PDA

View Full Version : whatever happened to Maleficient at the end of KHII (spoils and ers)

Markus. D
10-21-2006, 04:07 PM
it must have skipped my eyes while I was wathcing the credits....

but what becomes of Maleficient, Pete and the gigantic crowds of Heartless?

Frozen Phantom
10-21-2006, 05:44 PM
no one knows....but I bet it will be explained in the final mix or kh3

Necronopticous
10-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Plot hole.

atlanteay
10-21-2006, 07:42 PM
well.. pete is sorta like donald, goofy, and mickey. He's too "important" to die just like that. Maleficent is like those villains that never die so those two might've conquered the heartlesses or fled.

Craig
10-21-2006, 08:49 PM
There's a scene at the end where Maleficient and Pete are fishing and the Gummi Ship flies over and then Pete falls into the water or gets pushed or something.

Lord Xehanort
10-22-2006, 12:01 AM
I was let down that Maleficent came back... and even more let down that we never fight her...

Tavrobel
10-22-2006, 03:31 AM
Plot hole.

Not really.

Maleficent is still there in WtNW; nothing in the game suggests that the world would be destroyed or disappeared after Xemnas is defeated (just like Castle Oblivion). Just because all of Nobodies can never be heard from again doesn't mean that anything they constructed does not exist.

The Heartless were either defeated, or subjugated by Maleficent. If KHIII has anything to do with those two villians, expect WtNW to be a major base of operations, even if not the primary.

yojimbosoul
10-22-2006, 05:56 AM
Is there a KH3?

Will there be a KH3?

What's in the secret ending?

Did Axle and the others die?

Can heartless become people if they eat hearts?

Where is Twilight town?

Can a person live in both Twilight towns?

Is there a difference between the twilight towns?

Is Sora just a heart?

Is Roxas ever going to come back in KH3?

Is there a nobody for donald and goofy?

Is there no people alive in the world of KH2?

Will they reveal the real Names of the Oganization 13 members?

Will they reveal their pasts?

Is there any good awnsers for these questions..........NO

vorpal blade
10-22-2006, 11:30 AM
Not yet.

Yes.

A bunch of armored people, a lot of keyblades, and some mysterious words, including "It all started with birth by sleep" and "the keyblade
war".

If you can call it that.

Probably not.

Somewhere, just like Traverse Town.

No; one TT is a digital copy with AI characters based on the real characters.

One's real, one's digital.

No.

Maybe, maybe not, no one knows yet.

Why would there be? They never lost their hearts.

What? Of course they're alive (except for the ones that died)

Yes, some of them are revealed in the Ansem Reports, but you have to figure out who's who (unless they're revealed in KHIII).

Probably.

Yes, there are.

Tavrobel
10-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Is there any good awnsers for these questions..........NO

Yeah, there are. You're just blind and arrogant.

Christmas
10-22-2006, 07:09 PM
They must have went for a movie. It is like an old granny bringing her son and all her little grand children for an outing. :bigsmile:

yojimbosoul
10-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Geez

Blind and Arrogant?

Really, Then I wouldn't have played the game at all

Geez temper tantrums

No.78
10-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Fool

I don't like the way Maleficent has become soft, she's green and horned ffs, she should just kill Pete and do her THAYNG. But yeah, she needs to team up with the witch in snow white, that'd be a way cooler duo! Kinda off topic but oh well.

The Mog Ninja
11-01-2006, 11:52 AM
I bet Maleficent is still in WTNW, because remember how she was all "OMFG I LOVE THIS CASTLE LETS TAKE IT" to every castle ever (excluding Villains Vale) so, i think she will take up residence there and be all "OMFG I LOVE THIS POONAGE CASTLE OMFG I LOVE U PETE"