PDA

View Full Version : I'm grateful that this thread has a title to do with being grateful.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-21-2006, 07:37 AM
Well guys, I was just thinking and taking a long moment.....fast forward.......what are the things in your life that you are really grateful for.

It's a serious thread. We all have things that we take for granted, and there are things, people and other items that we really need to take a look at and say, "Wow, I'm really blessed with a lot."

I've taken my life for granted before and came very close to losing it several times. Now I'm grateful that I'm alive and breathing. I also took my previous girlfriend for granted and sometimes thought, wouldn't it be great if she this.......wouldn't it be great if she that........or wouldn't it be great if i had this.....etc. Then I realized, I may be poor and an abused child with a girlfriend from the same circumstances, but by golly, we're alive and she's freakin cute! And when I thought of that, life became so much better. So, take a good long look at what you have, and then write about it. We all need a little reminder here and then.

Alive-Cat
10-21-2006, 07:40 AM
I have a guitar and a skateboard. And I have a roof over my head.

Christmas
10-21-2006, 07:41 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

black orb
10-21-2006, 07:44 AM
>>> I have two brothers..
Without them, I would be alone in the world..

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-21-2006, 07:45 AM

?? You're grateful for that? Just trying to see if I understand. Or, is me going to get moved soon?

RiseToFall
10-21-2006, 07:51 AM

?? You're grateful for that? Just trying to see if I understand. Or, is me going to get moved soon?

I beleive she's trying to point out that you should have started this thread in Eyes On Each other, rather than General Chat.

Rainecloud
10-21-2006, 07:59 AM
I'm grateful for my eyeballs, without which I wouldn't be able to see stuff.

I'm also grateful for my partner, the kids, and my house.

The Devil Man
10-21-2006, 11:35 AM
I am grateful I am absolutely beautiful and handsome. :roll:

And I am grateful that I am a nice person with a kind heart ;)

And I am also grateful I got tons of cash :hyper: I got no worries for the future, man!

Polaris
10-21-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm grateful to have found somoene that respects me, grateful to get in college, grateful for have acess to so many things (culture knowlegde), I'm grateful so many ppl care about me... :D

I'm not really blessed but there are other things that make it look like I am!

Xander
10-21-2006, 12:14 PM
I think the thread is fine here, maybe Christmas really is grateful for EoEo? XD

I'm grateful for my family more than anything, everything else I'm grateful for (house, meals etc) are down to them. That's it really.

10-Breaker
10-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Well I'm grateful about my huge family. Atleast I have a place to go.

Rocket Edge
10-21-2006, 12:19 PM
My big family, who are my closest friends. The gift's i was given, that i have a roof over my head & that i'm going to college.

Slade
10-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I'm greatful for my drawing abilities. Life would be much different if I could draw......probably very boring actually.

I Am Stoner
10-21-2006, 01:32 PM
I'm greatfull for my foster perants. Without them, I might of been on my own without any family to fall back on... I am also gratefull for my friends, for the people that care about me and i'm gratefull that I am me.

Breine
10-21-2006, 04:36 PM
I'm grateful for being born into a rich society where hunger and sickness certainly isn't an everyday problem.

Evastio
10-21-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm grateful for being an ardent person.

escobert
10-21-2006, 05:00 PM
I am grateful for Christmas :bigsmile:!

Rye
10-21-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm grateful for my life, my home, my boyfriend, my health, my talents and intelligence, and my education. :)

And of course, my dear Christmas. :bigsmile:

StarChild
10-21-2006, 07:05 PM
I am thankful for my education at my univeresity, as I am paying with my soul to go here...I am also thankful for having a good paying job right now, that actually owns my soul.

BarelySeeAtAll
10-21-2006, 07:46 PM
im greatfull for bein in this world, sometimes i wish i was somewhere else though, but i love this planet, all my friends (esp GeneralSapphire my best friend!!!) my family(inc GeneralSapphire my best cuzzy) and the way i am

GeneralSapphire
10-21-2006, 08:16 PM
I am grateful for my best friend and my cousin (Lady of the Sheep)!!!!!
Yep without her where would i be?Shes my BEST frined ever!!!!
May you all be blessed with good solid friends like she is!!!!
:) :) :) :) :)

Loony BoB
10-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm grateful for the love I get from my girlfriend, and the fact that I love her back. I'm grateful that I have such a wonderful mother who I can trust with anything in my life, and that I can see her as a friend just as much if not more than a family member. I'm grateful that I have a good landlord, because from what I'm told, these things are hard to come by. I'm grateful for my friends, as I admit that I'm not there for them as often as I should be, but they're still there for me when I need them, which is something I might not really deserve.

I'm grateful for the life God gave me - even if there are down times, they only make the good times even more wonderful.

I'm also grateful that this thread has a title to do with being grateful.

Vikeve
10-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Im grateful for my life.:)

Sylvie
10-22-2006, 01:50 AM
I'm grateful for presents, money, guns, and criminals. Without these things, I would be a mess. :(

nik0tine
10-22-2006, 04:35 AM
Beethoven.

Yuffie514
10-22-2006, 04:39 AM
family and friends. pets included. the only valuables in life.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
10-22-2006, 06:24 AM
close family, good friends and my playstation and the money recieved at pay-day...and food, definately food and a house yeah...that should sum it up