PDA

View Full Version : WTF IS FINAL FORM??!!??

obsessed_wif_yuna
10-22-2006, 06:15 AM
what is final form???? everyone keeps talking about it..but i doont think i have it.. i think i only hav Valor, Master and Wisdom... what is it???

Jessweeee♪
10-22-2006, 06:18 AM
After you complete the event at the memory skyscraper or whatever in TWTNW you get it randomly
just turn into any form you choose and you get it at random, like anti form

once you get it the first time you can select it from the menu like the others.

LunarWeaver
10-22-2006, 06:19 AM
The sticky thread Important: Kingdom Hearts II: General Discussion, European Release (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=94136) has pretty much all you'd ever need. You should check it out if you're having any problems :jess:

Final Form/Anti Form?
Final Form can be activated randomly after viewing the cutscene at Twilight's Skyscraper. It will activate randomly whenever Sora uses a Drive Form and has more than five Drive Bars.

Frozen Phantom
10-22-2006, 06:35 AM
Originally Bespoken by obsessed_wif_yuna

what is final form????

your best friend ;)

Zeromus_X
10-22-2006, 06:46 AM
Go to one of the Underworld Cups that refills your Drive Guage when you begin. Then just restart the Cup until you get Final Form. Then just quit the cup. Voila! :cat:

Jessweeee♪
10-22-2006, 08:05 AM
I have an easier way.

To to the alley in TWTNW with the portal to twighlight town.
Exit the alley where a swarm of heartless will appear.
Transform into Valor or Wisdom
If you get Final Form...then....tadaaa??
If not, then just take this opportunity to level up.
Before you run out of points and turn back to normal, run into the portal that goes to twilight town and tadaaaaa you are back to normal with a full drive gauge!
This is the best way to level up Summon, Valor, and Wisdom :D

Rostum
10-22-2006, 10:17 AM
Note: To randomly get Final Form your drive gauge needs to be at 5 or above.

obsessed_wif_yuna
10-22-2006, 10:59 AM
okay, thankyou people..:D much apreciated

Lord Xehanort
10-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Also, when you finally get Final Form, after worshipping this new, hot Sora in silver clothes, you should note that, unlike all othe rforms, which ADD Anti points, increasing the risk of Anti Form, Final Form DECREASES Anti Points, by a whopping 10! After you get it, Anti Sora is a thing of the past!

Skyblade
10-22-2006, 05:43 PM
The easiest way I've found to trigger Final Form is right after Sora creates the bridge to the Castle in the World that Never Was. Until you move on to the next room, that room will serve as a safe zone, with your party breaking up, thus saving your points. Then you backtrack to the previous room (Memory's Skyscraper), get in combat, trigger a Form, and move back if you don't get Final. As far as I can tell, Final Form will only trigger if you Form change in combat.

Jessweeee♪
10-22-2006, 06:55 PM
The easiest way I've found to trigger Final Form is right after Sora creates the bridge to the Castle in the World that Never Was. Until you move on to the next room, that room will serve as a safe zone, with your party breaking up, thus saving your points. Then you backtrack to the previous room (Memory's Skyscraper), get in combat, trigger a Form, and move back if you don't get Final. As far as I can tell, Final Form will only trigger if you Form change in combat.

That doesn't work when you go ahead, though :P

Tavrobel
10-22-2006, 06:57 PM
You can get it outside of combat, but it is incredibly rare.

It also seems that the less you use Master Form, the more likely you are to activate Final Form when you DO use it (I got Final Form the first time I tried to use Master, in Agrabah, which wasn't in battle).