PDA

View Full Version : Its my b-day today!

Rosenti
10-24-2006, 12:58 PM
hey, just wanted to pop by n tell y'all its my birthday today. Mostly because my day has been terrible, as i went to my school i started feeling like i was gonna Puke. SO i bought Coca Cola, mmm but that didnt help. Then after a while, my class mates kept askin when i was gonna share out the candy. Since its a moral in Denmark to buy cake or sumthing for your class when its YOUR b-day, well of course i did so. But most of my class mates where in the computer room. So those who where there got, then there was a couple of class mates that just kept takin the cake from other ppl, the ppl that weren't there. Then when the missing ppl came down, they ask where there piece was. Luckly i bought extra, even dough Joey took about 6 fat pieces of Cake. So there was one piece left for me, then Joey asks for it. I say "no" then he gets angry at me, and im jus thinking * fat bastdard!*. Even dough he is very big in muscles n such. After that, there was to guys that kept throwing small pieces of white paper in my hair, i had hair gel in so it gets stuck. :eek: :mad: No matter how many times i told them to stop, they carried on. So when the teacher came in, i ask " Miss, could you please get Thor and Niklas to stop anoying me!", then she just laughed as if it was a joke and said " you shouldnt bother the Birthday boy". So i thought.. *WTF? Im a teenager damn it! im 15!!!* even dough she meant well. Then Thor and Niklas get angry at ME for getting them into trouble, and the teacher didnt do anything or scold them at all. SO why the hell get angry? Then i start feeling sick again, this time it was really bad. So i ask my teacher if i could go home, she of course says YES. So when i came home, my dog had /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif 10 pieces all of my carpet in my room. Chewed my wallet, peed on my ps2 and had taken my covers and put it over the piss and shi'. Which means it stank and was wet of piss.. mmmm :mad: I felt sick, n just got so damn ANGRY!! such a stressfull day, and on my BIRTHDAY! My ps2 is ruined, i had a pounding headace. Most of my money has dog drewl on it, my covers n pillow is ripped holes in and has /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif all over it and piss, and i feel sick.

SO all i really need right now, is sumone to say "happy b day" and give comment on what ive said so far.

PS: only a couple of my class mates said " happy b-day" to me, while others just gravled into my Cake.

People who said happy b day - Thor, Joey, Jonas, Christian, Louise. And then there was people from other classes that said "happy b-day" since im well known in school, cause of my ability to scare ppl :rolleyes2

Christmas
10-24-2006, 01:01 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext21779580.gif

Rosenti
10-24-2006, 01:02 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext21779580.gif

thanks man.:D

Noctivagus
10-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Wow that sucks... seriously... wow... you need a gun for the cake theif :D

Happy birthday mate - seriously... get well soon...

Rosenti
10-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Wow that sucks... seriously... wow... you need a gun for the cake theif :D

Happy birthday mate - seriously... get well soon...

thank you for reading it all, someone cares! :D

im also alone on my birthday, and i have to tidy up and hoover n such. The place is a mess..

anyways thanks again :D

Chloe.
10-24-2006, 01:11 PM
:happybday

Rosenti
10-24-2006, 01:33 PM
:happybday

thanks Reno :) :) :D

:meditate: GOURANGA :meditate:

Xander
10-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Aw, sorry we didn't make you a thread! Happy Birthday, and sorry to hear about the day. Birthdays aren't always great unfortunately, but you could celebrate again at the weekend or something, make it last longer! I always try and do that, hehe. :)

Rosenti
10-24-2006, 01:56 PM
Aw, sorry we didn't make you a thread! Happy Birthday, and sorry to hear about the day. Birthdays aren't always great unfortunately, but you could celebrate again at the weekend or something, make it last longer! I always try and do that, hehe. :)

Good idea :D

Breine
10-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Tillykke med fødselsdagen - jeg håber du må få dig en fortsat god dag, og har fået masser af herlige gaver :)

Rosenti
10-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Tillykke med fødselsdagen - jeg håber du må få dig en fortsat god dag, og har fået masser af herlige gaver :)

tak, jeg har fået trænings Udstyr. Jeg kan ikke huske hvad det hele hedder :rolleyes2
Ha det godt!

XandrewX
10-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Happy Birthday...:)