PDA

View Full Version : Outside of time...

Mogi
10-22-2006, 08:37 AM
So, today I was talking to my dad, and he mentioned Halloween. That's when it hit me.

It's October. And more towards the end of October at that.

I seriously thought this month was August. I never really have to write the date, so I don't really have anything to go by ([censored]ed up family structure) other than when I mouse over the time in the tiny corner at the bottom right of my screen.

Although I will have no problem answering it again, yes, I have problems staying attatched to reality and tend to fade out, losing grasp on this world.... :mog:

It doesn't seem normal to me, so I was wondering if I was the only one.
So, have you ever felt like you completely missed a day(s), week(s), or even months(s in my case)? And if so... EXPLAIN.

Xaven
10-22-2006, 08:45 AM
Yes, all the time. It's the same for me that it still feels like August.

Often, it will feel as if it were the wrong day of the week. Usually, Thursdays feel like Wednesday, and Tuesdays feel like Fridays. Yes.

Mogi
10-22-2006, 08:51 AM
Everday is either Thursday, Monday, or the weekend. That is just how it works in my Moogle non-reality reality.

Meat Puppet
10-22-2006, 09:18 AM
All the time. Sometimes it can be quite scary, and a little depressing. Man. I’ve lost about a year, actually. I still think I’m 18.
There is stuff you can eat/smell/whatever to help make the days/months/years seemingly meld together, too. That’s if you want to, of course. You probably don’t.

Sergeant Hartman
10-22-2006, 09:38 AM
2006? :eek:

Mogi
10-22-2006, 10:09 PM
All the time. Sometimes it can be quite scary, and a little depressing. Man. I’ve lost about a year, actually. I still think I’m 18.
There is stuff you can eat/smell/whatever to help make the days/months/years seemingly meld together, too. That’s if you want to, of course. You probably don’t.

what kind of "stuff"?

2006?

2007?