PDA

View Full Version : Yobs.

Shaun
10-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Don't you wish they'd all die? They have nothing better to do than terrorise people (such as me) when they are coming home from work (I'm talking about the people, not the yobs). Whenever I get 'insulted' by a yob, I merely think about their brain sizes and the little activity that must go on inside. :)

Obviously, if you're from the south of England, you won't have the north-west yob problems! I'd like to hear what you do about yobs though, wherever you are.

Christmas
10-24-2006, 05:35 PM
They are future mafia leaders, never mess with them. :bigsmile:

Sergeant Hartman
10-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Laugh at their stupidity. Then laugh some more.

escobert
10-24-2006, 05:41 PM
wtf is a yob?

Christmas
10-24-2006, 05:42 PM
wtf is a yob?

http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=10496 :(

escobert
10-24-2006, 05:44 PM
KILL HIM!

Bunny
10-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Are yobs related to fobs?

I Am Stoner
10-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Yobs are a dumb vesion of a chav. I hate them, they suck.:mad2:

Levian
10-24-2006, 05:55 PM
Yobs are apparantly a group of hooligans in the UK. Huh.

So tell some stories of hooliganism in your town, or stuff you've heard about. Or maybe YOU are a hooligan? :shifty: Yes, I'm looking at you.

I remember some gang tagging down trains on a regular basis in my old town, and then they agreed to anonymously being interviewed by a magazine, but they managed to reveal themselves with the info they gave so they got charged for some of the stuff they did. Silly hooligans.

Shauna
10-24-2006, 06:08 PM
I picked up a newspaper one day, and the main title was:

'TOWN SHAMED AS LOCAL YOBS RUN RIOT'

:( My town was shamed! They did something down at the bus station at the town centre. :P

~SapphireStar~
10-24-2006, 06:12 PM
The area Im from is yob cental. Manchester is a bitch for yobs. Cant escape them.

Resha
10-24-2006, 06:17 PM
wtf is a yob?

That yob's member number is an awful lot like mine :(

Are yobs stupider than chavs, or what? Because chavs are pretty...y'know. Bad. But yobs...I'm not quite sure where to put them on the scale.

Jess
10-24-2006, 06:32 PM
wtf is a yob?

That yob's member number is an awful lot like mine :(

Are yobs stupider than chavs, or what? Because chavs are pretty...y'know. Bad. But yobs...I'm not quite sure where to put them on the scale.
I think they're both pretty much the same, to be honest. :jess:

Alive-Cat
10-24-2006, 07:11 PM
Chav is just another word for yob, I think.
Coming from the south east of England, (pretty much the south,) I'd say that yobs here are just as much a problem than in the east or west.
From watching Devvo, though, whom is a chav from the north of England I think, he appears much dumber than the chavs here. The chavs here organise things a lot more, they plan looting buildings and about half of the time they'll have planned to beat up some guy on the street, so they can get away after it's done.
Also, here they all travel in packs of about six or more at a time. I've seen up to thirty of them in a group, on several occasions.
You can smell a chav coming, because of the sheer gallons upon gallons of spray deodorant and aftershave they'll be wearing.
They're not all talk and passive aggression, either, two of my friends have beaten to a pulp by chavs before.
How I deal with them - in Basildon, anyone who isn't a chav or a loser is classed by chavs into a group called "Grungers". And that stereotype is enforced by the fact that we also hang around in numbers in the thirties. I wouldn't want to walk anywhere alone. It's the same situation in my school, the "Grungers" have claimed an entire block of the school, which we all hang around in at break and lunchtimes. It's been like that for at least six or more years, now. There have been almost riots in the school on several occasions, when chavs have thrown bottles and other stuff at us, and we've thrown them back, and it's ended in almost every pupil refusing to go to class, and just throwing anything they could get their hands on.

DANCING GOGGLES.

Chloe.
10-24-2006, 07:23 PM
My school has a lot of yobs (we call them chavs) :(

Dreddz
10-24-2006, 07:24 PM
I can see this turning into another chav hating thread *sigh*

What you lot are afraid of are skinny white boys who devote their life to being anti social and shopping at JJB. Its pathetic to be them, but more pathetic to be afraid of them. They are nothing compared to the types you get in London.

Most of the time if you fight back they'll leave you alone, its not like they pack alot of muscle.

I Am Stoner
10-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Most of the time if you fight back they'll leave you alone, its not like they pack alot of muscle.

Tell that to the chavs in playmouth that started a 30 man riot in the middle of town and put 15 people in hospital by smaking them to /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif with metal poles.

escobert
10-24-2006, 09:02 PM
I lol at chavs who try to be ghetto like fiddy.

Cookie
10-24-2006, 10:44 PM
The area Im from is yob cental. Manchester is a bitch for yobs. Cant escape them.

Yes. There capital is Reddish. Where I live. :@. FYI they are called 'scallies'. :D

Drift
10-24-2006, 10:51 PM
chavs > yobs > townies

Roto13
10-24-2006, 10:54 PM
Apparently, there's a Yob who looks like a lame version of me. http://www.metalblade.com/b2b/band_promo/YOB.jpg

Freya
10-24-2006, 10:59 PM
SO when i first saw the title I was think it was "jobs" with a mexican accent. You silly UK people confused me.

Alive-Cat
10-24-2006, 11:27 PM
Yes, let's all bow down to Dreddz and his infallible word that everyone from London is automatically the most dangerous person alive because it's the capital. :sophia:
I'm sure they're just as bad everywhere else, no matter where they are. :moomba:

Psychotic
10-24-2006, 11:28 PM
No, I don't wish they'd die. It'd be good if they grew up though. Oh, and if they grew a pair while they're at it. Ever noticed how all these "yob" attacks are done with weapons or in groups, and it's usually against an elderly person or someone on their own? Cowards.

It's not a north-west exclusive. The entire country is infested with yobs/chavs/scallies/whatever.

oddler
10-25-2006, 12:01 AM
I have no idea what a chav is. Help me! :eep:

Shaun
10-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Well, what a friendly discussion I've sparked up here. I know they're everywhere, but you get more of them here and the 'scally' actually originated from my town. They also travel in groups here too, usually about groups of four.

The most annoying type of chav is the automobile chav. They drive past in their crappy Fords, stick their heads out of the window, and make some strange wailing noise. :rolleyes2

Dreddz
10-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Yes, let's all bow down to Dreddz and his infallible word that everyone from London is automatically the most dangerous person alive because it's the capital. :sophia:
I'm sure they're just as bad everywhere else, no matter where they are. :moomba:

Im not saying London is more dangerous because its the capital, im just saying its more dangerous. The gangs and culture in London is far more intimidating than that of Northern England. The lengths people go to up north are never as far as criminal damage. The risk of getting stabbed or severely attacked are far greater in London. I mean, I dont think ive ever heard of anyone getting killed by yobs. Maybe just the odd granny complaning, giving them ASBO's in return.

Rainecloud
10-25-2006, 05:07 PM
I hate them with a passion, as you'll already know if you've been reading my posts in other yob/thug/hoodie/chav/skallie related threads.

They should all be rounded up and put on a remote island somewhere.

yumi
10-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Unfortunately I seem to live in chav/yob central (Erdington god bless it). Last week a group barged into my flat and I had to chase them down the street in my pjamas to get back the clothes they stole from me! I was not amused.

boys from the dwarf
10-25-2006, 07:27 PM
yobs are worse than chavs. still. if all the yobs and chavs died about half of the schoolkid and teenager population would be wiped out.

we are so above them. they really need to get their heads straight.

Old Manus
10-25-2006, 10:07 PM
I like throwing bricks through windows because its funny

Jimsour
10-26-2006, 03:40 PM
We have had loads of problems in Belfast about them. In my particular area its so much of a problem people from the community have banded toghether and got a group of men with sticks and guns to start beating them out of the place because the police wont do anything.

Anyone from belfast will know what group I mean. :rolleyes: But what can I say? It works, even if it is a bit viscious. Lately in the other side of Belfast 11 teenagers who where causing a lot of trouble (making peoples lives unbearable in some cases) where driven out of the place and told if they come back they'll be shot, basically.

Too bad we dont have this in the north of england, but then again the police here seem to be a lot better.

Cookie
10-26-2006, 09:00 PM
Well, what a friendly discussion I've sparked up here. I know they're everywhere, but you get more of them here and the 'scally' actually originated from my town. They also travel in groups here too, usually about groups of four.

The most annoying type of chav is the automobile chav. They drive past in their crappy Fords, stick their heads out of the window, and make some strange wailing noise. :rolleyes2

Yes, Reddish, where scally originated is in/near Stockport.

Shlup
10-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Chavs? Yobs? Fobs? The UK is bearing an increasing resemblance to Dr. Suess.

Quindiana Jones
10-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Yob is boy spelt backwards. Coincidence?

Yes.