PDA

View Full Version : need help finding places to level up

omnislasher
10-22-2006, 01:41 AM
what's a good place to level up after the macalania woods? I'm looking to max everyone out.:choc2:

Mirage
10-22-2006, 01:45 AM
You don't need to levelup until the end of the game, so just do it in Via Infinito :p.

Tavrobel
10-22-2006, 03:40 AM
Alternatively, you can try the Machina Cave where you fight the Negator for low level Machina enemies who offer somewhat hefty amounts of AP and EXP as well.

rubah
10-22-2006, 04:36 AM
You don't need to levelup until the end of the game, so just do it in Via Infinito :p.

Truer words were never spoken. I mean, you gotta do *something* for 100 levels.

Sefie1999AD
10-22-2006, 01:09 PM
I leveled up by going to a place with a save point and enemies that give a lot of EXP, and by equipping a Lure Bracer. That way I could get into battles all the time, and by staying next to the save point, you can save and restore all your HP/MP after every battle if you want. Where are you in the game? If you're on Chapter 5 and you aren't strong enough for Via Infinito yet, you may want to try out the cave in the Thunder Plains or the Way to the Farplane for leveling up.

Breine
10-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Alternatively, you can try the Machina Cave where you fight the Negator for low level Machina enemies who offer somewhat hefty amounts of AP and EXP as well.

Exactly. I ran around down there for a couple of hours and I didn't need to level up more than that. Go there.. it's a good place.

omnislasher
11-01-2006, 05:57 PM
well I'm at chapter 5 right now, on my second time through the game around 97-98%. I havent played the game in a really long time, but I just remember trying to level up in macalania woods and having it take waaayyy too long. and also that via infinito place didnt have good exp at the lower levels, but I wasnt strong enough to go to the higher levels without dying yet. and thanks for your help, I'm gonna check out these other places:choc:

hplvr
11-01-2006, 10:10 PM
i leveled up in the farplane, after you beat Shiva, there is a save poitn after you beat her, and the enemies there giev alot of EXP