PDA

View Full Version : Underwear brand?!!??!

Fate Fatale
10-21-2006, 12:08 AM
Yes, yes, another wonderful thread about underwear. This time is about the brand... I don't know ... well any underwear brands except for the main ones.. i.e. hanes and FTL...

Fruit of the Loom undergarments for me... They have nice cotton. :D

Rye
10-21-2006, 12:09 AM
If I were a dude, I'd only wear Fruit of Looms because of that really good commercial about the country rock video about the little boy who lost his hamster but still loves his underwear. ;__;

RiseToFall
10-21-2006, 12:09 AM
Doesn't matter.

I Am Stoner
10-21-2006, 12:16 AM
Doesn't matter.

QFT

As long as its my size and its comfy, I really don't give a flying fuck.

sephirothishere
10-21-2006, 01:53 AM
As long as its my size and its comfy, I really don't give a flying smurf.

yup...but i did have some very nice calvin klein boxxers...btu i dont have enough cash for htose kinda things.....

Jigsaw
10-21-2006, 03:07 AM
I'll only wear hanes or nothin' at all.

kikimm
10-21-2006, 03:28 AM
Just a reminder to everyone to post on topic. Like, don't go posting about your thread that was closed in this thread. Kay? Thanks!

I also don't care what brand of underwear I wear. I don't even really care about whether or not it's real comfortable.

black orb
10-21-2006, 05:10 AM
>>> Newspaper brand....

Shiny
10-21-2006, 05:31 AM
Hanes, becuase they make tagless undies.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-21-2006, 07:07 AM
Why why why? Is this thread about getting into other people's pants? And I am trying to aim this as a legitimate question, because, some people may be sickly obssesed with something like that, and it makes me wonder why these threads exist? Posting brands of your underwear online just seems to be a little off color and a precursor to worse things to come. I don't know, I think I'm done here.

Denmark
10-21-2006, 07:24 AM
I really don't even know. The generic brand they sell at JCPenney and/or Macy's

Rainecloud
10-21-2006, 08:00 AM
Unknown. :D

As long as they feel comfortable, I really don't care.

Markus. D
10-21-2006, 08:57 AM
I stick to bonds, because they are comfortable (dependiong on the type/size/etc...) and dont grope at your WTFs....

Xander
10-21-2006, 09:51 AM
Comfortable is the important thing to me, except on special occasions when comfort can be sacrificed. xD So I don't care about a brand, there's no way I'm gonna spend more money on underwear because of a name on them. Kinda my lowest priority in terms of spending money.

Jebus
10-21-2006, 09:53 AM
Underwear has brands?

Shauna
10-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Underwear has brands?

My thoughts exactly. xD

Breine
10-21-2006, 04:52 PM
I doesn't matter to me, but I do like my Calvin Klein and Bertoni boxers :)

Comfortable is the important thing to me, except on special occasions when comfort can be sacrificed. xD So I don't care about a brand, there's no way I'm gonna spend more money on underwear because of a name on them. Kinda my lowest priority in terms of spending money.

Exactly. Some of my friends spend large amounts of money on a brand in underwear called "Björn Borg". There's nothing special about them.. they're just expensive and share the same name with a former pro tennis player :eep:

escobert
10-21-2006, 05:01 PM
I buy the cheapest boxers I can find, I mean they're just going to be pressed up against bu smelly bum bum all day. Why spend lots of money?

The Devil Man
10-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Why why why? Is this thread about getting into other people's pants? And I am trying to aim this as a legitimate question, because, some people may be sickly obssesed with something like that, and it makes me wonder why these threads exist? Posting brands of your underwear online just seems to be a little off color and a precursor to worse things to come. I don't know, I think I'm done here.

There seems to be a shortage of good Threads :( Running outta topics...

On topic though, I don't wear underpants. There is no size big enough for me and my pet snake, Gregory :bigsmile:

Gregory needs air to breathe so I dont wanna suffocate the poor fella by putting on underwear.

Ashi
10-22-2006, 02:19 PM
I do have some Calvin Klein underwear, but someone else got that for me. I usually buy mine from Marks & Spencers. :rolleyes2