PDA

View Full Version : FF (I-VI) PSP...

Zechs
10-24-2006, 06:41 AM
According to the new EGM, November #209, with the launch of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII comming to the PSP in 2007, there is a rumor they have been insighted about that possible remakes of FFI-VI could be comming.

I doubt this info, mainly about their possition about remakes on a Sony platform, but since its on PSP then maybe.
No proof either way. But something to talk about I guess.

RiseToFall
10-24-2006, 06:51 AM
Well I'm definitely going to need some proof that this is not just complete BS. EGM made a comment a few issues ago that Capcom will have new info on SF4 soon. Now several months later, still not a word from the company.

ljkkjlcm9
10-24-2006, 04:57 PM
maybe, but they'd be the exact same games that are all available on GBA, and FFIII on the DS. They're not going to rework all the titles again, when they just did that for the GBA and DS. Though I don't think they're going to put them on the PSP anyways.

THE JACKEL

Kawaii Ryûkishi
10-24-2006, 05:06 PM
They're not going to rework all the titles again, when they just did that for the GBA and DS.The GBA games are nothing more than altered ports, with FFI·IIA being based on its PS incarnation, FFIVA being based on its WSC predecessor, and FFVA and FFVIA being based on their original SFC versions. The only true remake has been FFIII.

Dreddz
10-27-2006, 02:12 PM
I doubt it. When the PSX emulator finally arrives, you should be able to emulate every FF game until IX. Thats if their all up for download.

NINJA_Ryu
10-28-2006, 02:38 AM
i wont go into detail due to the preestablished rules, but i have emulated Final fantasy tatics, with a working PSX emulator.