PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everybody

Dagga
10-22-2006, 10:24 PM
Today something horrible happened: my memory card deleted all of my Final Fantasy Files Goddamnit!!:mad2:

RiseToFall
10-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Sucks to be you buddy.

Dagga
10-22-2006, 10:30 PM
It was bloody annoying!

BardTard
10-22-2006, 11:47 PM
That sucks, once I saved disc 1 over disc 3 on FF8. I almost cried but I just continued from another file. And my other memory card is "corrupt" :confused:

farplaner
10-23-2006, 03:38 AM
Today something horrible happened: my memory card deleted all of my Final Fantasy Files Goddamnit!!:mad2:

That just gives you good excuse to play back through them all!
What do you mean your memory card deleted them? What it gained consciousness and became vindictive? :tongue:

boys from the dwarf
10-23-2006, 11:43 AM
That just gives you good excuse to play back through them all!

this is exactly what i was going to say.

Bloodstreaks
10-23-2006, 11:49 AM
What do you mean your memory card deleted them? What it gained consciousness and became vindictive? :tongue:

Hahahh. I actually laughed out loud when I read that :D

That happened to me once, but it turned out it was my brother wanting to save onto my mem card, and there wasnt enough room, so he deleted everything on it :| :mad2:

James16
10-23-2006, 03:21 PM
I got threw FF-7, got all the materia all the weapons got almost everything an my data got courpted. I jus sat there with my mouth hangin opean starring at the load screen for 20 mintues. I have still to this day, never played FF-7 agian.:mad:

farplaner
10-24-2006, 07:45 AM

That happened to me once, but it turned out it was my brother wanting to save onto my mem card, and there wasnt enough room, so he deleted everything on it :| :mad2:

That's what brothers are for... :rolleyes2

James: you must let go of the past, my friend, and embrace the materia.

Can I get a hallelujah!?

DarkLadyNyara
10-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Today something horrible happened: my memory card deleted all of my Final Fantasy Files Goddamnit!!
Wow. That sucks. You have my sympathy. :(

Please tell me you hurt him. :mad:

Bloodstreaks
10-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Today something horrible happened: my memory card deleted all of my Final Fantasy Files Goddamnit!!

He's big, tall, scary and surprisingly muscular for a gamer.
Hitting him would be like headbutting a bullet :p

~SapphireStar~
10-24-2006, 12:39 PM
Sucks to be you buddy.

farplaner
10-25-2006, 06:08 AM

He's big, tall, scary and surprisingly muscular for a gamer.
Hitting him would be like headbutting a bullet :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They aren't all little brothers Nyara. ;)