PDA

View Full Version : How do you get Jecht shot II?

10-Breaker
10-22-2006, 01:38 PM
I was wondering How you get Jecht shot II cause I played Blitz like over 2 months now and I still aint high level enough to obtain it..? :confused:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-22-2006, 03:01 PM
ur tidus needs to b at least level 16, then ur chance of obtaining it corresponds to the level he is at. i.e if he is lv16, then there is a 16% chance it will be available to be obtained. so technically, if he's lv20 u'll need to play a max of 5 matches to get it (although this is just theoretical, chances are this won't happen!) there's not really any much more you can do except lvl up.

Cookie
10-22-2006, 03:15 PM
Yeah, you'll need to work for it. Worth it though :D.

10-Breaker
10-22-2006, 03:43 PM
yeesh... My whole team is over 50!!!!

TheSpoonyBard
10-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Tidus needs to be at least Lv16 and needs to have learned Anti-Venom 2. You can learn AV2 in two ways; either techcopy all his Key Techniques in order from left to right, or use a Tech Find to open the slot and techcopy it prematurely. Then you need to win JS2 from a Tournament.

Linna and Brother start with Anti-Venom 2, but you can also win it as a Second Place prize in a Tournament.

farplaner
10-23-2006, 03:27 AM
Tidus needs to be at least Lv16 and needs to have learned Anti-Venom 2. You can learn AV2 in two ways; either techcopy all his Key Techniques in order from left to right, or use a Tech Find to open the slot and techcopy it prematurely. Then you need to win JS2 from a Tournament.

Linna and Brother start with Anti-Venom 2, but you can also win it as a Second Place prize in a Tournament.

So by using tech find to open AV2, you can get JS2 without learning his other key techniques?

That's interesting if true, although I don't think it's too difficult to get all of his key techs. the traditional way.

Halenite
10-23-2006, 05:29 PM
and of course, it's the anti-(insert status) techs I have a pain techcopying. Any hints?

Renmiri
10-23-2006, 06:58 PM
and of course, it's the anti-(insert status) techs I have a pain techcopying. Any hints?

Use Venon shot on a goalie. They usually defend with the Anti-whatever

TheSpoonyBard
10-23-2006, 07:52 PM
- Have someone with high PA equip the relevant Lv3 Pass and keep passing over a player with the Anti tech.

- Have someone with low AT equip the relevant Lv3 Tackle and keep tackling the player with the Anti tech.

When Techcopy appears on the screen, wait until the second white flash before pressing X (O for Int. players).

10-Breaker
10-23-2006, 10:13 PM
Umm... That didnt work either cause I already had all of those keytech...
(This is making me cry...)

TheSpoonyBard
10-23-2006, 10:30 PM
If you've got all Tidus' Key Techs and are over Lv16, you just need to win JS2 in a Tournament. It'll be offered as the first place prize.

10-Breaker
10-23-2006, 10:51 PM
I´ve had it 6 times as 1st price already!
It cant be about battles cause Im already inside Sin.
Im going to quit blitz if I wont get it soon. :(

TheSpoonyBard
10-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Then you must be missing a Key Tech. There's no battle requirement for JS2. Check Tidus' tech list again.

CodeVeroby
10-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Yeah Just the key techs and youre all set up

farplaner
10-24-2006, 07:36 AM
I´ve had it 6 times as 1st price already!
It cant be about battles cause Im already inside Sin.
Im going to quit blitz if I wont get it soon. :(

What are you saying? That you've seen JS2 offered as first prize 6 times, and have not been able to get it? If that's the case then save and reset if you lose a match.

James16
10-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Well wtf is tech find?? i got all his key techs except for av2 an i got js2 as a prize won the tournament won it but tidus couldnt learn it an i had to step outside an cuss n smoke a cigg for a half an hour..:( :mad: Is tech find a thing somone learns or is it something you can do automatically??

TheSpoonyBard
10-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Tech Find is a prize (League 2nd, League Top Scorer, Tournament 1st, Tournament 2nd). When you win it you are prompted to select a player to use it on. You're then presented with that player's tech list. Select a blank slot and the Tech Find will transform it into -------. You can then techcopy/win the tech for that slot as you would any other.

It's impossible to open the slots for Jecht Shot, Jecht Shot 2 and Aurochs Spirit using a Tech Find. Also, it's a waste to use them on Tidus, Wakka, Datto, Jumal or any of the Kilika Beasts as they have full tech lists once their Key Techs have been learned.

James16
10-24-2006, 03:45 PM
So its not like you get the tech find select a slot pick a tech an hten BAM that person automatically knows that move?

TheSpoonyBard
10-24-2006, 03:54 PM
No, nothing like that. A Tech Find only opens slots, it doesn't fill them.

James16
10-24-2006, 03:59 PM
well damn. Cause trein to techcopy a Anti move, especialyy of a goalie, is harder than a mofo.:mad:

farplaner
10-25-2006, 05:49 AM
well damn. Cause trein to techcopy a Anti move, especialyy of a goalie, is harder than a mofo.:mad:

It's not that hard. There are a lot of non-goalie opponent players who use anti-everything. If you mean it's difficult to actually succeed at the timing involved, (just remember that there is a slight delay between your player inflicting a status and the anti-whatever to kick in)....that's when you want to watch for the TECH COPY! signal....

or if you mean it's difficult to actually inflict a status on an opponent player, just repeatedly try inflicting it on the character in question without worrying about winning the game, or try to find players who can learn (insert status attack) lv. 3, which has a 100% chance of inflicting the status and try to get him/her involved in as much encounter as possible.

If this isn't what you are talking about, then....what are you talking about exactly? ;)

Firo Volondé
10-25-2006, 11:12 AM
If you can only find anti moves on goalies, just equip the appropriate shot. e.g. to learn the techcopy anti-X just use X shot/X shot 2/X shot 3 and you should obtain it eventually

James16
10-25-2006, 04:28 PM
I mean its hard to copy the move from someone who has a Anti status tech. Like when players are doin sum kind of a tackle move or a weither pass or sumtin like that i got that timin down. But when im trien to copy a Anti move, such as Anti-venom 2 i cant get the timin down. Ill sit there an try to tech copy tha damn move the whol blitz game. Cause for me personally i dont know if the person im trien to copy the Anti-venom from will even be able to resist the venom tackle. Cause i have Svanda on my team an she has venom-tackle 3 an she barley poisions people half tha time. I guess i jus have bad luck!:(

10-Breaker
10-25-2006, 04:37 PM
Okay... I had all key tech. I still didn´t get it.
I quit blitz.

farplaner
10-28-2006, 11:39 AM
I mean its hard to copy the move from someone who has a Anti status tech. Like when players are doin sum kind of a tackle move or a weither pass or sumtin like that i got that timin down. But when im trien to copy a Anti move, such as Anti-venom 2 i cant get the timin down. Ill sit there an try to tech copy tha damn move the whol blitz game. Cause for me personally i dont know if the person im trien to copy the Anti-venom from will even be able to resist the venom tackle. Cause i have Svanda on my team an she has venom-tackle 3 an she barley poisions people half tha time. I guess i jus have bad luck!:(

That's why before the game, you go to the "mark screen" and check what players on the opposing team have what "anti-status technique" you are looking for. If you need to change your techs you can always cancel before the game actually starts and reset your players and tech skills.

As far as the timing, like I said: when trying to copy an anti-status tech. the game will behave as if the status has taken effect, then
the "tech copy blinking signal" will flash onto the screen. Just delay your reaction for a second.

Actually, you don't even need to watch what's happening to the player. As soon as you enter the command to inflict a status, just concentrate on watching the top-left portion of the screen for the signal...and good luck!

**Don't be like 10-Breaker and give up ;)