PDA

View Full Version : What you wanna see in KHIII?

No.78
10-23-2006, 08:03 PM
As in, FF characters, Disney films... Etc, make it interesting n stuff.

I want to see some FFXI involvement, and more bosses from FF other than Sephiroth. To sorta even out the fanservice. Amarant would fit in with the game well I think... Etcetera!

I Took the Red Pill
10-23-2006, 08:13 PM
Disney's Robin Hood is all I care to see.

Griff
10-23-2006, 09:32 PM
A subplot where Sora has to compete with Zidane and Irvine for Kairi's heart.

Just more Kairi in general actually.

f f freak
10-23-2006, 09:40 PM
More female characters that join your team for a little while. More FF characters that join your team for a little while.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-24-2006, 03:40 AM
Actually there are some interviews that there might not even be one. and if there was one it would end up coming out in 5 years at least.

" I hope there satisfied with the ending" said the creator I believe. In an exaggerated way, of course xD.

Although, what I read COULD be a fake interview.......

Frozen Phantom
10-24-2006, 03:50 AM
The removal of donald and goofy. A party of Sora, Kairi, and Riku. A limit with Kairi. Sora quad-wielding

There will be a KH3, they are just making FF Vs XIII first, so dont wrry.

Crimson
10-24-2006, 03:56 AM
instead of sephiroth i think they should put kadaj, yazoo and loz and maybe one of the turks heck throw in vincent since he seems perfect for kh lol

Fire_Emblem776
10-24-2006, 04:09 AM
Final Fantasy Summons ^_^

Zechs
10-24-2006, 06:43 AM
More FFVI characters. Though it would be cool for a Roxas return... Doubtfull.

Markus. D
10-24-2006, 07:45 AM
I want to see Halloween town again! as that is the most amazing place in the ever!

a toy story world would be differant eh?

ps: as for Roxas Roxas never leaves, he is apart of Sora, his Nobody n_n just like Naminé is Kairi's

YTDN
10-24-2006, 08:12 AM
More FF based worlds. More original female characters. Kairi being able to get in your party for a while. Kairi NOT getting kidnapped. More FFIX and pre-VII FF characters.

That's about it.

Dragonface
10-24-2006, 09:09 AM
More FF based worlds. More original female characters. Kairi being able to get in your party for a while. Kairi NOT getting kidnapped. More FFIX and pre-VII FF characters.

That's about it.

I seen to many game that inevole 'girl get kidnapped', why not let Kairi be the lead of KH3 that way SE will not need to come up with a story of 'how Sora Level gone back to 1?' with aid by two FEMALE characters from SE (One of them I perfur is Aya from Parasite eve) instead of Donald, Goofy and/or any male characters.

Firo Volondé
10-24-2006, 10:06 AM
More FF based worlds.

Couldn't agree more, but I think the creators once said they wouldn't put any Final Fantasy worlds in Kingdom Hearts

Markus. D
10-24-2006, 01:30 PM
having the massive worlds of FF in KH (perhaps a confined location would do...) would kind of ruin the novelty of the worlds :)

besides, its fun having the FF characters base of development warped and focused on.

YTDN
10-24-2006, 01:46 PM
What I mean, is that we need more original, FF-ish worlds, like Hollow Bastion and The World That Never Was. And I agree, we should have Kairi as the main character. She could end up having to rescue Sora from the evil, umm, bad guys!

Talking about bad guys, we need an important FF villain. In KH1, Maleficent from sleeping beauty was the main villain (before 'Ansem' anyway). So we should have an FF villain as the main villain, with some big cool guy at the back. Or we could have another group like Organization XIII. They rocked hard.

XandrewX
10-24-2006, 02:31 PM
Every Disney character to be in KH3 and every FF7-11 character to be in there too...and..More romance...?

Ouch!
10-24-2006, 05:49 PM
Every Disney character to be in KH3 and every FF7-11 character to be in there too...and..More romance...?
If I wasn't trying to avoid drawing attention to myself right now, I'd be laughing my ass off.

IceAngel
10-24-2006, 07:43 PM
I think we cant just replace Donald and Goofy with any random characters, that would not be KH style otherwise. I mean, I love FF as much as anyone else but KH should just keep the characters as cameos. It would just be like any other FF game released.

What I'd like to see is a few more plot twists you know. Something to keep us on our toes. Also I think if there were to include Atlantica again (maybe doubtful as we've already defeated Ursula twice) we should get to fight on the land. And maybe keep the Pride Lands, I thought it was cool having a chance to run around like a lion (:tongue:). A new world I would like to see is ... erm... hmmm.... the black cauldron or basil the great mouse detective.... Oh! or Cinderella!

Thats my essay over with :)

Griff
10-24-2006, 10:48 PM

That's about it.

I seen to many game that inevole 'girl get kidnapped', why not let Kairi be the lead of KH3 that way SE will not need to come up with a story of 'how Sora Level gone back to 1?' with aid by two FEMALE characters from SE (One of them I perfur is Aya from Parasite eve) instead of Donald, Goofy and/or any male characters.

Kairi
Aya
uhh.....Kid
In position, It's showtime girls

Markus. D
10-25-2006, 01:22 AM
If I wasn't trying to avoid drawing attention to myself right now, I'd be laughing my ass off.

FF11 Character o____o

but I dont want X-Play to call some of my faveorite FF characters what they did Kirby's Villian thing.

Fate Fatale
10-25-2006, 01:34 AM
At least on thing from IX... I mean, come on, it was awesome. A cross-dressing villain is SO original. (Note that FF IX IS the most creative game in the series.)

Ouch!
10-25-2006, 01:58 AM

FF11 Character o____o
No, I think it's a misunderstanding on the use of roman numerals. I think he meant Final Fantasy VII-II (VII-2 like X-2, I suppose), although there isn't one. That or he meant IX.

Markus. D
10-25-2006, 02:25 AM

FF11 Character o____o
No, I think it's a misunderstanding on the use of roman numerals. I think he meant Final Fantasy VII-II (VII-2 like X-2, I suppose), although there isn't one. That or he meant IX.

most likely that ,_,

but still... imagine o____o

Dragonface
10-25-2006, 04:48 AM

That's about it.

Kairi
Aya
uhh.....Kid

Well it is getting hard to find other female characters that is made by SE but not from any FF.

As for FF11, don't use it because its a MORPG type game and won't find any fixed character/s that will be used in KH3, but they can add FF12 & FF13 character/s.

Donald and Goofy already team up with Sora, and have the same level as Sora. So Kairi would feel much better if she has two female characters (with the same level as Kairi) to team up and train them.

moonstar
10-25-2006, 06:33 AM
I would want Yuna,Rikku,Paine nomal size kids or teens... they don't have to be as tall like in final fantasy x-2, they can be kids or teens in small height, but not size!

And For Disney they should put TaleSpin or Jungle Book
Robin Hood :)

-moonstar

Mercen-X
10-25-2006, 11:51 PM
more original, FF-ish worlds, like Hollow Bastion and The World That Never Was. And have Kairi as the main character. She could end up having to rescue Sora from the evil guys!

Talking about bad guys, we need an important FF villain. In KH1, Maleficent from sleeping beauty was the "main" villain. So we should have an FF villain as the main villain, with some big cool guy at the back. Or we could have another group like Organization XIII. They rocked hard.
Yes.

Actually, if they could find a cool enough Disney villain, I'd be happy with them as the "main" villain. Though if KH3 is really gonna hit us, Maleficent will be back. You saw her and Pete didn't you?

More original female characters. Kairi being able to get in your party for a while. Kairi NOT getting kidnapped.

why not let Kairi be the lead of KH3 that way SE will not need to come up with a story of 'how Sora Level gone back to 1?' with aid by two FEMALE characters from SE (One of them I prefer is Aya from Parasite eve) instead of Donald, Goofy and/or any male characters.
Yes.

Contrary to your belief, SE doesn't intend to include characters from any Square Enix franchise outside of Final Fantasy.

I want to see Halloween town again! as that is the most amazing place in the ever!

a toy story world would be differant eh?

ps: as for Roxas Roxas never leaves, he is apart of Sora, his Nobody n_n just like Naminé is Kairi's
Yes!!! YES!

NOOOOO! Just kidding, that'd be cool. But I doubt it'll happen. Toy Story is partially a Pixar product and they don't have any agreement with Square Enix.

If Sora became Roxas (except his hairstyle, neither of them work), that'd be cool.

More FFVI characters.I still haven't played through all of it, but I did watch a video cut-up. From what I've seen, I think I'd like Terra, Shadow, and Kefka.

instead of sephiroth i think they should put kadaj, yazoo and loz and maybe one of the turks heck throw in vincent since he seems perfect for kh lolNo Jenova boys, maybe a Turk. Vincent pwns.

Disney's Robin Hood is all I care to see.Good one.

I would want Yuna,Rikku,Paine nomal size kids or teens...

TaleSpin or Jungle Book
Yes.

TaleSpin could probably make it as a mini-game world (like 100 Acre Wood or Atlantica). I've been thinking that Jungle Book was missing. I'm still disappointed that they included Chicken Little rather than reaching for Baloo or Bajir (haven't watched it in a while, don't remember the spelling)

Kairi, Aya, and uhh . . . Kid
As for FF11, don't use it because it's a MORG type game and won't find any fixed character/s that will be used in KH3, but they can add FF12 & FF13 character/s.

Donald and Goofy already team up with Sora, and have the same level as Sora. So Kairi would feel much better if she has two female characters (with the same level as Kairi) to team up and train them.I love Kid . . . but I also love Harle . . . a quandary.

XI the MORG (Massively multi-player Online Role-playing Game) may not have set characters in the story, but they do have plenty of ready-made characters for the original opening movie. But if put in the game, their personalities would certainly be pretty shallow. Most likely, all the personality you'd see of them would be that which was revealed by their actions in combat during the "movie."

Minnie and Daisy . . . (the only female version of Goofy is actually a cow . . . literally)

I think we can't just replace Donald and Goofy with any random characters, that would not be KH style otherwise. I mean, I love FF as much as anyone else but KH should just keep the characters as cameos.

What I'd like to see is a few more plot twists you know. Something to keep us on our toes. Also I think if there were to include Atlantica again (maybe doubtful as we've already defeated Ursula twice) we should get to fight on the land. And maybe keep the Pride Lands, I thought it was cool having a chance to run around like a lion (:tongue:). A new world I would like to see is ... erm... hmmm.... the black cauldron or basil the great mouse detective.... Oh! or Cinderella! Or maybe they should just do away with the FF and Disney appearances altogether . . . or at least reduce the number of characters they include.

How about if Kairi went missing, so Sora and Riku teamed up to find her, split up along the way due to rivalry issues, team with a stranger whose face is masked and then it turns out that Kairi is the masked fighter and had actually run away for the same reason Mickey did: to investigate what might be something very, very bad.

A party of Sora, Kairi, and Riku. A limit with Kairi. Sora quad-wieldingYes. Yyyes. ? . . . ? . . Do you mean like Sora's Final Form "ghost-wielding" where his keyblades are hovering around him? Then I suppose you want two more blades in his hands.

Vaincast
10-26-2006, 12:20 AM
Proabably more color costumes stuff for Sora and the rest of the party. More Heartless and Unknowns and probably some more enemies. Some More Utada Hikaru songs or anyone else but I like Utada Hikaru's better :)

Frozen Phantom
10-26-2006, 12:26 AM
a good idea would to have a split plot in, that would keep the story fresh and ever changing

one group would have sora, donald, goofy, (maybe micky and riku)

and the second would have kairi, and some other female chars

that would be an interesting move by SE

Ouch!
10-26-2006, 01:17 AM
I think that, at some point, if SE wants Kingdom Hearts to continue to be one of their main pillars, they're going to have to ditch Disney. I could go into a longwinded explanation about that, but I don't want to. Basically, you can only use the same characters so much before they lose their novelty. The same might apply to Final Fantasy characters, but because they're not linked to their plotlines from the games, there's more potential. They've just taken the character and fit them in wherever it works. There's many more characters that they can do that to.

Personally, I feel Kingdom Hearts is at its best when you're in original worlds. The majority of the plot is also revealed in these worlds. The Disney worlds, for the most part, become filler between the major plot developments. This is especially apparent in Kingdom Hearts 2, although they did do a better job bringing some of the main plot into the Disney worlds in the second half of the game.

I await the day when Kingdom Hearts resigns Disney characters to the same fate as Final Fantasy characters: cameos. I think this would allow for a more fluent plot development instead of throwing it at you in chunks as well as opening new opportunities to the Kingdom Hearts series.

f f freak
10-26-2006, 01:22 AM
If they ditch Disney and continue Kingdom Hearts then it won't be Kingdom Hearts. They may as well call it: "Some random game with some random main character. Oh yeah and we chucked in some FF characters just because we can." If there isn't any disney.

Ouch!
10-26-2006, 01:26 AM
Fair enough, but wouldn't having cameos be enough? Just like the Final Fantasy characters? Really, how many times can Donald and Goofy reappear before it causes plot problems?

f f freak
10-26-2006, 02:23 AM
I agree. Just like Sora. It's time for a new hero. In fact I want a heroine. I want more female characters and for Game makers to stop being sexist and make the girls wield the giganto swords for once. And perhaps have a Man who wields a pencil.

Ouch!
10-26-2006, 02:27 AM
I'm pretty sure that right around KH2's NA release, Nomura said that Sora, Riku, and Kairi's journey is over. I don't know where that quote is, and I don't feel like digging through the forum pages to find it. I'm pretty sure that means that the trio aren't going to appear in the next Kingdom Hearts title, which is perfectly fine by me.

f f freak
10-26-2006, 02:33 AM
Same here. Sora was getting old.

Spammerman
10-26-2006, 02:50 AM
I wanna see Toy Story.Not sure what else, other than more female characters. They kick ass.

XandrewX
10-26-2006, 03:09 AM

FF11 Character o____o

I'm sorry...typing mistake..It was suppose to be FFVII-FFX-2..erm..I very fine wih Sora Kairi and Riku though...I'm all to support the 3 heros to continue as they grow from children to adult in the story.I'll be pretty sad to not be seeing them in KH3 though...Actually I'm quite excited to know what'll happened to Sora,Kairi and Riku in KH3...Well I hope thier journey never ends though...they're some good characters though..

Marluxiaswife
10-26-2006, 05:37 AM
I would want Yuna,Rikku,Paine nomal size kids or teens... they don't have to be as tall like in final fantasy x-2, they can be kids or teens in small height, but not size!

And For Disney they should put TaleSpin or Jungle Book
Robin Hood :)

-moonstar

i agree with you one the YuRiPa thing MoonStar!
and if Cloud is going to be in Kh3 maybe kadaj,yazoo and loz are going to fight cloud.... unless they do something else....

Wolf Kanno
10-26-2006, 07:10 AM
WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T FINISHED KH2 Now to go into rant mode... This is where I really hate the ending to KH2 (and my few issues with the plot in general) If only the game had ended after Sora and Riku find the bottle on the Beach of Nothingness. No Door to the Light appears, we would have had KH3 be about Kairi searching for Sora and Riku. The fact is, Kairi needs way more character development (I always felt like Kairi and Axel got the shaft in KH2 when it comes to relevance to the plot. It's like the crew woke up in the middle of development and went "Crap, we forgot about these two characters, fans will be enraged if we don't put them in. Quick, someone give me a napkin so I can right a little 'addition' to the script... " )

I also believe strongly in Kojima-san's idea about how you sometimes have to change the focus from the main character and show them from another light (i.e. Watch them from the eyes of another character.) So having Kairi be the main character doesn't bother me (though, honestly I hope they would make all three of them playable at some point) and watch her grow as a person.

What I want to see in the next game? Besides better writing... I want Organization XIII to return cause they were really good and I thought it was stupid to kill them all off, At least explain where the other six members came from or who they were. I want Roxas to come back, cause honestly, I liked him so much better than Sora...

Disney worlds? Duck Tales, Tail Spin, Gargoyles, Emperor's New Groove, Great Mouse Detective, Hunchback. Please keep Tron and Nightmare Before Christmas.

FF cameo's? Kain Highwind (FFIV), Rydia,and Cecil (both Dark Knight and Paladin, people act like Cloud was the first tortured soul of a main character who had to overcome his past...:p ) Terra Bradford, Shadow, and Kefka. Freya and Steiner. Damn it all I want a Chocobo to actually show up. While we're at it... why not put Ramza and Delita into it, they could be kids that play some kinda strategy based minigame... I do want Leon and Seifer to actually meet...

I've rambled and grumbled enough, sorry for the rant but I just needed to say it at least once... I feel better:mog:

No.78
10-26-2006, 10:07 AM
I've never seen Treasure Planet, but it looks as thought it'd fit in pretty well with Kingdom Hearts.

Also... The ability to take people out of their native world and form your own party!!

Something I thought of before was disney equivalents of the FF summons, like you do a quest involving ifrit or whatever and unlock Genie or Jafar as a summon who will then do Hellfire or something. (Ifrit being the equivalent of Genie, geddit)? Leviathan=Monstro.

I thought the summons of KH2 where terrible!

...Was Chicken Little made by disney pixar? If yes, then maybe Toy Story is a possibility? I think it'd be cool... Fighting that dolls head on a metal spider body as a boss :P

Fate Fatale
10-26-2006, 11:39 PM
I'm pretty sure that right around KH2's NA release, Nomura said that Sora, Riku, and Kairi's journey is over. I don't know where that quote is, and I don't feel like digging through the forum pages to find it. I'm pretty sure that means that the trio aren't going to appear in the next Kingdom Hearts title, which is perfectly fine by me.

Well, if they do away with the main plot-lines, then there will be no basis for Kingdom Hearts. Sure there can be Another keyblade weilder, but it would ruin the main point of the series. Had they not shown so much about Roxas is KH2, they might have been able to use him as the main character for KH3 is they needed to. Bottom line though, the main chara has to be directly influenced by the previous events. So the only real possiblilities would be someone from disney, a ff chara, somone like Mickey, or a random person in they game. I've not beaten the second game, so I'm sure if any Org. XIII people lived, but maybe, maybe, one of them if one survives. Other than those people, no one can fill the void that Sora and party would create not being there.

I agree. Just like Sora. It's time for a new hero. In fact I want a heroine. I want more female characters and for Game makers to stop being sexist and make the girls wield the giganto swords for once. And perhaps have a Man who wields a pencil.

I agree with you, however then you have all the homosexuality figures. Not that the character WILL be gay at all, but you'll have someone saying that the main character is a lesbian if she has a large sword and is muscly. Just look at Kuja, he dresses like and girl and people think that he is a sissy homo boy. Square hasn't done anything like it ever scince.

Dr.M
10-28-2006, 07:02 AM
i like that idea of no door to light when the guys are stuck at the beach and kiari start it off from there. but, and im sure most of you picked this up. that the ending screamed ffx-2! yeash, ticked me off! the whole "we're back" "your home" *camera zooms out to show the beach* *i whin about how the ending sucks*
i'd like to see sleeping beauty as a world. monsters inc could be funny. and a toy story world would be awesome. im sick of pooh, i never finish that danm book. and what happened to tidus and wakka? they mention them but we dont see them. it be cute if yuna and tidus met. and YuRiPa needed more input, i liked the idea that they worked for meleficent. lol, i never used the summons, you don't really need to. and how about a pochontas world.

Dragonface
10-28-2006, 08:22 AM
They can add another bar (they got HP Bar, MP Bar and Drive Bar) called Rage Bar. Rage Bar show just how pissed the main character is. For Rage Bar to be full will be gain by Rage Points, without Support abilities like 'Rage On', 'The Calm', 'High Rage' and 'Very Calm', one Rage Point will be gain for every one Second.
The Support Abilities are:
Rage On - Add one more rage point to gain.
High Rage - Add five more rage points to gain.
The Calm - Add one more seconds before rage point/s can be gained.
Very Calm - Add five more seconds before rage point/s can be gained.

When Rage Bar does get full the MC(Pissed) will not only can Attacks but will also attack his/her Allies.

E.g. equipped with 2 'Rage On', 1 'The Calm' and 1 'Very Calm' will make you gain 3 Rage Points for every 7 Seconds.

KH3 will also need new equipment as well.

Zeromus_X
10-28-2006, 08:28 AM
An Aristocats world. =3 :cat:

Frozen Phantom
10-28-2006, 02:08 PM
I dont mind Kairi being the main char for KH3, as long as the group as at least 1 male character, (to avoid another X-2)

Dynast-Kid
10-28-2006, 03:29 PM
Just to let you all know, Disney bought out Pixar so, it's possible that KHIII will have lots of Pixar worlds.

And I believe that somewhere the KH team stated that the next installment won't have Sora and co. but it will involve the origin of the keyblade and such.

An Aristocats world. =3 :cat:

Heck yes!

Chocobo_head*
10-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Just to let you all know, Disney bought out Pixar so, it's possible that KHIII will have lots of Pixar worlds.

And I believe that somewhere the KH team stated that the next installment won't have Sora and co. but it will involve the origin of the keyblade and such.

OMG...that means we go to a Bug's Life or Toy Story!! Ohh man, imagine Sora as a bug OR a toy *thinks about it*...Sora would be a very popular toy

f f freak
10-28-2006, 10:40 PM
I dont mind Kairi being the main char for KH3, as long as the group as at least 1 male character, (to avoid another X-2)
Just because they would all be female doesn't mean it will instantly be FFX-2 all over again. They have already had 2 Kingdom Hearts where they have all been male. Why not have a Kingdom Hearts that is all female?

Frozen Phantom
10-28-2006, 10:50 PM
I don't mind Kairi being the main char for KH3, as long as the group as at least 1 male character, (to avoid another X-2)
Just because they would all be female doesn't mean it will instantly be FFX-2 all over again. They have already had 2 Kingdom Hearts where they have all been male. Why not have a Kingdom Hearts that is all female?

I didn't mean that it would automatically be another X-2, I just don't trust SE with a full female party after that blunder.

FiragaBreak
10-28-2006, 11:17 PM
If I do another song for Antlantica, I will go crazy.

Spammerman
10-28-2006, 11:27 PM
I wanna see the original firaga spells. Where when you had the fire spell, you became a lean mean fire shooting machine, instead of the aoe fire in kh2, which is only good ifyour surrounded. and i want to see them bring back the original colliseum, and i want them to bring back the original attack abilities, like sonic blade and ragnarok and stuff.

Dragonface
10-29-2006, 01:09 AM
I wanna see the original firaga spells. Where when you had the fire spell, you became a lean mean fire shooting machine, instead of the aoe fire in kh2, which is only good ifyour surrounded. and i want to see them bring back the original colliseum, and i want them to bring back the original attack abilities, like sonic blade and ragnarok and stuff.

They can use three type of magic action (I use Fire for expanle):
Magic Type 1: Fire Spell (Same as Fire in KH2)
Magic Type 2: Fire Shot (Same as Fire in KH1)
Magic Type 3: Fire Strike (Make weapens having magic powers, Goofy can use this type of magic, but not Donald).

As for original attacks, Summoning Valor Genie will let you use Sonic Rave. Wisdom Genie for Strike Raid. Master Genie for Final Arcana. Final Genie for Infinity. I'm happy that KH2 didn't have Ragnarok because it is the most useless ability I have ever seen.

Dr.M
10-29-2006, 01:26 AM
to be honset, i'd lose interest in the game without sora, riku and kirai. another thing is that there getting older as well. so really they can't have the same people all the time, which is sad. but the kids might be back home, but now that the've seen the worlds beyond there own, wouldn't they want to see them again or get tried of destiny island.

FiragaBreak
10-29-2006, 01:51 AM
"Under the Sea

NGU
10-30-2006, 06:28 AM
What they need is a new character totally original. A True Keyblade weilder heir to rule kingdom hearts. And He should not want to execpt his fate then dissapear then finally become the strongest ever!

IceAngel
10-30-2006, 11:14 PM
Some More Utada Hikaru songs or anyone else but I like Utada Hikaru's better :)

Its not KH without Hikki!

Sleeping Lion
06-12-2007, 10:15 PM
I hope they have Toy Story, that would be interesting

I REALLY hope there is no more Little Mermaid musicals.

Sleeping Lion
06-12-2007, 10:19 PM
But really, as long as they don't take out sora...good main character. besides, it would be more like starting another series if they switched up main chars

Eiko Guy
06-13-2007, 04:32 AM
What they need is for Sora and Kairi to have a daughter. They get kidnapped and their daughter grows up alone. In an orphanage and blah blah blah. The parents have broken out and ever since have searched for her. I would like that.

All girl cast on the otherhand...It's not that i'm sexist I just don'twant it to be that way. We allknow that naturally a teenage boy is physically stronger than an average teenage girl. If neither worked out much their lives the guy would still be stronger. I just couldn't see a girl having the strength that sora did to knock enemies around. I just don't think she would overpower the adults that would try to get in the way.

Jessweeee♪
06-13-2007, 04:38 AM
OOHOOH, CAN WE HAVE ULTY COME BACK??? If Sephy can come back, then SO CAN ULTY! I'd like to see more FFVIII characters (Zell and Rinoa, yay!). I'd love to see Cait Sith, but we've got enough FFVII characters as it is, really.

As for Disney characters.

TOY STORY.

Yeah, I said it.

EDIT: Oh...I thought I was gonna be cool and be the first one to suggest it DX

Cledarius
06-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Pirates of the Carribean 3 would be great in KHIII.

With Davy Jones and that seamonster and Tia Dalma!

Formalhaut
06-13-2007, 08:45 PM
Toy Story will sound sooo cool. Bugs life as well, i like the character transformtions.

Hazzard
06-15-2007, 10:05 AM
I wanna see a lot more less peppy characters, and more darker, enigmatic figures. I wanna have a bigger party, and split it into two teams. Each party travels to the different worlds and restores everything back to normal; that would be a nice change I suppose.

No.78
06-15-2007, 11:01 AM
Another thing I was thinking would be cool is havign more FF bosses in the colosseum. Also, I dont get why people think having FFXI characters would be wierd, Selh'teus anyone?

Mirage
06-15-2007, 11:23 AM
The death of Sora.

Formalhaut
06-15-2007, 04:52 PM
The death of Sora.

Umm no. But this would sound better!

The death of Mirage.

Lol joke!

boys from the dwarf
06-15-2007, 04:56 PM
seymour is one of the most evil FF villains ever so he wouldn't be a bad idea. hes not neccasarily the best but he'd certainly give the game some extra darkness.

Chocoboland
06-18-2007, 08:37 PM
I just don't want it to come out for PS3