PDA

View Full Version : Do you compare your friends to FF characters?

BardTard
10-22-2006, 11:39 PM
I do... often... Mostly FF8, but my ex is just like Rikku, she looks and acts just like her!

I'm like a Squall/Rikku combo (right now like Rikku) :D

Most of my friends are guys, so my friend Jordan (aka Lionheart=pwnage) reminds me of Laguna because people think he's dumb but he's actually really smart.

My friend Zach is like Irvine, cus he hits on every girl. He's a total pimp though. We have a kind of Selphie/Irvine relationship too, so that's cool... I think. He's NOT my boyfriend though. Not (quite) my type. At least 3 points away below my standards.

This guy Tyler I used to be friends with reminds me of Zell... because he seems to be very gay, and he IS really whiny. Sort of an attention whore too.

Some people I know remind me of Rinoa, but I won't say who.

And my geometry teacher is like Quistis, because she's so hot and everyone wants to do her!

So, do you compare your friends to FF characters, or am I the only one who does that? If you do, which characters are they like?

Ashley Schovitz
10-22-2006, 11:41 PM
no I'm not that obsessed with the game.

RiseToFall
10-23-2006, 12:26 AM
I'm like a Squall/Rikku combo (right now like Rikku)

Now unless your Bi-Polar, would that be possible?

And to answer your question, no I don't.

DarkLadyNyara
10-23-2006, 12:45 AM
Not usually, though one of my friends is so much like Kefka it's scary. He even has the laugh. :whimper:

BardTard
10-23-2006, 01:05 AM
I'm like a Squall/Rikku combo (right now like Rikku)

Now unless your Bi-Polar, would that be possible?

I don't think so, but I am bipolar, so it is very possible for me.

Yuffie514
10-23-2006, 06:42 AM
nope. i think the closest comparisons to be made with a digital character is personality.

DJZen
10-23-2006, 08:18 PM
No, but only because Heidegger is beyond compare.

Sefie1999AD
10-24-2006, 12:03 AM
No, I don't. When I was something like 14-15, I was thinking at times which FF characters me or some of my friends were most like, but nowadays, I couldn't even say which FF character I'm the most like, let alone anyone else. :p

Crossblades
10-24-2006, 02:38 PM
no I'm not that obsessed with the game.

Although I have to admit, back when I was in High School, my best friend and I would compare ourselves to Cecil and Kain.;)