PDA

View Full Version : Silly Car

Xander
10-23-2006, 03:06 PM
What's the worst thing that's happened to your car, and has something badly ever gone wrong with your car while you were driving it? Do you get many problems with your car or is it a good car :D?

Normally I only get stupid things like speedo doesn't work, or windscreen wipers. xD But my brakes have broken today (well in more mechanical terms) and I have to get the bus home which is awkward in rural Wiltshire ;__; It was a little worrying driving, I could still stop but had to put my foot right to the bottom. Luckily my dad came out and looked at it (though for some reason doesn't want to pick me up xD)

Edit - Oh yeah, and sometimes my horn does that thing from Little Miss Sunshine, yesterday it beeped for a while when I started the car, it made me giggle after seeing that film :D

Rainecloud
10-23-2006, 03:09 PM
The window wipers fell off once. That was amusing, considering it was raining heavily at the time.

Also, it was a lot of fun when the gearbox broke. It took us a very long time to drive home in 1st gear.

theundeadhero
10-23-2006, 04:02 PM
My tailgate fell off once. Somewhere.

Cookie
10-23-2006, 04:04 PM
When I was young I had my finger under the handbrake. My put it on. Pain followed. Then crying. She nearly chopped it off. :D

Levian
10-23-2006, 04:07 PM
My beloved Christine has yet to harm me transportally, keyword being yet. She's been making weird noises lately, though.

Little Blue
10-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Having only driven a car for a month before having to give it back to my dad, the only wierd thing it did was having the speedo not work properly when it was really hot. I was like "This is way to fast to be doing 20", and "ok, I've stopped for the traffic lights, but I'm still doing 30." It starts working though after about 15 min, but during that time I pass through so many speed cameras :confused:

escobert
10-23-2006, 04:34 PM
My passenger door fell off my blazer
and then the electrical stuff broke
then um
everything breaks in that thing!

Jess
10-23-2006, 07:53 PM
I don't even have a car. :jess:

Yamaneko
10-23-2006, 08:17 PM
I've hydroplaned numerous times on the freeway.

Vikeve
10-23-2006, 08:53 PM
Well, our car was completley totaled when my brother crashed it.

But even worse my dog took a dump in our car after eating the turkey after thanksgiving. That was a long time ago.

Xander
10-23-2006, 09:17 PM
I think it ended up being kinda good cos I walked for 45 minutes which is more than I've walked in ages. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow *pats*

And Levian, you called your car Christine, nooo she was evil car!

escobert
10-23-2006, 09:47 PM
My blazers name is THE BEAST :D

Miriel
10-23-2006, 09:54 PM
I was driving on the freeway when a bumper fell off the car in front of me and flew at my car, putting a hole in my roof and shattering my entire front window.

That was not cool.

And just this past weekend, my car was making death noises. Like, "eeeeerrrrrghhhhhhhhbrrbrbrbrbrbrbrrrreeeeeee!!!!" That kind of noise. It turned out that something had kinda fallen off under my car and was causing the noises. My boyfriend's Dad fixed it for me. :)

I've also gotten a number of flat tires and ran out of gas twice.