PDA

View Full Version : You make me wanna Hoo hoo hooo hoo hooooooooo

Chemical
10-23-2006, 07:40 PM
Who inspiries you,
and what do they inspire you to do?

Andy Warhol inspires me to exploit the celebritist culture of Western Society through Dada-like nonsense, glamour and death.

[Performance:
Miss Friday the 13th,
performed at Friday the 13th Fundraiser Event]

Speech:

As Miss Friday the 13th I am issuing a call, challanging every segment of society to take an erotic, provocative and destructive approach to eradicating the culture of sincerity and goodwill that prevails.

I envision a world where children and adults are free to pursue self-destructive behaviours. I know this is possible. I am living proof.

As Miss Friday the 13th I will support suffering, especially in those who already struggle. I will support organization and initiatives who convey messages of entropy, improve the malquality of life and provide information, education and support to anarchists.

And if they ever ask about me, tell them I was more than a great pair of tits. I was also an exquisit pair of legs. And tell them, tell them I never turned down a friend, I never turned down a stranger for that matter. And tell them... tell them that when all is said and done I only asked to be remembered by two, simple words.

... any two as long as they're simple.

I'm Miss Friday the 13th... but you can call me tonight.

Jess
10-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Pretty things and rare things inspire me. They inspire me in my artwork.

Yamaneko
10-23-2006, 08:14 PM
I inspire myself by staying alive.

~SapphireStar~
10-23-2006, 08:23 PM
My grandmother inspires me. She has gone through so much crap with my granddad and yet still has a beaming smile on her face and would do anything for her 19, yes 19, grandchildren!

Xander
10-23-2006, 09:22 PM
Danny Wallace inspires me to say yes more, to see more than you might think there is to be seen in things, to believe in things even if others don't and to be awesome :D

Jowy
10-23-2006, 09:39 PM
As cliche as it sounds, my parents. They inspire me on what not to do with my life, and the benefits of proper decision making.

NorthernChaosGod
10-23-2006, 11:41 PM
I'm Miss Friday the 13th... but you can call me tonight.

You inspire me.

Iceglow
10-23-2006, 11:51 PM
I'm often inspired by those worse off than me. When I feel down I can take inspiration from someone who I know has had a tougher life than me and the fact that they are simply still alive and well, that they live their lives to the fullest of their capabilities and try not to let their pasts get them down inspires me to try that bit harder to make it through the day even if at times it still comes to mere survival instinct on their part it makes me think "woah you manage this and I can't manage this? Get real Steve, focus and get on with it"