PDA

View Full Version : Now I KNOW this topic has appeared countless times before... but help!

SoupForInsanity
10-25-2006, 03:10 AM
Hello!
I've had no problems attaining any other of the celestial weapons (okay.. I -have- had problems.. namely those darned chocobos :choc:) but I have managed to get almost everyone's celestial weapons.... except for Kimahri and his butterfly catching.
I can run perfectly through the whole thing... right until near the end with that huge patch of red butterflies... I just don't know how to get around them! I've done it a couple of times with tidus just walking, but that's not going to get me to the end before time runs out...
does anyone have tips???
I'm sorry, I know this is "one of those" topics... but I appreciate any advice anyone has to offer!!! Thanks:confused:

farplaner
10-25-2006, 05:52 AM
Yeah, I remember offering advice on this in another topic. I tried to find it again, but I gave up after a minimal amount of effort...if you do a search on, for example, butterfly catcher, or something like that, you will probably find my advice in addition to others' much more useful advice...

or you could just go to gamefaqs.com, because they have craploads of FFX FAQS.

SoupForInsanity
10-25-2006, 06:07 PM
Oh my gosh! I'm sorry- I'm still way new to eoff forums and completely didn't realize I could search through posts here. I did check out game faqs, but none of the old threads I remember seeing are still there :(
Thanks a bunch!
Sorry again to everyone for taking up space:choc:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-25-2006, 09:40 PM
here, this is a thread wer i typed up a big thing for gettin thru the butterfly hunt.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=81213&highlight=butterfly

look at the last post by moi, d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x