PDA

View Full Version : Litter?

Senel Coolidge
10-25-2006, 05:44 PM
My brother wonders: what is that Letter that Kairi found and it look`s like it is from King Mickey?
maybe it is about Malficeant?

Ouch!
10-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Cheap hook for Kingdom Hearts III.

As if the secret scene wasn't enough.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-25-2006, 10:08 PM
It might be used as the reason why Sora et al are not in the third game and serve as a tool for connecting the first three games (KH, CoM and KHII) and the fourth one (KH III?)

Frozen Phantom
10-25-2006, 10:18 PM
I think it was just a cheap way so the game would continue, cause if they wouldnt of linked it, KH2 would of been the end of the series (story wise)

Axel21
10-25-2006, 11:26 PM
Even if Kingdom Hearts continued with the same heroes, what would the storyline be?
I mean, all of the Disney movies were completed in KH2.
Do you think they might start over with new characters, just like they do with every new installment of the Final Fantasy Series?

Frozen Phantom
10-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Even if Kingdom Hearts continued with the same heroes, what would the storyline be?
Do you think they might start over with new characters, just like they do with every new installment of the Final Fantasy Series?\

Thats what Im hoping for, KH should be more about FF than Disney

SeeDRankLou
10-25-2006, 11:36 PM
It's just like the letter that Pluto had at the end of KH, it's just a hook for the next game. Did we ever find out what was said in that one either?

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-25-2006, 11:42 PM
Do you think they might start over with new characters, just like they do with every new installment of the Final Fantasy Series?

It has been said that the next game is different characters, but some how related to the overall story line.