PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone

Chloe.
10-24-2006, 12:59 PM
I'm currently at home on my own, and I don't know what to do. :eep: Theres like no food for me to make lunch with, well I could make a sandwich but I don't want one :bigsmile: Usually I'll go through the cupboards and eat chocolate and stuff coz there's no one here to tell me not to,:p but there's no chocolate and stuff :( And I can't cook a pizza coz our oven is broken:(

So anyway what do you do when your at home alone? :bounce:

Alive-Cat
10-24-2006, 01:02 PM
I am home alone today. This very day. Such a wondrous coincidence this is, that we are both home alone on the same day.
I usually set up traps around the house and laugh when the blood thirsty murderers fall for them. Hours of fun!

Christmas
10-24-2006, 01:05 PM
I will set my house on fire and attract a lot of attention so that I won't be alone anymore. :bigsmile:

Bunny
10-24-2006, 01:18 PM
The same thing I do when I'm not home alone: Sit around and do nothing. I live relatively by myself (roommate who works nights) so it's pretty much the same thing. It's pretty fun.

Xander
10-24-2006, 01:20 PM
I'm at work alone which I guess doesnt count since I have to just try and concentrate...! At home alone, I enjoy the silence, I play music loud/louder than usual, and uhh sometimes other stuff. ^_~

~SapphireStar~
10-24-2006, 01:25 PM
Im at home alone Mondays to Wednesdays here in Bradford. I just go on the Internet, MSN, play computer games, watch DVDs or read. I have the odd snack.

Dreddz
10-24-2006, 01:42 PM
Computer :eep:

Markus. D
10-24-2006, 01:48 PM
Computer :eep:

>_<

that and.... eat food?

Levian
10-24-2006, 02:14 PM
I live alone. All alone. :( So I do everything that will kill the empty feeling of being alone, like drowning my body in the lake of EoFF.

K, seriously, I make some superduper food, maybe rent a movie and just relax. Or I could just throw stuff out the window, whatever really.

Sephex
10-24-2006, 02:17 PM
Since last thursday, my parnets went on vacation so I have to watch my sister while taking care of things at their house and my apartment. It's all good, though.

blackmage_nuke
10-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Sing loudly and eat alot

Breine
10-24-2006, 02:26 PM
I'm lazy as hell when I'm home alone. It's so wonderful to just be yourself without having parents around who give you something to do in the household. As a matter of fact I'm going to be home alone the entire upcoming weekend - I'm looking so much forward to it! Junk food here I come!

Chemical
10-24-2006, 02:30 PM
I live in my apartment sans human contact.
But I do have my cat, so that's hardly alone.

Maybe she'll go on a trip soon so I can have a wild party... she's such a nark.

Sephex
10-24-2006, 02:34 PM
What was I thinking in my first post?! How come no one posted this yet?!

http://www.mvps.org/st-software/Movie_Collection/images/2329f.jpg

Chloe.
10-24-2006, 02:42 PM
What was I thinking in my first post?! How come no one posted this yet?!

http://www.mvps.org/st-software/Movie_Collection/images/2329f.jpg

I was waiting for that :bigsmile:

Jess
10-24-2006, 03:07 PM
I do the same as I normally do. Go on the laptop, watch a movie, do some work, play games or cook food.

At the moment I'm alone in my boyfriends University room as he is out at a lecture. I'm just on his laptop, and soon I'll probably do some Psychology work. :jess:

Zeldy
10-24-2006, 03:43 PM
I love being home alone. Well, I did. When my computer was working it was pure luxury. Now that its broke, and brother wont let me use his without permission, Im bored. So so bored. Oh god Im so bored.

Old Manus
10-24-2006, 03:49 PM
HOUSE PARTY FOOLS

Chemical
10-24-2006, 03:59 PM
HOUSE PARTY FOOLS

One time my mom went to Mexico, I had a house party for my 19th B-Day. My house got totalled:

The banister was broken
Cigarettes and beer bottle caps were super-glued to the ceiling
Beer bottles were smashed against the wall
Consequently 51 holes in the wall
A concoction of mayo, mustard, pickles, porridge and whatever else was mixed in the washing machine
The numbers on the house were ripped off
Thermostat was broken (End of Jan...)
Puke in the bathtub
Puke on the floor
Puke on the stairs
Puke in the cat litter
Someone actually pooped in the Cat Litter
Broken side rail (where laundry is folded)

The smell was an interesting blend of cigarettes, beer, puke, sex and violence.

It took 5 people to clean & fix the house in 3 days.
In the spring when the snow thawed we found about 20 beer bottles that had been previously hidden.

9 bags of garbage had to be inconspicuously transported to the curb.
(I had them hid in the boiler room and took one out every garbage day after my mom went to work)

Over all it was the best party I ever had.

Cookie
10-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Stuff. Top secret stuff. :D

Rainecloud
10-24-2006, 05:20 PM
I listen to music that I don't normally listen to with my parents around due to embarrassment. I also play games, watch movies, get take-away food, and, much like Xander, "other stuff".

:p

Shaun
10-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Gee, is being at home alone so hard? I barely talk to my parents anyway so it doesn't make a difference if they're there or not. I guess I just have to get my own food.

escobert
10-24-2006, 05:21 PM
I'm alone right now!

Meat Puppet
10-24-2006, 06:33 PM
Nothing different. I might sing a little louder or wear less clothes, but whatever.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-24-2006, 06:42 PM
I'm alone most of the time, I watch films, I listen to music, and go on the internet.

Resha
10-24-2006, 06:44 PM
I revel in my freedom =_=

Ichimonji
10-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Do what Tom Cruise would do in Risky Business. Call a hooker. Because that's clearly the first thing that would come to any boy's mind when they are home alone.

GeneralSapphire
10-24-2006, 07:07 PM
I would of been home all by myself today but my family took me out:cry: I was looking forward to a nice long day on the computer and off course EOFF!!!!!!!
Normally if im alone ill stay in my room and draw,read or write!!!!!Or the computer!!!!!
:) :)

Yuffie514
10-24-2006, 10:07 PM
i'd go online for the most. i like to be solitary, but it depends when and where i am. i go my cousins house and they might come to my side to pig out, vice-versa.