10-20-2006, 02:37 PM
The US will get their's soon. We'll get ours sometime after hell freezes over.

You mean winter/spring 2007? ;) I think the European version of FFIII DS will be translated to several languages, just like FF DoS was (did this happen to FFIVA Europe too?): English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.

Paul
10-20-2006, 06:06 PM
i don't know. FFVA comes out very soon in the US and i am tempted to import it. but the european versions usually have bug fixes so i don't know...

Mirage
10-20-2006, 06:09 PM
Multilanguage is retarded. France, Italy, Germany and whatever needs to get over their egoes.

MJN SEIFER
10-20-2006, 07:36 PM
MJN SEIFER is retarded.

Roto13
10-21-2006, 01:23 AM
MJN SEIFER is retarded.

Don't quote people's thoughts. :P

Sefie1999AD
10-21-2006, 02:03 PM
With all due respect to French, German, Italian and Spanish people, I wish the translations wouldn't make the European versions so delayed. I think SE should just release the English versions when they're done, and if some people want the game in their own language, they could get the game in their own language later, when it's been translated.

European versions are already getting released very late, so why increase the waiting time and pushing back the release until the game's been translated to loads of other languages when not everyone even wants a non-English translation? I mean, if I was asked to choose between an English-only version that gets released earlier, or a Finnish version that is delayed, I'd get the English-only version without a doubt... especially when Finnish translations in video games are often just horrible. :p

Reine
10-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Indeed, we do usually get less bug filled games, but often the companies just cant be arse releasing it over here at all, its incredibly annoying

Id rather just have english only games as well, but then again, im just ignorant of other languages :)

undnce
10-24-2006, 09:36 PM
I think that America should get it first, and everyone else can just import it instead of making such a huge fuss.:mad:

Jowy
10-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Importing isn't exactly easy for most cases though. ;)

~SapphireStar~
10-24-2006, 10:32 PM
I think that America should get it first, and everyone else can just import it instead of making such a huge fuss.

Importing isn't exactly easy for most cases though.
Thank you Jowy, I mean, what a dumb thing to say!