PDA

View Full Version : I HATE MY SCHOOL!

Blackout
10-25-2006, 10:52 PM
My School Sucks.I'm In 9th Grade/High School.And I hate It, So Much.Everyone talked about how fun It was but I feel like killing myself.Lunch: food couldn't be nastyer plus they don't give you enough to eat, the libraray couldn't be more smaller, the schools crowded (really crowded), and the teachers are all Boring, and then some....

Is Anyone Here On My Side?

Decessus
10-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Killing yourself? o_0

Rye
10-25-2006, 11:02 PM
High School always gets better, don't worry. 9th grade can be really hard for people at first, but High School does get better. Just try going in really positive, and see how it effects your day. Sounds cheesy and silly, but if you smile and think of things in a positive way, it's suprising how much it changes how people act around you. :) Good luck.

Blackout
10-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Killing yourself? o_0

It's An Under Statement *lol*:)

Miriel
10-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Um. That sucks.

Possible solutions: Bring your own lunch, don't go to the school library, just keep looking forward to the day when you'll get out of High School and go to a University where the Professors are actually interesting. :)

Frozen Phantom
10-25-2006, 11:08 PM
im in 9th grade too, so heres my advice

1. dont eat the school food
2. dont go to the library
3. wow, are you really that much of a emo???
4. and four, just deal with it :)

Blackout
10-25-2006, 11:12 PM

1.I'm Hungry
2.I Have To Do Research And Projects
3.I hate labels
4. Was That Sarcasum?

Decessus
10-25-2006, 11:15 PM
It's no big deal.

Blackout
10-25-2006, 11:17 PM
It's no big deal.

No. I Agree your right.But It becomes annoying when you have to do it for over 100 days.

Old Manus
10-25-2006, 11:18 PM
Looks like your education and life is over then.

Rye
10-25-2006, 11:18 PM
What period do you have lunch?

Miriel
10-25-2006, 11:19 PM

1.I'm Hungry
3.I hate labels
4. Was That Sarcasum?
I already posted this but I'll post it again! Bring your own lunch.

There are usually other, better, libraries that you can use for projects and stuff. City libraries are usually better stocked than school libraries. And most universities allow people from the community (non-students) to come and use their resources. So check out any local colleges or universities you can go to and use their libraries.

Roto13
10-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Looks like your education and life is over then.

Oh, Manus

Blackout
10-25-2006, 11:21 PM

Luckily I don't have It last But on Odd days I have It 2 period 30 min. in.And On Even days I have it 4 period 1:10 min in.

Moon Rabbits
10-25-2006, 11:21 PM

1.I'm Hungry
3.I hate labels
4. Was That Sarcasum?

There are usually other, better, libraries that you can use for projects and stuff. City libraries are usually better stocked than school libraries. And most universities allow people from the community (non-students) to come and use their resources. So check out any local colleges or universities you can go to and use their libraries.

Yeah, bring your own lunch if the caf sucks. Luckily, my caf is amazing and serves twelve inch subs for 3 dollars <33.

Blackout
10-25-2006, 11:23 PM

1.I'm Hungry
3.I hate labels
4. Was That Sarcasum?

Yeah, bring your own lunch if the caf sucks. Luckily, my caf is amazing and serves twelve inch subs for 3 dollars <33.

WHA! *mouth drops* No Fair!

RiseToFall
10-25-2006, 11:25 PM

Luckily I don't have It last But on Odd days I have It 2 period 30 min. in.And On Even days I have it 4 period 1:10 min in.

Since when did they start serving lunch during 2nd period? Wouldn't that be like 8 something in the morning?

Blackout
10-25-2006, 11:27 PM

Since when did they start serving lunch during 2nd period? Wouldn't that be like 8 something in the morning?

Heck Yes And Get This! That's Only Second Lunch! 1st Is WAY to early in the morning

Miriel
10-25-2006, 11:33 PM
I don't believe any school out there would serve SECOND lunch at like 9 in the morning. =/

Fate Fatale
10-25-2006, 11:36 PM
School food sucks, that's why I buy cookies, granola bars and such for lunch. My library is crap too. If you want to talk about crowding, Almost evry single class has about 35 kids.

Rye
10-25-2006, 11:37 PM
Our lunch doesn't start until like, 5th period, I believe. In the early morning, they only serve bagels, cereal and cookies and stuff. xD

Jowy
First lunch was always at 11:45 AM at my school.

Freshmen year was terrible. Sophomore was mediocre. Junior and Senior year however were wonderful and more than made up for the first two years.

Toughen up your skin. <3

edit: Our food was enjoyable. $1 for pizza, milk, and a cookie.

Blackout
I don't believe any school out there would serve SECOND lunch at like 9 in the morning. =/

O Be-leiv- me, it's crazy.

Doomie
The first three years of high school are crappy, but from my own experience, the last two years were the best of my life so far.

Laugh at face of Danger
10-25-2006, 11:40 PM
glad we found mr positive. Year eleven for me, GCSE year and here I am slacking off in half term with five bits of coursework to do. Joy of all joys. Just take it pretty easy, let it wash over you.

Blackout
10-25-2006, 11:41 PM
Seniors think their the ruler of the school.I hate that too.But I guess that's just one thing that's prolly true *lol*:greenie:

Yuffie The Failure
10-25-2006, 11:49 PM
tis okay i hate my school too ^^^

The Unknown Guru
10-25-2006, 11:55 PM
Join the club.

Vaincast
10-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Well, is it only THAT day that you hated? If it is don't get the idea of hating that school. I mean I hated-- Actually I THOUGHT I hated it. It was only one day because I cried that day because everyone was laughing and hitting me when I fell. But they got over it and so did I.

About the food: Bring your own, if they don't have enough you sure do

Killing yourself:...Well...*sigh* kill someone else

Library: Bring your own book or if you need the computer then I don't know

Crowdness: Run through everybody even it means rude forget them they're stupid about going so slow!

Shlup
10-25-2006, 11:58 PM
It passes.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-26-2006, 12:00 AM
Change schools. Problem solved.

Blackout
10-26-2006, 12:00 AM
Well, is it only THAT day that you hated? If it is don't get the idea of hating that school. I mean I hated-- Actually I THOUGHT I hated it. It was only one day because I cried that day because everyone was laughing and hitting me when I fell. But they got over it and so did I.

Crowdness: Run through everybody even it means rude forget them they're stupid about going so slow!

Aw that's sad, you should have kicked their ass

Vaincast
10-26-2006, 12:04 AM

Yeah...In fact I shall do that tomorrow thank you for reminding me. Hmm Who shall I kick first Micheal or Simon?...Hmm difficult

Blackout
10-26-2006, 12:07 AM
Psh, I just got into ninth grade, and it isn't so bad. Besides our food here is heavenly goodness. Great fries, and everything. Mmmmm tasty :p

Yeah...In fact I shall do that tomorrow thank you for reminding me. Hmm Who shall I kick first Micheal or Simon?...Hmm difficult

Reminds me of simon cowell from American Idol, so kill that mother XD

Use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row please! -kikimm

Vaincast
10-26-2006, 12:14 AM
Heh:D Yes yes Simon, that, that, that...German kid ~_~ I shall kill that freakishly tal boy but I am stronger and a girl! I should do that on holloween XD

Mogi
10-26-2006, 12:19 AM
Last year (Freshman) I just barely got through. I met these two Sophomores, one of which was extremely outgoing and knew just about everyone, so I survived.

Lunch was ok I guess, other than the fact that it was too crowded. Causing the lines to get extremely long, in turn making the amount of time you had to eat extremely short. Not to mention the fact that people actually ran through the hallways to get food first/front of the line, and the fact that some of the... er cliques decided that if even one of them got there early they could hold spots in line for their friends.

It gets hellish for everyone, so don't feel special.
And remember, suicide is always a last resort.

Vermachtnis
10-26-2006, 12:21 AM
High School was the best. Especially Senior year, only two classes of acuall work. That means five classes of screwing around half-assing assignments and getting a 3.2 GPA.

Markus. D
10-26-2006, 12:21 AM
I liked year 8 alot more then year 9... but I liked year 10 more then year 8.

Blackout
10-26-2006, 12:24 AM
Heh:D Yes yes Simon, that, that, that...German kid ~_~ I shall kill that freakishly tal boy but I am stronger and a girl! I should do that on holloween XD

*lol* Have fun with that, and remember to steal his wallet;)

Outer Heaven
10-26-2006, 12:25 AM
My School Sucks.I'm In 9th Grade/High School.And I hate It, So Much.Everyone talked about how fun It was but I feel like killing myself.Lunch: food couldn't be nastyer plus they don't give you enough to eat, the libraray couldn't be more smaller, the schools crowded (really crowded), and the teachers are all Boring, and then some....

Is Anyone Here On My Side?

Who doesn't hate their school...?:p

Spammerman
10-26-2006, 01:18 AM
.Lunch: food couldn't be nastyer plus they don't give you enough to eat,
You havevnt had nasty till uve tasted my schools food. The hotdogs bounce, The frenchfries can bend without breaking, and its all made from rubber, and recycled plastic.

Ouch!
10-26-2006, 01:24 AM
.Lunch: food couldn't be nastyer plus they don't give you enough to eat,
You havevnt had nasty till uve tasted my schools food. The hotdogs bounce, The frenchfries can bend without breaking, and its all made from rubber, and recycled plastic.
At my elementary school in Texas, the hamburger patties bounced. They tasted like rubber, so I did an official scientific test. Dropped the sucker onto the table from about a foot up and it bounced at least six inches. Gross.

Anyway, Blackout, you'll just have to learn to deal with it. Rye's right, though, high school just gets better. Frehsman year < Sophomore year < Junior year < Senior year. See? Lots to look forward to.

Vikeve
10-26-2006, 01:31 AM
edit: Our food was enjoyable. $1 for pizza, milk, and a cookie.

What!!!!? Thats crazy! We get crummy screwed up pizza that made me feel like barfing and the occasional milk thats icy and all nasty we have to pay for snacks seperatly but for one dollar we got 3 cookies snacks are the only good things to eat. That is why I make my own lunch every morning tanky kindly.:)

Well, I'm not in highschool yet so I can't say it sucks since I'm looking forward to it.

About my school I love it but believe me there can be way to much drama and madness at my school that is started by ignorence and I hate it. A couple days ago a class that I was in made the teacher cry.:cry: It was sad was sad for the teacher but in a way it was a good thing for the teacher I guess you had to be there. Just hang on things will get better. Smiley Face for you:)

Resha
10-26-2006, 01:43 AM
Nope, I love my school. I think maybe if you just sorta...tried liking it? You might discover its plus points. >=)

My name is...something..?
10-26-2006, 01:45 AM
I loved my high school.
I miss those years so.
:(:choc2:

Christmas
10-26-2006, 01:51 AM
Yes, I alway complain my school isn't exciting enough compare to the one that can fly in the sky and get attacked by motorbikes riding tin can and you get a training centre where you can kill to your heart content. :(

My name is...something..?
10-26-2006, 01:51 AM
I did that at my school actually. :/

escobert
10-26-2006, 02:34 AM
HIGH SCHOOL WAS F'IN SWEET!

SammieBabe
10-26-2006, 03:35 AM
I recommend getting involved with clubs, activites or sports. Its amazing how finding the good points in something makes the time go faster...

yojimbosoul
10-26-2006, 05:11 AM
I hate my school, Everything sucks, Even the people Suck. Luch is too short, Classes are too long, Librarys mess and crowded, You get punched in the halls, People bully you if your short.

Yet it all works out............In a weird way tha I cannot explain

Jowy
10-26-2006, 05:52 AM
85 minute classes soon become something you appreciate. Hour long periods just don't do it for you after that.

Xaven
10-26-2006, 05:58 AM
Oh, stop whining. Guess what: nearly every public high school is like that, so get over yourselves. :D

As previously mentioned, join a sport or band or something productive to keep you out of the general high school area. It's much better if you can really associate with a group or something.

Funny, my cafeteria sells pizza alone for 2 dollars. :o We only have one lunch period do to the relative smallness compared to the other 3 local high schools in the district. Classes are only 54 minutes long as well (with 7 minute passing periods thanks to construction). On mondays, everything's even shorter due to late start. We don't have "odd" days and we don't switch periods every day of the week or anything like most schools seem to. :|

Oh well, my free 7th period is all that matters. <3

Blackout
10-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Oh, stop whining. Guess what: nearly every public high school is like that, so get over yourselves. :D

As previously mentioned, join a sport or band or something productive to keep you out of the general high school area. It's much better if you can really associate with a group or something.

Funny, my cafeteria sells pizza alone for 2 dollars. :o We only have one lunch period do to the relative smallness compared to the other 3 local high schools in the district. Classes are only 54 minutes long as well (with 7 minute passing periods thanks to construction). On mondays, everything's even shorter due to late start. We don't have "odd" days and we don't switch periods every day of the week or anything like most schools seem to. :|

Oh well, my free 7th period is all that matters. <3

Well, Buddy guess what?:eep: Your right:cool: *lol*

Lord Xehanort
10-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Welcome to life, kiddo.

My school very rarely served anything good, and I never checked a single book out of the library, because there was no reaosn to. The computers were all I needed.

I didn't have to do a project that called for a library until I was a senior. My school didn't emphasize projects much. We basically just did worksheets, and the occasional work out of the book... nothing really requiring THOUGHT, just rote memorization.

I usually skipped lunch, since the food wasn't good, and I just pocketed my lunch money.

My school wasn't crowded, but every bus was.

In short, you can either convince your parents to move, or you can stop whining and make the best of your situation. Use public or university libraries, pack your own lunch (get a thermos, fill it with ramen. Lunch for 25 cents/day TOPS)

Vaincast
10-27-2006, 12:44 AM
YES! I kicked Simon's *ss!! OoOoOh the joy of kicking somebody!! I also threw a skittle at his forehead:D . AND I got 2 dollars from his (cheap German :mad2: ) but I got the joy of laughing at HIM! Ahh...good day it was

Blackout
10-27-2006, 02:22 AM
YES! I kicked Simon's *ss!! OoOoOh the joy of kicking somebody!! I also threw a skittle at his forehead:D . AND I got 2 dollars from his (cheap German :mad2: ) but I got the joy of laughing at HIM! Ahh...good day it was

AH! HAHAHAHA LMFAO! "I also threw a skittle at his forehead" *LOL* your funny

rubah
10-27-2006, 02:40 AM
The impressions people gave me before high school was that it would be very polarizing; that you'll either love it or you'll hate it.

Best thing is just to keep trudging on; no sense in killing yourself over it, and you'll need it down the road anyways.

Yamaneko
10-27-2006, 02:43 AM
Don't worry, it gets better. Then it gets worse again. Then it gets better once more. Finally it gets worse one last time. Want to hear how it ends?

Shoeberto
10-27-2006, 02:47 AM
Given that you're a freshman, it just sounds like you're still adapting. You'll get used to the crap. You'll still hate it, but you'll get used to it. It'll pass, too. Four years is a pretty short amount of time.

Blackout
10-27-2006, 03:00 AM
Don't worry, it gets better. Then it gets worse again. Then it gets better once more. Finally it gets worse one last time. Want to hear how it ends?

Sure Why Not *Sits Down for story time*

rubah
10-27-2006, 03:04 AM
You graduate and go out into the Real World (tm).

Blackout
10-27-2006, 03:08 AM
You graduate and go out into the Real World (tm).

THAT STORY SUCKED I WANT MY MONEY BACK *Gets knife*

Yamaneko
10-27-2006, 03:08 AM
Not four years. Try at least forty years.

Blackout
10-27-2006, 03:13 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Stabs with Knife* *realizes what he has just done* I'm sorry are you mad? *Yamaneko falls dead*

BardTard
10-27-2006, 11:59 AM
My school was alright my freshman year, despite the buttloads of homework I had, but it really sucks now. Everyone that goes to my school is really stupid and pisses me off by doing stupid crap, the teachers piss me off too and they have really dumb rules, my bus is overloaded and they refuse to get a second bus, in gym we're not allowed to have water bottles, we can't listen to music during lunch??? WTF? It doesn't make any sense...

Zeldy
10-27-2006, 02:30 PM
Most schools are like that. Im not sure what 9th Grade is in British school terms.

My favourite year was Year 9, but Im only in Year 10. Year 11 is meant to be alot better, and Year 10 sucks.
Our school has all changed, Subjects have swapped blocks, and we've gone from 6 lessons of 50 minutes to 5 lessons of an hour. I hate it, Lessons drag on for ages, and we no longer have Form/registration in the morning, its at the end of the day, and assembley too. Its just urgh, Id only just got used to the system xD
Ive never learnt the school system, what times lesson start and finish, and Ive been at the school for 4 years. I wait for the bell :p

NorthernChaosGod
10-28-2006, 09:31 AM
You're only a freshman, suck it up. School gets better.

Reine
10-28-2006, 01:30 PM
As I have no idea what on earth the american school system is in regards to the years, I cant really help.

In NZ, high school is Year 9 to Year 13, and typically the first year wasnt that great. I agree with Tsukasa in that Year 8 was far better

Year 10 was a step up from Year 9, and was enjoyable for the most part, Year 11 was initially awesome, as your now Seniors and you get that feel of superiority, Year 12 was damn great, as you finally got to choose your own classes (No more maths, ha!) and Year 13 was really great, I only had three classes I beleive. Plus when your Year 13, basically everyone is an underling xD, its like instant respect. The last day was both a triumph and a sad day, as not only was it an end to my time at that school, it was an end to all public schooling, a day that as a kid I had long waited for, and as a young adult, partially dreaded.

I actually miss going to school, it way have been dead boring most of the time, but well, you'll probably feel the same way once you leave yourself.

Quindiana Jones
10-28-2006, 01:53 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Stabs with Knife* *realizes what he has just done* I'm sorry are you mad? *Yamaneko falls dead*

:O_O:

blackmage_nuke
10-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Stuff yourself with food in the morning before school, dont eat at school, use eating time to work, when everyone is eating beat them to the library so it isnt as crowded, when a teacher is boring focus on work you want to be doing. When you get home stuff yourself again and start working , hard, on what you missed out while you were ignoring the teacher and maybe one day you will become superior to your school. Killing yourself is also an option but it is the weak way out. Fire also works