PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk's Project 8

JKTrix
10-23-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm a fan of the Tony Hawk games, though I hadn't really been following this newest one. I turned on my 360 last night to see if there were any new demos, and there was Tony Hawk's Project 8.

I was hooked again as soon as I started playing it. There's an incredible new feature where you go into a sort of bullet time, and your analog sticks directly control your legs. Press&hold forward on the left stick, and the leg on the left side will kick forward, kicking whatever part of the board it hits. You have to time the kicks and the landing right, otherwise you'll bail. It's an awesome addition to the 'bread and butter' Tony Hawk gameplay we've known for the last several years.

The graphics are much better than the last game, since this one was actually made for the Next-Gen. If you're into freeform action games, this is one to definitely look into. If you have a 360, definitely check out the demo.

Are there any other fans of these kinds of games?

Dreddz
10-23-2006, 02:36 PM
Tony Hawk has gone way down hill after Tony Hawk 2. Still, I might as well download the demo as I havent got much better things to do with my 360 at the moment.