PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Shadow

Tainted Angel
10-20-2006, 09:47 PM
I've just finished Locke's memories about his love in the city north of where Figaro castle pops up in the west.

Shadow is locateable... but I can't seem to hire him. (Yes I have three party members)

Flying Mullet
10-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Odd, I've never had any problems hiring him. If I show up with 3,000 gold and three party members he's always ready for some action when I see him.

Jigsaw
10-21-2006, 03:06 AM
I heard that if you hire Shadow ever possible time and beat the game in under 8 hours he takes off his mask at the end of the game. Any truth to this rumor? I can only beat it in 11 hours.

Bahamut2000X
10-21-2006, 03:37 AM
I will say most definitely false.

Not like you need to do anything rediculous like that anyways.

Spoiler if you havn't gotten to WoR I suppose. Not really a major one though.
Once Shadow is party member in the WoR (could be possible in WoB too, but I'm pretty sure WoR only) just sleep at an inn a whole bunch with him with you. And you'll occasionally get dream sequences of his past. Before he's Shadow. So really you can see him without his ninja outfit whenever you want.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-21-2006, 04:03 AM
False rumor.

Roto13
10-21-2006, 06:05 PM
... Would you believe I didn't know you could hire Shadow? -_-

Xaven
10-23-2006, 05:41 AM
Spoiler if you havn't gotten to WoR I suppose. Not really a major one though.
Once Shadow is party member in the WoR (could be possible in WoB too, but I'm pretty sure WoR only) just sleep at an inn a whole bunch with him with you. And you'll occasionally get dream sequences of his past. Before he's Shadow. So really you can see him without his ninja outfit whenever you want.
Nah, that's is possible in both.

Crossblades
10-23-2006, 02:43 PM
That's really odd. I was always able to hire him