PDA

View Full Version : Hamsters!!

Chloe.
10-23-2006, 04:01 PM
We just bought two hamsters!! They are sooo cute!!:greenie: We got female ones, my mum said we already have enough males in the house:p

I wanna take some pictures of them but they are both asleep at the moment:eep:

So anyway, do you have any hamsters? Do you like them? Discuss the cuteness of them!! :nibbles:

Cookie
10-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Yeah what's not to like about hairy, fat, goofy, smelly creatures. :D

Chloe.
10-23-2006, 04:08 PM

:( Thats very upseting. They are not hairy they're furry:bigsmile: Not all of them are fat(The ones we just got are very tiny), how are they goofy? and they only smell when you don't clean them out :cool:

Cookie
10-23-2006, 04:10 PM

:( Thats very upseting. They are not hairy they're furry:bigsmile: Not all of them are fat(The ones we just got are very tiny), how are they goofy? and they only smell when you don't clean them out :cool:

Sorry, i was thinking of donkies. Hamsters I like. :D

~SapphireStar~
10-23-2006, 05:07 PM
Last hamster I had was a chinese dwarf hamster called Edward after Ed from Bebop cause we didnt know her sex, then discovered she was a girl and we just stuck with the name.

She was so cute, sadly she passed away last November, treated her like a princess.

Misfit
10-23-2006, 06:07 PM
I had a light tan teddy bear hamster once. :D

I had it for a few weeks then it died... ;_;

Vikeve
10-23-2006, 07:05 PM
awwwww... well take pictures of them asleep hamsters look adorable when they sleep or have i dunno hey all over there fur and look up at you.

i don't have any hamsters I have a friend who has rats, though. Not street rats her rats are really cute but the idea of having a rat for a pet is still weird to me.:)

escobert
10-23-2006, 07:09 PM
when I saw hampsters I thought about gay people because I read a joke today about gay people and hamsters. What do they do with hamsters? pet them?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-23-2006, 07:44 PM
I love hamsters, I used to have one called Monty, he admitedly was a total goofball. He would climb up the cage, across it, and back down again on the other side. This could continue for hours, normally with him falling off halfway though. He died years ago.

Jess
10-23-2006, 07:46 PM
When I was younger I had a hamster called Doink and he bit me loads. So no.

Yuffie514
10-23-2006, 07:53 PM
my brother leaves me to take care of the hamster his girlfriend bought for him on a previous birthday. it's getting very old since it's been about two years now. by the way, its name is Boba, quite possibly because its eyes resemble small tapioca balls in bubble tea drinks.

Polaris
10-23-2006, 08:08 PM
I don't but I've always wanted one :whimper:

Chloe.
10-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Well I've found out that one of them is nice and lets us get her out, but the other one won't let us touch her :(

I would take pictures of them asleep, but they sleep inside this little house thing :bigsmile: So I can't see them. And they're asleep again ^^

Breine
10-23-2006, 08:49 PM
Hamsters are very cute, but I prefer rabbits :P

Anyway, I've never had a hamster myself, but I'm sure I wanted one at one point when I was a kid. I've had several rabbits, though - maybe that's why I like 'em more?

theundeadhero
10-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Hamtaro was just a modern day hero, wasn't he?

Cookie
10-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Hamsters are very cute, but I prefer rabbits :P

Anyway, I've never had a hamster myself, but I'm sure I wanted one at one point when I was a kid. I've had several rabbits, though - maybe that's why I like 'em more?

Nuclear rabbits? Or just plain ones? Can't beat a nuclear rabbit. My first and only hamster was called Cheddar Bob, after the guy from 8 Mile who shoots himself in the leg. :D

Psychotic
10-23-2006, 09:18 PM
There is a hamster living in my house right now. It isn't mine and it and I are mortal enemies.

Xander
10-23-2006, 10:09 PM
I think they are evil cos they sleep in the day, run around on their silly wheels at night and bite you and are grumpy.

Rats are MUCH better, awake when you are and friendly and more fun :D

Anaisa
10-23-2006, 10:11 PM
I have a Hamster. He is lovely, an cuddly, an wonderful. :D

Decessus
10-23-2006, 10:15 PM
Free meal.