PDA

View Full Version : Submission and so on...

Peter_20
10-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Alright, I have a confession to make:
I'm not really sure wether I'm heterosexual or bisexual, but one thing is certain: sometimes I am able to turn on to guys.
This is it: I often fantasize about spending time with some physically superior guy, and now I'm talking SUPERIOR.

please note I'm not talking about bondage: I'm merely talking about being physically inferior

I'm about 6'2, and I'd love flirting with a 7'0+ guy with lots and lots of muscles.
In fact, there is no limit as to how muscular he can be, as long as it looks good.

I seem pretty alone with these fantasies; I haven't met a singular guy who shares them yet. :(
I mean, there's really something special about it all: it's a very, very, very exciting feeling, and perhaps you girls can understand what I'm talking about. ;):cool:
The more physically inferior I am to this fantasy guy, the better.
Actually, I'd love it if he was literally 100 times stronger than me, the more the better, yeah!

I would really like to experience this IRL at least once, it simply makes me horny as hell. :D

I Am Stoner
10-24-2006, 12:37 PM
I ummm errr...... Sorry, I don't share your views. I'm not bi or anything like that and muscular women or gay men scare me.:cry:

Bunny
10-24-2006, 12:40 PM
I can admire the beauty in a physically attractive man or woman, but I am not attracted to men in the slightest.

Alive-Cat
10-24-2006, 12:51 PM
Myself, big guys scare me to death. I could never have sexual relations with anyone strong, or something. :(
Actually, I prefer someone as small and weak as I am! And the boy I have a crush on currently is called Shannon! :lol:

Peter_20
10-24-2006, 12:53 PM
Dammit, I seem to be all alone about this. :(
Does nobody relate to these feelings?

Alive-Cat
10-24-2006, 12:59 PM
I bet millions of people world wide do. I've watched (informative, decent) programs late night like Sexcetera which report on practically every fetish that exists. Being dominated by bigger men (or women) is probably one of the most common fetishes there is.

Peter_20
10-24-2006, 01:01 PM
I bet millions of people world wide do. I've watched (informative, decent) programs late night like Sexcetera which report on practically every fetish that exists. Being dominated by bigger men (or women) is probably one of the most common fetishes there is.I thought as much, although I was more thinking about feeling inferior in general life. :)
But hey, I wouldn't exactly say no to some sex stuff. :D

Rosenti
10-24-2006, 01:30 PM
i dont know what to say mate, Whatever ever path you decide to choose. I will still think of you the same way as i did before.

Markus. D
10-24-2006, 01:32 PM
I wouldnt say I share the same fetish for say (in my eyes, having a dominator/atrix).