PDA

View Full Version : Slobs.

themagicroundabout
10-24-2006, 06:55 PM
Hi.
What do you think of these so called "slobs"? Do they offend you? Do they sexually arouse you? Do they make you want to shout really loud and hit things and work out at the gym? Do you remain indifferent on the subject of slobbery? Is slobbery a big part of your life? Are YOU a slob? Are any of your friends slobs? Would you say your parents are slobs? Do you think that general slobbery is a genetically inherited trait? Do you think slobbery is all down to do with how we were raised and nurtured by our parents? Can you name 5 telvision stars who are inherently slobish? Can you name 5 female telivision stars who are inherently slobbish? Are you still reading these questions?

Meat Puppet
10-24-2006, 07:07 PM
<B>What do you think of these so called "slobs"?</B>

My opinion on them is subjective to the level of slobbery. A nice medium is probably the best for me.

<B>Do they offend you?</B>

Once again, subjective to the level of slobbery. Or slobbiness, maybe. Anyway, those deep into the slob-factor (the ones with the facial hair on their throat and unidentifiable stains on their shirts) <I>can</I> be pretty offensive. Not always, but those are the ones that seem to get at me most.

<B>Do they sexually arouse you?</B>

I guess someone with a low level of slobbiness could potentially arouse me sexually, yes. Though it has never happened.

<B>Do they make you want to shout really loud and hit things and work out at the gym?</B>

No.

<B>Do you remain indifferent on the subject of slobbery?</B>

I try to be, but I often fail.

<B>Is slobbery a big part of your life? Are YOU a slob?</B>

I have been called a slob from time-to-time. I try to put effort into not being a slob, so I guess slobbery is a big part of my life.

<B>Are any of your friends slobs?</B>

No, but I am related to many.

<B>Would you say your parents are slobs?</B>

My parents are a lot of things, but slobs they ain’t.

<B>Do you think that general slobbery is a genetically inherited trait?</B>

I think it is more like an environment thing, you know? Though I’m pretty much uneducated on this, so I probably seem like a babbling fool.

<B>Do you think slobbery is all down to do with how we were raised and nurtured by our parents?</B>

It’s funny you ask, because I kind of went into that in the last question. <I>Kind of</I>.

<B>Can you name 5 television stars who are inherently slobish?</B>

Unfortunately I do not watch enough television to answer this accurately.

<B>Can you name 5 female television stars who are inherently slobbish?</B>

I close my eyes whenever there is a female on the televison.

<B>Are you still reading these questions?</B>

When you asked this I probably was. I cannot vouch for my future self, though.

~SapphireStar~
10-24-2006, 07:39 PM
My ex was a slob and I hated it! I love living on my own cause I dont have to clean up after other people.