PDA

View Full Version : "You're wearing the same shirt!"

Sephex
10-24-2006, 02:49 AM
Don't you hate it when you are out somewhere and you see someone with the same shirt as you? My sister and I had on hoodies all day and when we got back to my apartment and took them off, we noticed that we had the same shirt (pic in first attachment!)

(bonus pic--second attachment--for no reason: I am a Jedi)

Reine
10-24-2006, 02:55 AM
It always feel odd when I see a totally random person with the same shirt as me. A while back, I could see two people wearing the same sweatshirt as me. That was rather unnerving...

fire_of_avalon
10-24-2006, 02:55 AM
That's why I go naked.

This doesn't really happen to me. Maybe when I was younger, but not so much anymore.

Spammerman
10-24-2006, 02:57 AM
hasnt happened, butone day, I was walking, and me and my friend matched almost perfectly.( Same type of shirt, different cariation and pattern, and different style)

Miriel
10-24-2006, 03:01 AM
I'm sure this sort of thing plagues those who shop at places like Hollister and Abercrombie. Which is why I don't shop at those places. :p

Also, omg awwwww at that picture of you and your sister.

Xaven
10-24-2006, 03:44 AM
After band competitions, all 65~ members are wearing the same travel shirt. And at away football games, we're all wearing travel shirts.

Other than school related stuff, yes it happens occasionally if I'm wearing some old shirt I got at Kohl's or something. I really don't like to be seen if that happens.

Marshall Banana
10-24-2006, 04:31 AM
Naaah, but a girl I knew and I wore the same dress to a school dance once. She spilled water on mine later that night. Pfft.

Levian
10-24-2006, 06:36 AM
Yeah, tell me about it. In the town I grew up there was really only one store with nice clothes for males in my age, so the odds of running into someone with the same clothes were high. This town is much bigger and I've only seen a few with the same clothes as me, and I wish they were dead. :mad2:

NorthernChaosGod
10-24-2006, 06:43 AM
Lol, that's funny.

But nope, never happens to me. Hardly anyone has the shirts I wear around me.

Rainecloud
10-24-2006, 07:04 AM
I wear generic clothes, so lots of people wear the same stuff as me.

However, it doesn't bother me at all.

farplaner
10-24-2006, 07:16 AM
Don't you hate it when you are out somewhere and you see someone with the same shirt as you? My sister and I had on hoodies all day and when we got back to my apartment and took them off, we noticed that we had the same shirt (pic in first attachment!)

(bonus pic--second attachment--for no reason: I am a Jedi)

How the hell did you both manage to put that same shirt on without the other knowing??

The only time I can remember this situation happening to me is: I had this T-shirt (which I got from Wal Mart, or its equivalent) that is gray and in black lettering on the chest reads "Stop reading my shirt." Then, in another state, I saw some guy wearing it.

Markus. D
10-24-2006, 07:30 AM
Sephex and Dixie ftw!

Twilight Edge
10-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Did happen to me once with my friend. Though it is the same pattern, mine is red while his is blue.

Xander
10-24-2006, 11:33 AM
I rarely see anyone wearing my shirts or anything, though if I did it would be awesome :D

XandrewX
10-24-2006, 12:00 PM
It happens quite a few times between me and my cousin...about 10-20 times I guess..

~SapphireStar~
10-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Only when I go to concerts and football matches.

Bunny
10-24-2006, 12:10 PM
When I was 13/14 I bought a shirt from a small time vendor at a festival in Lake Tahoe. He was there for about a week before he closed shop and moved elsewhere. The shirt was a button-up blue dragon design and at that age I thought it looked pretty neat. The next year I saw a kid with the same exact shirt and it was very weird. The shirt was in no way generic, but also not one of a kind. Eh.

theundeadhero
10-24-2006, 02:28 PM
I hate it when someone wears the same thing to work that I'm wearing.

Breine
10-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Apparently, one of the teachers at my school has a T-shirt exactly like one of mine and we have both had it on on the same day... twice! Quite embarrassing... :eep:

Jess
10-24-2006, 03:04 PM
I don't mind so much when it is a stranger, but if it were a person I was to be with all day, I'd feel a bit odd. :\

Zeldy
10-24-2006, 03:47 PM
I have no choice when it comes to school Uniform. We all look exactly like each other.

Ive never seen someone with my top on out of school, though. How awesome ^_^

escobert
10-24-2006, 05:02 PM
I kill whoever owns the same shirts as me.

Jowy
10-24-2006, 05:24 PM
I just say 'one of us is going to have to change'.

My sister has the same shoes as I do, and a few of the same t-shirts.

Drift
10-24-2006, 10:58 PM
girls scream when they see each other with the same top, us guys just go "nice tee man."

Vincent, Thunder God
10-24-2006, 11:25 PM
I pick clothes that are unlikely to be chosen by others in my school, but make sure it looks good on me. I specifically go against any possible teenage clique's attire choices while making sure it looks good.

Of course, being 6 feet and having to chose adult clothing at 16 helps!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
10-25-2006, 04:21 PM
I really dont care. Usually all I wear is band tee's and jeans or skirt (I'm wearing skirts again..dunno why, but okay). So, when I see someone with the same shirt, its a great conversation piece. Which makes it easy to make new friends. :bigsmile:

Denmark
10-25-2006, 04:26 PM
it's not uncommon at college, where everyone has the same sweatshirts. and everyone in my class was given an identical shirt when we arrived, so I see those around a lot.

back home, I cringe if I see someone wearing the same shirt as me. I haven't had it happen many times though, so that's good.

Reine
10-25-2006, 05:29 PM
I have no choice when it comes to school Uniform. We all look exactly like each other.

Ive never seen someone with my top on out of school, though. How awesome ^_^

Wow, that was unexpected. I thought our dear Christmas would make the oh so obvious uniform joke.

SHES FALLING BEHIND :mad2: