PDA

View Full Version : Hysterics

Spiffing Cheese
10-21-2006, 09:23 PM
When was the last time you laughed yourself into hysterics/laughed until you cried, and what were you laughing at? :p

Quindiana Jones
10-21-2006, 09:24 PM
It's been too long since I laughed properly. I'll tell you if I remember :bigsmile:

Spammerman
10-21-2006, 09:28 PM
I was at a mostly black church, and im white, and a councelor asked me " Is it weird being white from bridgeport?"

Loony BoB
10-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Can't remember, actually, although I imagine that it would either be near the end of August when Dan was over, or else some time when Danielle has been over since then. I don't tend to have my laughter get out of control though.

Lindy
10-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Last night, Man to Man with Dean Learner, where Garth Marenghi revealed that the evil wasps in his latest film were based upon the Dutch.

Ethanol Dreams
10-21-2006, 09:44 PM
When one of my friends was explaining something and said:
"Because, because, because, because..."
Then me and my other friend, at exactly the same time, sang:
"Because of the wonderful things he does!" :D

That or when I was leaning against a wall last week and slipped and fell, that was funny. :)

Quindiana Jones
10-21-2006, 09:46 PM
My friends laugh because sometimes I open my mouth to talk and attempt it, like, 10 times before closing my mouth and giving up on trying to say something. It is quite funny.

Alastair|UK
10-21-2006, 09:46 PM
When one of my friends was explaining something and said:
"Because, because, because, because..."
Then me and my other friend, at exactly the same time, sang:
"Because of the wonderful things he does!" :D

That or when I was leaning against a wall last week and slipped and fell, that was funny. :)

I remember that ^

Rye
10-21-2006, 09:47 PM
Last time I was on the phone, I think? :)

Breine
10-21-2006, 09:50 PM
I think it was yesterday. I was watching "Will & Grace" and a joke that was said was very funny - I cannot remember what is was now, though.

The Devil Man
10-21-2006, 09:51 PM
I am always laughing...

Because I am a funny, funny, funny guy! :lol: :laughing: :roll:

Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho...

But one thing which ALWAYS makes me laugh is good ol' BlackAdder. Funniest comedy on TV. Luv it!

Levian
10-21-2006, 09:57 PM
My sister singing Poison by Alice Cooper on Singstar. She held nothing back. xD It's been a long time since I've laughed that much.

sephirothishere
10-21-2006, 09:59 PM
My sister singing Poison by Alice Cooper on Singstar. She held nothing back. xD It's been a long time since I've laughed that much.

hah...nahhh..never laughed to the point of tears....

Jowy
10-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Hearing a large group of very drunk people at the bar singing "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey in sync with each other.

escobert
10-21-2006, 10:02 PM
I was probably too stoned at the time for me to EVER remember.

Alive-Cat
10-21-2006, 10:22 PM
I haven't actually ever done that. I'm usually the entertainment, and I'm usually too busy being funny for other people to stop and laugh at myself.
I do laugh, though, quite a lot. But never hysterically.

Vikeve
10-21-2006, 10:35 PM
Lat week i was trying to be a blind ninja so i put a tie over my eyes and my friend hid from me and i was like i'll use my ninja senses to find her so i started leaping around my house making myself dramatic ninja backound music and since i was blind i crashed into the couched and flipped over it was funny i couldn't stop laughing but it hurt.:cry:

Another time a friend was telling me a really stubid joke that was "what rhyms with bus?" and i was like "............." and then she just blurted out "MUSTARD!" which makes no sense but i cracked up so hard becuase i wasn't expecting that.

Captain Maxx Power
10-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Sadly for me I very rarely laugh and mean it. It's not that I don't find stuff funny, I just don't laugh usually. I usually laugh at unusually purile and stupid stuff, like somebody making a fart noise or something. I haven't the foggiest idea why. Maybe my humour is so convoluted and complex that the only thing I can laugh at with honesty is toilet humour.

DK
10-21-2006, 10:43 PM
there've been two occasions in my life where I was laughing for literally half an hour solid, those were painful yet so funny days. I can't remember the last time I did it though, although it was probably on my birthday when J was here and Ant

Chloe.
10-21-2006, 11:01 PM
Well I always end up crying when I laugh, which is rather annoying sometimes :p but the last time was probably earlier today on msn, I was talking to my mate and she said "Does your brother work in a kebab shop?" and I was like"...ummm...no..." and then we both started laughing at the word 'kebab' :bigsmile: I have no idea why though, it just sounds funny, kebab lol :D

Fuego
10-21-2006, 11:10 PM
It has been a while since i have done that .

The last time i laughed was when i was makin' fun of people at werk >.<

kikimm
10-21-2006, 11:12 PM
Last night. Oh man. Not good, cause then I started feeling bad and had to go home early. But uh, I was laughing at the sound of my own laughing. :|

I am easily amused.

Mittopotahis
10-21-2006, 11:23 PM
One of my friends last night laughed for over half an hour. We were reading a guy's bible, which is pretty much the new testament in the style of a guy's magazine. Anyway, there was a little section which said "10 ways to make your workplace happier." Number 4 was 'Speak to everyone using finger puppets'. She didn't stop for over half an hour.

Last time I had a good laugh? Probably watching The Chaser's War on Everything. Man, I love those guys. :D

Noctivagus
10-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Watching http://www.youtube.com/v/CaNG86avSRM and http://www.youtube.com/v/Ah9JglHwOQU

Funny as h*** made me laugh so much.

The Unknown Guru
10-22-2006, 04:32 AM
Most recently, it was when I was working with scissors in class. I asked for someone's scissors, and he snipped at my face and I jumped about 2 feet. It was hilarious.

Resha
10-22-2006, 04:43 AM
I always wind up crying when I laugh. :/ And people make fun of me but whatevvvveeeer o___o Extreme laughter xD

Um, recently, I think. But the longest one I can remember was a week or so ago at school, where I laughed for about 20 minutes straight, at my friend telling me about her "cockroach-catcher".

They have COCKROACH-CATCHERS! ;___________;

Lord Xehanort
10-22-2006, 05:11 AM
Last wednesday, I tried to scoot around two people on the stairs, and fell, sliding down the stairs on my knee... It hurt a bit, but I laughed so hard.

Faris
10-22-2006, 05:17 AM
I was laughing at popcorn popping last time I had the hysterics.

Christmas
10-22-2006, 05:49 AM
A few moments ago, I'm alway laughing, it is good for your health and mind. :jess:

Shoeberto
10-22-2006, 05:53 AM
With my friends, and the amounts of in-jokes and burns we're constantly flinging around, it's not rare. I think my last time might've been Thursday, though yesterday is possible.

I know for sure that Encyclopaedia Dramatica had me in tears the other day because of the diabeetus article.

Reine
10-22-2006, 06:51 AM
[01:19] [Ekerezan] I do like it how its name inspired the name of one of my favourite albums though
[01:27] * sieg has joined #eoff
[01:29] [sieg] ALL HAIL THE BOX!!
[01:29] * sieg has quit IRC (Leaving: Bye bye! (EoFF PJERK Client))
[01:29] [Ekerezan] xDDDDDDDDDD
[01:30] [Ekerezan] That was my mate xDDD
[01:30] [Cbc] I don't see how that was funny.

He was the very last person I expected to pop up on #eoff, and I was laughing so hard I couldnt breath.

Another IRC moment that had me in hysterics:

[08:21] [Haruffie] you seem really happy lately
[08:22] [Haruffie] REALLY
[08:22] [Haruffie] I mean overly happy, more than normal
[08:22] [Reine] err, how?
[08:22] [Haruffie] did you get laid :P (Y)
[08:23] [Reine] xDDDDDD noooooo
[08:23] [Haruffie] xDDDD
[08:23] [Haruffie] You seem so happy compared to normal you
[08:23] [Haruffie] and NICE
[08:23] * Reine is in hysterics

Another random comment that caught me by surprise, and again, it had me out of control with laughter..

I am very easily amused, but sometimes I just laugh way too much..I swear, I'll die from laughing some day :p

Spiffing Cheese
10-22-2006, 12:04 PM
They have COCKROACH-CATCHERS! ;___________;

You couldn't've used one of them instead of killing Archie? :mad2:

I Am Stoner
10-22-2006, 12:07 PM
When I was stoned

BarelySeeAtAll
10-22-2006, 12:09 PM
i remember i was laffin at this hilarious advent chlidren funny thing with my cousin, and i couldnt breathe because Kadaj was speakin as though he was an auctioneer!!!!!:D

Polaris
10-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Friday when I had lunch with my friends I laughed so much that I cried, but not hysterically! I don't laugh loud....

Twilight Edge
10-22-2006, 12:11 PM
I laugh my ass off at the slightest things I think is funny. Even if it isn't funny at all.

BarelySeeAtAll
10-22-2006, 12:15 PM
i think i am just crazy, so i can therefor find the funny in everyword u say

Xander
10-22-2006, 12:44 PM
I laughed a lot last night, almost till I cried, I was getting my friend to tie the laces on my bowling shoes cos I was lazy and wearing these tight jeans so could barely reach. xD She tied them really tight then I ended up standing on the lace and making them come undone again. I dunno, for some reason it was just hilarious. xD

Reine
10-22-2006, 05:09 PM
Damn, how could I forget this one.

At Armageddon yesterday, my brother asked this wandering Stormtrooper to do a pelvic thrust..(As I have an MSN smiley of that..) The guy did so with such vigour, and the fact he said in the classic stormtrooper voice "Move along people, nothing to see here" Had me in stitches, oh man, wish I had it on tape