PDA

View Full Version : Grand Tournament Revival

Pages : 1 2 [3]

NINJA_Ryu
02-09-2007, 02:21 AM
Well
back to square one and still going lower.

But i will return!:P i wanna have at least some more than i started with ^^

uum, 3000 on laharl

Eiko Guy
02-09-2007, 02:52 AM
75,000 on drizzt

The Triumphant Hero
02-09-2007, 03:14 AM
250,000 on Laharl

Firo Volondé
02-10-2007, 02:00 AM
33,000 on Laharl. He better not fail.

Elite Lord Sigma
02-11-2007, 02:51 AM
50,000 on Laharl.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-12-2007, 08:17 AM
As Drizzt stepped into the massive laboratory, stepping gracefully over the machinery, a song began to loudly play, although where it was coming from was not quite certain.

Kare no na wo kikeba shisha mo mezameru
Chi mo namida mo nagare nu aku no keshin
Donna akuma demo hadaka de nige madou...

A loud and cocky laugh echoed throughout the laboratory.

"HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT FOOL DARES TO CHALLENGE THE GREAT LAHARL!?"

Sono na mo RAHA-RU sama

Makai wo suberu kikoushi kami no tekitaisha
Hito wa kare no maeni hizamazuki
Inochi koi wo suru

Drizzt turned around, looking at Laharl in disbelief.

"You've got to be kidding," he muttered.

Meanwhile, L was sitting on his platform, deeply engrossed in his Death Note game and not paying any attention to the fight whatsoever. He was idly eating a donut-skewer.

Hikae yo mono domo

Mi no te yodatsu mashou no koushin
Daremo kare wo tomerarerunu

"Shut up and die, impertinent fool!" Laharl shouted, drawing his blade from his cloak and charging at Drizzt, moving at speeds far beyond that of any normal being.

Kuraki michi wo kiyoku tadashiku
Chimimouryou to chouryoubakko
Aku no hana michi eien nare

Drizzt swore and brought his scimitars to bear, blocking the strike with both blades. The power of the strike, however, caused his feet to dig deeply into the ground. Both blades were glowing with an eerie blue light, and his left scimitar in particular seemed to be twitching towards Laharl.

Daremo ga akogareru aku no ERI-TO
TOIRE de te wo Arawanu minna no otehon
Shumi wa yohukashi ni hi asobi takawarai

Laharl completed his slash and threw Drizzt back, who swiftly recovered, his bracers allowing his feet to adjust rapidly to the movements. Charging forward, he swiftly slashed at Laharl with his right scimitar, creating a shallow opening that he fully exploited by thrusting his left scimitar at Laharl's chest at full force.

Sono na mo RAHA-RU sama

Tsunda Akugyou Kazu Shirezu
Makai no number one (la la la)
Tsuki na kotoba wa kugyaku Hidou boujakubujina

Laharl twisted aside, but the blade sliced his flesh open, causing a shallow wound.

"That hurt!" Laharl screamed with rage, leaping into the air.

Yoi Ko no AIDORU

Mi no te yodatsu mashou no koushin
Daremo kare wo tomerarerunu

Drizzt looked up and immediately started cursing viciously as a huge meteor descended from the heavens and started hurling itself straight towards him. Laharl was standing on the top, cackling maniacally.

"HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Kuraki michi wo kiyoku tadashiku
Chimimouryou to chouryoubakko
Aku no hana michi

Drizzt immediately turned and dashed away.

"How the hell did he fit a meteor in this place anyway!?" he demanded as he struggled to leave the area of the meteor's affect.

Yami ni somare kono yo no subete
Daremo kare ni sakaraenu[/b]

As the meteor descended, Laharl lifted his arms and several balls of blazing energy emerged and surrounded Drizzt's retreating form.

"DIE!" he screamed, bringing his arms down and hurling the balls at Drizzt as the meteor hit the ground and exploded.

[i]Yume to kibou akunu ni kaete
Seigi no mikata uchikudaku DA-KU HI-RO-

The combined force of the meteor's explosion and Laharl's second attack slammed into Drizzt, hurling him across the room like a rag doll and hurling him into the wall, where he slammed into it hard before falling to the ground, unconcious.

Aku no ikizama eien nare

"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Laharl stood in the clearing dust, still cackling as Drizzt was carried away on a stretcher.

L continued playing his game without even saying anything.

The next fight will be between Majin Etna and Illidan Stormrage. It will take place in New Junk City. The fight will be posted either Saturday or Sunday.

Current Accounts:

Zante: 270,000
Elite Lord Sigma: 4,050,000
Zeromus_X: 10,000
Strider: 8,500
RisetoFall: 215,000
Ninja_Ryu: 8,000
Rase: 600,000
Magus of Zeal: 18,500
Traffic: 0
Starlight Angel: 8,660,000
Triumphant Hero: 850,000
Spammerman: 0
JKTrix: 26,000
omegaweapon2005: 18,000
Firo Volondé: 66,008
Slicksword45: 217,000
outlaw starwind: 80,000
Rinion: 0
Enjolras282: 5,000
Mercen-X: 21,000
Taggerung: 2,000
Hazzard: 25,000

Slicksword45
02-12-2007, 11:57 PM
meh. I lose again :D

17,000 on Illidan Stormrage :D

Eiko Guy
02-13-2007, 12:06 AM
10,000 pm etne

StarlightAngel
02-13-2007, 12:08 AM
X)

3,660,000 on Etna~

The Triumphant Hero
02-13-2007, 12:37 AM
250,000 on Etna.

Zante
02-13-2007, 06:31 AM
10,000 on Etna.

Firo Volondé
02-13-2007, 11:46 AM
I need my winnings added to my account.

15,000 on Etna.

NINJA_Ryu
02-13-2007, 05:17 PM
4ooo on etna

Hazzard
02-13-2007, 05:42 PM
banking on etna

Why am i doing this risk? Hell i dunno...

Elite Lord Sigma
02-14-2007, 02:30 PM
1,050,000 on Etna.

Rase
02-14-2007, 02:38 PM

100,000 on Majin Etna.

Fatal Impurity
02-14-2007, 08:48 PM
2,000 on Illidian Stormrage please! ^_^

Mercen-X
02-15-2007, 06:32 PM
13k M.Etna

TyphoonThaReapa
02-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Is it too late to get in this? If I can, how much money I start off with?

Hazzard
02-15-2007, 07:38 PM
you start with 10,000 coins, and i think people can join anytime.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-15-2007, 07:54 PM
A'yo, in that case, 2,000 on Etna ya' heard me!!!:cool:

Enjolras
02-16-2007, 05:48 AM
Meh, 5000 on Etna.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-16-2007, 08:43 AM
Two figures faced off amidst a city that appeared to be composed of various odds and ends, with ramshackle houses everywhere.

"The next battle is between Majin Etna and Illidan Stormrage," L said while eating a large piece of cake. "Begin."

Illidan unfurled his wings. "Time to die, little girl," he hissed.

"Oh come on," Etna said, unfurling her own wings and flying to the top of one of the houses. "That's such an old line. Can't you use anything better?"

Illidan scoffed. "Insults? Is that the best you can do?"

"Funny, I was about to ask you the same thing," Etna said as she eased into a laying position and pulled out a megaphone.

"Prinny Team! Come on out before I kill you all!"

"Prinny?" Illidan asked before he was suddenly swarmed by hundreds of blue penguin-like creatures.

"YOU CALLED ETNA-SAMA!?"

Etna giggled as the Prinnies swarmed over the spot that Illidan was standing on, completely engulfing him.

"OFF, WRETCHED CREATURES!" Illidan howled, launching several of the prinnies skyward so that he could be seen again. This sent Etna into gales of laughter.

"I will tear your beating heart from your chest, insolent wench!" Illidan hissed, stepping forward.

Etna kept laughing.

Above Illidan, a loud cry of "DOOOOOOOOD!" could be heard. Illidan looked up just in time to see all of the prinnies he had flung descend upon him.

As the first prinny slammed into the ground, it exploded.

This triggered a massive chain reaction as every one of the many, many prinnies that had been surrounding Illidan began to explode in sequence, creating a huge crater in the landscape.

Etna's laughter grew even harder as each prinny exploded. Finally, when the dust cleared and she had regained control of herself, she rose to her full height, drawing her spear.

Standing in the crater was a battered Illidan, his breathing harsh and heavy and his chest heaving.

"I think we're about done here," Etna said cheerfully. "It's been fun!"

Illidan snarled and raised his blades to defend himself, but Etna easily dodged aside, stabbing him several times with quick, successive strikes before dashing past him with one final slash.

Illidan coughed blood before falling, his body bleeding from the many wounds upon his body.

"Etna is the winner," L said.

Semifinals Brackets

29th Match: Fei Fong Wong vs. Kurosaki Ichigo
30th Match: Majin Etna vs. Overlord Laharl

The next fight will be between Fei Fong Wong and Kurosaki Ichigo. It will take place on the Gargantua. The fight will be posted either Monday or Tuesday.

Current Accounts:

Zante: 280,000
Elite Lord Sigma: 5,100,000
Ninja_Ryu: 12,000
Rase: 700,000
Starlight Angel: 12,320,000
Triumphant Hero: 1,100,000
JKTrix: 26,000
omegaweapon2005: 16,000
Firo Volondé: 81,008
Slicksword45: 200,000
outlaw starwind: 90,000
Enjolras282: 10,000
Mercen-X: 34,000
Hazzard: 50,000
TyphoonThaReapa: 12,000

StarlightAngel
02-16-2007, 04:54 PM
:love:

2,320,000 on Fei. Sorry Ichigo </3

Eiko Guy
02-16-2007, 11:03 PM
45 thousand on ichi I just can't see him losing yet

Hazzard
02-16-2007, 11:48 PM
The hell with it, i hope lady luck is on my side...

45,000 on Fei, please..!!

NINJA_Ryu
02-16-2007, 11:53 PM
11 000 on fei

Slicksword45
02-17-2007, 06:03 PM
10,000 on Ichigo

Zante
02-17-2007, 06:50 PM
No idea who is gonna win this one, so I am just gonna pick one randomly and hope for the best... 5,000 on Fei.

I am really looking forward to Etna vs Laharl. :love:

The Triumphant Hero
02-17-2007, 07:03 PM
Honestly, I'm more than a little surprised that Ichigo made it this far. 100,000 on Fei.

Firo Volondé
02-18-2007, 12:20 PM
This is tough. FFW beat Gandalf, and Ichigo beat Alucard, who was meant to be immortal... for this reason I see Ichigo winning, but I wouldn't put major money on it. 3,000 on Ichigo.

Fatal Impurity
02-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Hmmm a kickass death god versus good ol' Fei Fong Wong?

I think a kickass death god wins over my heart every time :D

2,000 on Ichigo!

Elite Lord Sigma
02-19-2007, 06:20 AM
100,000 on Fei Fong Wong.

Mercen-X
02-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Bank Wong.

If Wong wins, Bank Etna.

JKTrix
02-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Might as well bank on Ichigo.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-22-2007, 08:57 AM
Two figures faced off on a huge battleship suspended in space.

"The next battle is between Fei Fong Wong and Kurosaki Ichigo," L said as he carefully ate a small piece of chocolate. "Begin."

Ichigo and Fei stared each other down. Both seemed to twitch as an aura of power enshrouded both. As one, their features changed as Fei's hair grew long and red and a white mask appeared upon Ichigo's face.

"You're a lot stronger than your counterpart," Id said.

"Of course," Hollow Ichigo replied cockily. "I could say the same for you."

"Good," Id said. "I was getting bored of easy fights!"

Id shot forward, energy enshrouding his fists.

Hollow Ichigo drew the zanpakutou, the bandages shortening obligingly. Bringing the massive cleaver forward, he intercepted Id's attack with the blade.

Id pushed Hollow Ichigo back several feet before Hollow Ichigo seemed to vanish and appear several feet behind him.

"Too slow!" Id said as he, too, seemed to vanish.

Hollow Ichigo scowled and disappeared just before Id smashed him into the ground, Id instead blasting a large hole in the ship.

Hollow Ichigo appeared on a large tower on the ship. Grasping the zanpakutou by the bandages, he began whirling it rapidly in the air as Id shot forward.

Hollow Ichigo sent the zanpakutou flying through the air, the blade going straight for Id. Id bat it aside with ease and kept going, bringing his fist forward and punching Hollow Ichigo in the chest, sending him flying across the ship.

Without slowing, Id continued dashing forward, ki energy gathering around him.

"BANKAI!" Hollow Ichigo yelled.

An explosion of energy burst forth, forcing Id back. When it cleared, Hollow Ichigo stood in the black trenchcoat, holding Tensa Zangetsu in his hand.

Id unleashed a flurry of blows which Hollow Ichigo easily parried with quick, precise movements of his wrists.

It was Id's turn to scowl as Hollow Ichigo unleashed a shockwave of black energy that sent him flying.

Id attempted to deflect and cast aside the blast by radiating his own energy, but it proved only partially effective as he was blown backwards and into a large protruding portion of the ship.

Snarling, he leapt into the air as Weltal-Id descended upon the battlefield, entering its cockpit.

Hollow Ichigo leapt into the air to intercept the attack, quickly flitting around the gear with great speed.

Weltal-Id seemed to glow with bright energy for a moment, before its fist shot out and slammed into Hollow Ichigo, launching him into the ship.

Weltal-Id descended upon Hollow Ichigo, crushing him under its foot, which was enveloped with ki energy.

When Weltal-Id brought its foot up again, Hollow Ichigo was gone, standing behind the gear and breathing heavily. The mask was cracked heavily, and he was covered with wounds.

Weltal-Id whirled and unleashed a concentrated burst of ki energy at Hollow Ichigo, who raised Tensa Zangetsu, grasping it firmly.

"Getsuga..." Hollow Ichigo hissed. "TENSHOU!"

Another black shockwave emerged from the zanpakutou, slamming into Weltal-Id's energy wave. The two met briefly, before the shockwave was entirely overwhelmed by the gear's attack. The energy enveloped Hollow Ichigo for a moment, who screamed, and a loud shattering sound resounded through the area.

When the blast cleared, Ichigo lay on the ground, his zanpakutou once again in cleaver form, its blade shattered.

Immediately a medical team descended upon the field to collect Ichigo as Weltal-Id was hurriedly restrained.

"Fei Fong Wong is the winner," L said.

The next fight will be between Overlord Laharl and Majin Etna. It will take place in Tokyo. The fight will be posted either Saturday or Sunday.

Current Accounts:

Zante: 285,000
Elite Lord Sigma: 5,200,000
Ninja_Ryu: 23,000
Starlight Angel: 14,640,000
Triumphant Hero: 1,200,000
JKTrix: 0
omegaweapon2005: 14,000
Firo Volondé: 78,008
Slicksword45: 190,000
outlaw starwind: 45,000
Mercen-X: 68,000
Hazzard: 95,000

Hazzard
02-22-2007, 09:31 AM
wow!
way to go Fei, you came through...

Anyway, 70,000 on Etna

The Triumphant Hero
02-22-2007, 12:08 PM
200,000 on Etna

Mercen-X
02-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Well, since I'm here now, and I know Void rarely takes double-bets seriously, I'll "Bank on Etna" officially.

Also, do you know why I lost gold betting on Illidan Stormrage against Alucard? I didn't realize there were two Alucards in the tournament. I thought the Hellsinger was fighting Stormrage, no way I could see him losing.

Eiko Guy
02-22-2007, 11:16 PM
Well i guess 20 thou on etna

StarlightAngel
02-23-2007, 01:47 AM
2,640,000 on Etna. Gomene, Raharu-sama.

NINJA_Ryu
02-23-2007, 03:20 AM
20 k on etna

Zante
02-24-2007, 07:54 PM
5,000 on Etna.

Firo Volondé
02-25-2007, 01:52 AM
I'll put 22,000 on Etna, though I have a nasty feeling that Laharl will win.

Elite Lord Sigma
02-25-2007, 07:03 PM
1,020,000 on Etna. As she killed both Laharl and Fionne, I think she can take just one of them by herself.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Sorry for the late update, I've been swamped.

Two figures stood atop the towering skyscrapers of downtown Tokyo, one with a flapping red scarf and the other sitting on a prinny.

"The next battle is between Overlord Laharl and Majin Etna. Begin," L said while chaining a large tower-attack on his Disgaea 2 game, a PS2 controller held loosely in his hand.

"Etna! I finally found you!" Laharl said. "You'll pay for stealing all of the prinnies from my castle!"

"I'LL pay!?" Etna demanded, her voice becoming somewhat shrill. "I'LL PAY!? You stuck up little brat!"

"Do you know what I've been through!?" Laharl demanded. "No food! The castle's a mess! I've been living on instant ramen for the last few months!"

"Oh you little brat!" Etna screamed. "I'll never forgive you! Even if you did return my pudding!"

Both combatants screamed and charged forward, the prinny being kicked into the air as Etna shot forward. It landed on the ground with a loud "dooood!" before exploding.

Sword and spear met with a loud clash, before they disengaged.

"Take this!" Etna screamed, twirling around. Several prinnies descended from the sky and hurled themselves at Laharl, who leapt up, his scarf forming into the shape of wings.

Laharl smirked as dark energy gathered around his fist. He solidly punched the first, then the second prinny, sending them flying towards Etna.

Etna leapt aside, her wings flaring out as the prinnies hit a skyscraper and exploded, toppling it.

As dust flew up from the building, Etna charged forward, slashing several times in succession at Laharl.

Laharl dodged backward and blocked each slash in turn with his sword. Etna charged forward with one more forceful thrust, but Laharl deflected the spear to the side to avoid harm.

Dark energy again gathering around his fist, he punched forward, but Etna twirled out of the way and jumped back.

Spinning in the air, she unleashed several pink beams in the shape of a heart at Laharl.

Laharl guarded with his sword as the beams struck him, negating a good amount of damage but still taking some hits.

"Why you..." he snarled, energy gathering in his hand. "Bite the dust!"

Several blazing balls of energy burst hurled themselves outward, surrounding Etna.

Etna swung her spear around, creating a vicious cyclone around her. The balls of flame descended on her as she leapt into the air, over the fireballs, which were caught up in the vortex.

Bringing her spear down, she obliterated the fireballs with a burst of energy from her spear.

Landing lightly on the ground, she looked up just in time to see a burst of green energy descending on her.

"Crap!" she shouted as she raised her spear to block the energy wave. It slammed into it, forcing her feet into the ground as it tore a huge chunk out of the landscape in one long line.

The dust cleared as she slowly raised her spear back into a battle-ready position, breathing heavily.

"HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Etna looked up to see a massive meteor descending on her. Shielding her face, she quickly thrust her spear upward as the meteor crushed her and exploded.

Six balls of plasma burst out from around where Etna had been standing as Laharl leapt out of the dust cloud and onto the top of a building.

The plasma balls hurled themselves at Laharl, who raised his sword and cut them down. The image of a moon appeared behind him as he slashed forward with the sword, a shockwave going out and arcing through the dust cloud.

As it flew, it blew the dust away with its force and slammed into Etna, launching her backwards and into another skyscraper. As she hit, the building began to buckle, before crumbling and falling on her.

Readying his blade, Laharl watched as Etna emerged from the wreckage.

"Oh all RIGHT," she said exasperatedly. "I'll give you your damn prinnies back."

Without further ado, Etna fell backward, unconscious.

By the way, I'm wondering where you're getting the whole "Etna killed Laharl and Flonne" thing. Yes, it IS possible in Disgaea 2 for Etna to singlehandedly defeat both, but the canon, main ending does not ever involve the defeat of Laharl, it's merely a sidequest. Oh well.

The next match is the finals. It will be between Overlord Laharl and Fei Fong Wong. It will take place in the Grand Dome. The fight will be posted either Saturday or Sunday, after which character registration for the first Original Character Grand Tournament Revival will begin. Rules will be posted there, and I advise begging Starlight Angel for money to make characters if you don't have enough since she has the unfair advantage of being my sister and knowing how I think (although HOW she screwed up this last bet is beyond me).

Current Accounts:

Zante: 280,000
Elite Lord Sigma: 4,000,000
Ninja_Ryu: 3,000
Starlight Angel: 12,000,000
Triumphant Hero: 1,000,000
omegaweapon2005: 14,000
Firo Volondé: 56,008
Slicksword45: 190,000
outlaw starwind: 25,000
Mercen-X: 0

The Triumphant Hero
02-28-2007, 11:51 AM
Since I have no clue as to the result of this battle, I'll stop betting here and keep the 1,000,000 for the next tournament.

Zante
02-28-2007, 11:54 AM
10,000 on Laharl.

StarlightAngel
02-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Begging from me? Gee, thanks 'Void.

Anyway, I'm just going to sit on my money and enjoy the show. I think I have a good amount to get me going in the next Tournament...

Crap, the next one is starting soon, huh? )'=

Hazzard
02-28-2007, 05:53 PM
O'jeez...Guess I'll just stop betting and wait in anticipation for the next tournament...

Eiko Guy
02-28-2007, 11:24 PM
i jus stay like the rest. I have bad luck all of a sudden

Rase
02-28-2007, 11:38 PM

50,000 on Overlord Laharl.

Firo Volondé
03-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Why I don't go with my gut feelings is a complete mystery to me. Do I have enough money? If not I'll beg for money from Starlight Angel. Oh, and 6,000 on Laharl.

Fatal Impurity
03-01-2007, 12:58 PM
hmmm tis but a mystery to me...oh what the hell 4,000 on leharl

Mercen-X
03-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Why I don't go with my gut feelings is a complete mystery to me.Ditto. (they should make a :ditto: smilie)

Elite Lord Sigma
03-01-2007, 08:42 PM
I think I've done enough betting for this tournament. I'll just sit back and watch the fight.

Eiko Guy
03-04-2007, 10:01 PM
i feel like laharl will win now but i wont bet

Slicksword45
03-04-2007, 10:25 PM
wow... I for got a bout this :D

ummm... 10,000 on Laharl

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-06-2007, 07:33 AM
Fei and Laharl stood at opposite ends of the huge stadium. Laharl was watching Fei with a cocky grin, while Fei stood at the feet of his gear, his eyes closed. Weltal stood stock still as Fei began to glow, and his eyes snapped open. The plates on Weltal began to shift rapidly as it grew into a taller white gear adorned with several blades.

"Xenogear," Fei said quietly, slowly running his hand upon its leg.

"Interesting!" Laharl said, an eager look in his eye.

"The next fight is between Overlord Laharl and Fei Fong Wong," L said, casually sucking on an ice cream bar while watching with a bug-eyed expression. "Begin."

Laharl's scarf unfurled into wing-like appendages as he took to the air, his sword gripped firmly in both hands.

Fei leapt into the air, the cockpit opening and catching him before closing up. The gear's eyes flared as it, too, shot forward to intercept Laharl's charge.

The gear flared with energy as its massive arm punched out at Laharl.

Laharl nimbly dodged in the air, flying around the gear and peppering it with flaming energy balls as he flew.

Several of the balls hit the gear, causing no significant damage. The gear moved quickly in an attempt to attack Laharl, but even with the energy surrounding it Laharl was simply too fast and too small a target.

Raising his arm, Laharl unleashed a ring into the air, which caused a huge portal to open up and a meteor to emerge from it. The Xenogear turned upward and its verniers burst to life as it shot forward like an arrow, breaking through the meteor and emerging on the other end.

The meteor exploded under it as it hovered in midair. The cockpit opened and Fei dropped out, energy dancing around him and his eyes ablaze. An aura of power surrounded him, one far greater than when he had transformed into Id in prior fights.

Laharl gave a small yelp of surprise as Fei's fist collided with his chest, sending him hurtling towards the ground. Fei flipped back and landed lightly on his feet, his eyes incredibly focused.

"Damn!" Laharl said as he stood, a large bruise on his chest. "Where did that come from!?"

Fei didn't answer as he shot forward. This time, Laharl brought his sword forward to block the attack, gritting his teeth as the fist hit the sword and drove him back several inches.

Laharl immediately countered with a burst of dark energy from his right arm, which slammed into Fei and flung him backwards.

Fei backflipped into a ready position as Laharl charged forward, flaming balls of energy circling around him and expanding outward. He unleashed a charging slash that Fei leapt over. As Fei dropped down to attack, Laharl brought his sword above his head to block the kick.

As Fei's leg hit the flat of the blade, Laharl pushed up with the sword as Fei flung a ball of concentrated ki energy downward.

The ball struck Laharl as Fei was thrown into the air. Grunting in pain, Laharl waved his left arm as the energy balls around him zeroed in on Fei, slamming into him and exploding.

Quickly standing, Laharl leapt into the air as Fei spun around, dropping to the ground and throwing another ki ball.

Laharl's sword sliced through the air, cleaving the ball in half and causing it to dissipate harmlessly as he threw his own ball of dark energy at Fei.

Fei enveloped his right arm in white flame and punched the ball, hitting it dead-on and causing it to explode harmlessly in front of him.

As the energy dissipated Laharl suddenly appeared, arcing his blade outward at Fei. Fei narrowly dodged, a line of blood appearing across his chest where Laharl slashed him as he jumped away.

Fei landed on the ground, another ball of ki energy gathering in both hands. As he released it, Laharl leapt into the air over him, spinning vertically in the air with his sword extended. Raising it high, he brought it down as a burst of green energy emerged from his blade, slamming into the ground with blinding speed and hitting Fei squarely on the chest.

Fei gasped in pain as Laharl seemed to vanish. As the energy dissipated, Laharl appeared behind him, slashing at his back and launching him into the air.

A huge gash appeared on Fei's back as he flew upward, energy gathering around him once more. Laharl appeared above him and unleashed a vicious downward slash, the blade punching through the energy, albeit with lessened force, and biting deeply into Fei's already wounded chest, sending him hurtling to the ground.

Fei hit hard but flipped once and recovered, blood pouring out of multiple wounds in his chest and back. Laharl landed on the ground as several flaming balls of energy whirled around him once more.

Breathing heavily, Fei closed his eyes and energy began arcing around him. Raising his arms, Laharl brought them down, causing the energy balls to converge on Fei. For a tense moment, the energy around Fei deflected the balls, but one finally got through, slamming into him and exploding.

The explosion launched Fei into a wall, Laharl right behind him. As Fei hit the stadium wall, Laharl thrust his sword forward, impaling him and pinning him to the wall.

Fei coughed blood and gasped, before slumping over on the blade. Laharl removed it and drew back, allowing Fei to slump to the ground, unconscious.

"Overlord Laharl is the winner of the Grand Tournament Revival," L said. "Next up will be the original tournament, which will have rule postings within the next few days. After that..."

L trailed off and grabbed his chest, as if he were having a heart attack. Gasping once, he keeled over and landed face first on the ground. A medical aid team rushed up to his platform and soon came back down, carrying a stretcher. After he was carried off, another young man, handsome and well-groomed wearing a sharp suit ascended the platform.

"My apologies," he said in a polite tone that seemed to have a powerful underlying malice about it.

"It seems that L has suffered a heart attack. From all the stress, no doubt. My name is Yagami Light, in the absence of L, I will be taking over commentating on the Villains tournament, which will return after the original character tournament. Please attend," he said with a smirk far more sinister than that of any evil overlord.

The rules for the Original Grand Tournament will be posted within the next two days. I will link it when the thread closes. Until then, here is the money, which may be carried over to the next tournament. Feel free to discuss the tournament until the next one begins.

Current Accounts:

Zante: 290,000
Elite Lord Sigma: 4,000,000
Ninja_Ryu: 3,000
Rase: 750,000
Starlight Angel: 12,000,000
Triumphant Hero: 1,000,000
omegaweapon2005: 18,000
Firo Volondé: 62,008
Slicksword45: 200,000
outlaw starwind: 25,000
Mercen-X: 0

Zante
03-06-2007, 05:27 PM
You forgot to add my winnings, I should be at 290,000.

Good work on the tournament, I am looking forward to the next one. :thumb:

Hazzard
03-06-2007, 06:14 PM
That ending was breathtaking, i thought Fei was sure to batter him!
But Laharl was a true warrior, great tournament BTV!!! (looking forward to the O.G.T got some characters in mind from previous threads...)

StarlightAngel
03-06-2007, 11:59 PM
...I hate you so much.

L... :cry:

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-07-2007, 12:37 AM
Original Tournament has been posted. Apply now. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=2118704)