PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2

~SapphireStar~
10-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Okay, we all must have played the Sims games at least once! I can still remember getting excited when I played the first Sims PC game a few years back, thank God its been revamped.

Im a massive Sims 2 fan and Ive recently purchased Sims Pets and Sims University. Sims Business was a bit bleh and Im getting my mitts on Night Life also. Its such an excellent series and a right laugh to play, although you do get annoyed with them sometimes!

Does anyone else find the baby sims to be so flipping annoying? The amount Ive had them taken away by social services cause I ignore them is ... well alot! I remember going to college one day talking about it and my friend was going on about how they took her baby away. One woman hadnt heard the full conversation and was looking at us as if we were evil cause I was laughing!

But yeah, gotta love the Sims ^^ Do you create your own families or do you use the ones that are already available? I prefer to make my own families. Any other fans here?

GeneralSapphire
10-25-2006, 11:45 AM
I love Sims but on Playstation 2 you cant get babies!!!!!So i cant find them annoying!!!!!!!I want the pets one that would be such fun!!!!!!

hollieholliehollie
10-25-2006, 11:55 AM
i love the sims 2 as well. it was (with final fantasy 7) my favourite game .. and after spending £60 of my own money (which for me is ALOT) they suddenly appeared with a crack in the disks and my University one is lost after i trusted my sister with them ONCE. what a mistake. well anyway ..
whats the best sims 2 game? im going to start building up my collection again (keeping them well away from my sister) so HELP please :greenie:
.. only first i need to find someone to borrow sims 2 off of for a bit ..
Wish Me Luck :D

~SapphireStar~
10-25-2006, 11:58 AM
I say try the Sims Pets one. It looks so much fun and you get to create your very own pet! They breed, perform tricks and can have jobs!

Offical Pets Site (http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep4_index.php)

And good luck finding a copy!

hollieholliehollie
10-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Thanx i'll try the Pets one .. thasts the one ive been waiting for to come out since sims 1 unleashed and finally its here !! only i cant play it :mad: .. And also thanx for the luck but ive tried everywhere!! Maybe next time .. Lool.
Oh yea .. by the way is Night Life and the Business one good do you know?

Chloe.
10-25-2006, 12:32 PM
I really love the sims 2! I want to get the pets one, but I have like no money :( So hopefully I'll get it for christmas or something. :bigsmile:

I like making my own families. You can download some really nice clothes for it :bigsmile:

hollieholliehollie
10-25-2006, 12:39 PM
i like making my own families too but how do you download them? ive been trying for ages but cant figure it out..
by the way sorry if im annoying anyone with my constant posting hehe :greenie:

~SapphireStar~
10-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Im stuck on getting clothes for them aswell! I'd say Nightlife is better then Business HHH. Mainly becuase you get your own cool car and get to go to coolio nightclubs. Business is far too difficult for me. Got to keep an eye on lots of Sims at once in your shop!

Chloe.
10-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Theres loads of sites you can download things from. :bigsmile: This (http://modthesims2.com/index.php?) one has lots of stuff, like clothes and items. You can find a few other sites on there aswell. Oh and you have to register to download....I think :D

But theres some really cute outfits on there! :bigsmile:

hollieholliehollie
10-25-2006, 01:18 PM
OoOoOoOo lool cool cool thanx for all the help you two :)

Breine
10-25-2006, 02:50 PM
I like The Sims 2 quite a lot. I don't play it that much anymore, though, and so I don't have any of the expansion packs - the original game itself is enough to satisfy my occasional The Sims 2-needs.

When I play it I always create my own families. It's not exciting to use the default ones.

Ragna53
11-14-2006, 08:04 PM
I still need expansions for mine, but I still need to buy FFXII.

Ragna53
11-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Does anyone know if the NPC characters in a neighbourhood can grow up?

hollieholliehollie
01-05-2007, 02:40 PM
I dont know what NPC means but i think all of them can grow up .

ps. i know ive said this alot but does can i please have the codes to load the sims 2 nightlife and open for business because i dont have the manuals

and again it wont hurt your games so its an empty act (if you get what i mean)

Jessweeee♪
01-06-2007, 03:42 AM
I got it on release, but my parents STILL haven't let me install it!!!!
:bounce:

Laddy
01-06-2007, 03:48 AM
I love making funny stories. My town, Hamelia, is better than your town!

Shlup
01-06-2007, 04:03 AM
This thread died over a month ago. Please make a new thread on the topic if you wish to further discuss The Sims 2. Necromancy frightens and confuses the normals.

Also, I'm playing The Sims 2 right now. ^_^